Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Leagues and Games > Calgarypuck Hockey League
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2018, 11:16 AM   #1
MJK
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default 10 Questions with Cheese

Today we have the honour of interviewing one of the CPHL elders. Welcome Cheese, let’s get started:

MJK: Where do you live and what keeps you busy?

Cheese: I live in a Fromagerie just south of the center of the universe. I travel a lot and usually stay at the Stilton chain, and am especially fond of the Paris Stilton.

MJK: You have had quite an interesting career path and have traveled the world. Can you walk us through some of your more interesting experiences and explain how you managed to mess everything up, everywhere you go?

Cheese: Well I am a Cheese made backward, Edam. No matter what I do and no matter how bad I screw things up, I still end up looking Gouda.

MJK: Rumor has it you enjoy a good BBQ and make fancy salads. What is your favorite meal?

Cheese: Anything not made with Cheese, obviously. Friends that come over always ask me to make them a Quarter Pounder, with Cheese.

MJK: Was it hard helping to build the Pyramids?

Cheese: Not really, the only issue was when the dust storm hit and touched off a fire via static electricity. There was a lot of de Brie to clean up after that.

MJK: What was the conversation like with Moses after he parted the Red Sea?

Cheese: He simply leaned over and whispered in my ear, “You are now Cheeses of Nazareth.”.

MJK: There is a strong possibility to hold the CPHL record for most trades in the history of the league. After making so many trades why are you still so bad at it

Cheese: Well you can disguise a horse but you can’t Mascapone.

MJK: Of all the trades talks have had, who has been the toughest GM to get a deal done with.

Cheese: Well there have been many, including you, but I’d have to single out the Dallas Gm, because no matter how hard you try, you can’t buff a turd Ferguson. Second would be Flickered Flame, he always seems to make a Fondue out of our deals.

MJK: What is your favorite CPHL moment?

Cheese: Well the Cups have certainly been awesome, but I have always had Grater plans. I would think that starting this league remains the top moment. The time and effort put into the creation and management of the site kind of put me in an Emmental asylum for a while though.

MJK: What is your favorite part playing this game?

Cheese: Wheeling and Dealing.

MJK: What advice do you have for some of the newer GM’s?

Cheese: Never look back at your bad deals and wish to do them over, it will only make you Blue. Fortunately, at my age, I camemebert much anymore anyway.

Thanks Cheese for taking the time to do this interview.

Who would the CPHL faithful like to see interviewed next?!?!?
MJK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MJK For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 12:04 PM   #2
MJK
Franchise Player

Exp:

Who's next?
MJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 12:30 PM   #3
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp: