Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum

Old 07-01-2020, 11:39 AM   #21
ResAlien
Lifetime In Suspension

Exp:

Do lizard people ever get referenced? I’m not watching if Bilderberg and lizard people are not brought up.
ResAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ResAlien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 11:39 AM   #22
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeho3000 View Post
Why did my thread title get changed to make me look silly? The original title had the needed info.. I put up a link and said it had some interesting points, watch it and come to your own conclusion.

How many who took time to post a negative reply actually took the time to watch the complete thing? If not, why bother to comment?

Lol, it was just to drum up some discussion.. Things are slow around here. settle down people.
You probably would have done yourself a favour by engaging in any one of the thousands of discussions had on hundreds of different topics since you joined before making your debut with conspiracies.

It looked silly without the thread title, but we’ve all looked silly now and again so don’t worry about it.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:47 AM   #23
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
There was a lot of extremely disturbing content revealed with pizzagate. There were all the emails written in known pedo code (no one involved has ever provided an alternative explanation and if you think one exists, then you have zero grasp of how probability works). Podestas personal art collection was revealed to have many pedo and serial killer inspired works. At the very least, Comet Pizza is/was a pedo art hub, their Twitter was loaded with hundreds of photos of kids in pseudo bondage poses and other stomach churning pedo art.

But CNN said it was BS without addressing any of the above, so it must be nonsense. That's how critical thinking works, right?

Then Epstein, with very strong connections to many of pizzagates central figures got caught running a blackmail pedo sex ring for global elites, before committing the most unbelievable suicide in possibly all of human history.

How much smoke do you need to see before you can be convinced there might be a fire?

Maybe you should watch “After Truth”.

Why is it a new outlet to discredit conspiracy theories. Do you need CNN to do a point by point take down of everything you read in the National Enquirer or Weekly World News? It does nothing but give them a slight air of legitimacy and allows the conspiracy to keep evolving and growing in popularity.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:48 AM   #24
ResAlien
Lifetime In Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
Maybe you should watch “After Truth”.

Why is it a new outlet to discredit conspiracy theories. Do you need CNN to do a point by point take down of everything you read in the National Enquirer or Weekly World News? It does nothing but give them a slight air of legitimacy and allows the conspiracy to keep evolving and growing in popularity.
I’m going to be 100% honest: you slow down right now. You say an unkind word about Bat Boy and we’re going to have words. The Weekly World News is a reputable news source.
ResAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ResAlien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 11:57 AM   #25
missdpuck
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Thread in which someone thinks conspiracy YouTube videos are legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResAlien View Post
I’m going to be 100% honest: you slow down right now. You say an unkind word about Bat Boy and we’re going to have words. The Weekly World News is a reputable news source.
My favorite issue was the one with Satan Escapes From Hell on the cover. Sure glad he made it out. I kept that thing for years.

They had the farewell party for the WWN at an Irish pub down the street from my house. It had originally been published in Lantana (as was the Enquirer). Good times.

Last edited by missdpuck; 07-01-2020 at 12:11 PM.
missdpuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:08 PM   #26
OMG!WTF!
Franchise Player

Exp:

There's a great great short story collection called Tabloid Dreams by Robert Olen Butler. Each story is inspired and titled after a tabloid story...

Titanic Victim Speaks Through Waterbedp. 1Woman Uses Glass Eye to Spy on Philandering Husbandp. 21Boy Born with Tattoo of Elvisp. 39Woman Loses Cookie Bake-Off, Sets Self on Firep. 53Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrotp. 71Woman Struck by Car Turns into Nymphomaniacp. 83Nine-Year-Old Boy Is World's Youngest Hit Manp. 99Every Man She Kisses Diesp. 121Doomsday Meteor Is Comingp. 133Help Me Find My Spaceman Loverp. 147JFK Secretly Attends Jackie Auctionp. 169Titanic Survivors Found in Bermuda Trianglep. 185
OMG!WTF! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OMG!WTF! For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 12:12 PM   #27
missdpuck
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Thread in which someone thinks conspiracy YouTube videos are legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG!WTF! View Post
There's a great great short story collection called Tabloid Dreams by Robert Olen Butler. Each story is inspired and titled after a tabloid story...

Titanic Victim Speaks Through Waterbedp. 1Woman Uses Glass Eye to Spy on Philandering Husbandp. 21Boy Born with Tattoo of Elvisp. 39Woman Loses Cookie Bake-Off, Sets Self on Firep. 53Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrotp. 71Woman Struck by Car Turns into Nymphomaniacp. 83Nine-Year-Old Boy Is World's Youngest Hit Manp. 99Every Man She Kisses Diesp. 121Doomsday Meteor Is Comingp. 133Help Me Find My Spaceman Loverp. 147JFK Secretly Attends Jackie Auctionp. 169Titanic Survivors Found in Bermuda Trianglep. 185

Sounds good. I’m in the mood for something off-the-wall right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2020, 04:38 PM   #28
JohnnyB
Franchise Player

Exp:

Wow, I gotta say, that documentary was amazing. Way better than watching Ancient Aliens. The time travelling JFK aspect also came right out of left field for a big surprise ending. Much better plot than Time Cop.

"If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?"
JohnnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:38 PM   #29
FireGilbert
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah I don’t want to know what will happen to my YouTube recommendations if I watch that link.

My favourite crazy conspiracy is the one that Australia doesn’t exist. It goes that back in the day the British decided to drown a bunch of prisoners at sea and to cover it up created Australia. Supposedly the Brits have influenced map makers and satellite images to show Australia and anyone visiting the country has actually been taken to a pacific island or Argentina populated with actors. Flat earthers take this is step further and believe the prisoners were actually sent over the edge of the world. Good times.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:40 PM   #30
Looch City
Looooooooooooooch

Exp:

I have an easier time believing flat earthers than these conspiracy videos.
Looch City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:09 PM   #31
Fighting Banana Slug
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeho3000 View Post
Why did my thread title get changed to make me look silly? The original title had the needed info.. I put up a link and said it had some interesting points, watch it and come to your own conclusion.

How many who took time to post a negative reply actually took the time to watch the complete thing? If not, why bother to comment?

Lol, it was just to drum up some discussion.. Things are slow around here. settle down people.
The change in title was not required to make you look silly.
O.K. there has been a lot of talk on whether or not MacTavish has actually done a good job for us, most fans on this board are very basic in their analysis and I feel would change their opinion entirely if the team was successful.
Fighting Banana Slug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fighting Banana Slug For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 10:43 PM   #32
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
There was a lot of extremely disturbing content revealed with pizzagate. There were all the emails written in known pedo code (no one involved has ever provided an alternative explanation and if you think one exists, then you have zero grasp of how probability works). Podestas personal art collection was revealed to have many pedo and serial killer inspired works. At the very least, Comet Pizza is/was a pedo art hub, their Twitter was loaded with hundreds of photos of kids in pseudo bondage poses and other stomach churning pedo art.

But CNN said it was BS without addressing any of the above, so it must be nonsense. That's how critical thinking works, right?

Then Epstein, with very strong connections to many of pizzagates central figures got caught running a blackmail pedo sex ring for global elites, before committing the most unbelievable suicide in possibly all of human history.

How much smoke do you need to see before you can be convinced there might be a fire?
I have supervised more pedo's that I care to remember and the only code word they ever used was 'skinner' or 'skinpooch' as in 'you wont tell anyone I'm a skinner will you?'

Down in the states they use chickenhawk and in the UK nonce, that's it as no one needs a code word for anything, in fact using code words would be way more suspicious
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote