Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2019, 04:07 PM   #101
Robbob
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Do you guys know how the ticket exchange works on Ticketmaster?

I sold a pair of tickets on there this season but not sure when I am supposed to receive those funds (I choose the method where they put the money into your ticketmaster account? not the one where they send it to your bank/chequings account)
I usually take the credit to my account. I also do the pay monthly option the credit was applied and reduced my monthly amount. The games I sold after I paid off my tickets are going to credited to my seasons next year. You can ask your rep for the detailed summary.
Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 04:16 PM   #102
Stay Golden
Franchise Player

Exp:

ST in the low rows of Orange since 2002.
Can the 10% upfront deposit be refunded if you cancel your ST ?

We are on the fence just because it is becoming more difficult to schedule the time to go to games. Last few years we have shared out 1/2 the season but it is always dicey until we get that confirmed in August when they make a decision and anyone that has ST knows you have to re-up in FEB-MARCH.

Not a fan of the yearly increase regardless and the Flames take no consideration of the economy or really acknowledging Flames tickets are easy for Calgary fans to take free tickets but few are willing to pay for them.
We sold game 1 for double vs Avs, could not sell online game 2 and game 5 at face value forget about it.
The Flames think they have an in demand product, even though the great season they had they do not have a high in demand product.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:53 PM   #103
bcneil
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Golden View Post
ST in the low rows of Orange since 2002.
Can the 10% upfront deposit be refunded if you cancel your ST ?
I don't think it can be refunded
bcneil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bcneil For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2019, 08:25 PM   #104
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Do you guys know how the ticket exchange works on Ticketmaster?

I sold a pair of tickets on there this season but not sure when I am supposed to receive those funds (I choose the method where they put the money into your ticketmaster account? not the one where they send it to your bank/chequings account)
You have to contact your rep and get them to apply it to your account.

As an aside, I wouldn't use that method. Their accounting system isn't very good for keeping track of it. I sold about a dozen tickets with that method two years ago, and they had an error crediting the money to my account. They weren't off by a lot, and when I requested their documentation it was so screwed up they couldn't ever get it to reconcile. I went back and forth with both my rep and their accounting person a number of times, and they wouldn't budge even though the error with my receipts from ticketmaster was pretty obvious (imo). I finally just gave up, as the amount involved was only ~$50.

Ticketmaster seems to send the cheque for the right amount though...
bizaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:31 AM   #105
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

I keep a separate savings account for tickets that we have sold, and a spreadsheet to keep track. That way we aren't worrying about the Flames to keep track correctly. We also earn a little bit of interest, the amount we pay earns us more points on the points credit card, and if decide to cancel our tickets the money is already in our account.
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ken0042 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2019, 02:07 PM   #106
bcneil
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Relocation June 11-14......check your junk mail
bcneil is offline   Reply With Quote