Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Telgip33
Backup Goalie

Exp:
Default Team Filled - Thanks - Players wanted for team in CNCHL 2012-2013 Season

Team Filled

Hello all,

Are you looking to play in a fun means rec league this winter, but don't have a team to play on? Well do I have a idea for you.....come play in the CNCHL in West Hillhurst (www.cnchl.ca) this Winter. The league is looking to fill the final team spot, and have decided to try to do it with a team of individuals.

- All games are at the West Hillhurst Arena (1940 6th Ave. NW) in the Calgary Non-Contact Hockey League (CNCHL)

- Games are 1-1/4 hours long (3 stop time periods, 15, 15, & 13 minutes, but last period can get cut short if the game is running long), non-contact (slap shots allowed), you must have full gear. The games have 2 ref's and a score keeper.

- Games are on one night a weekend, either Friday night (8:45pm or 10:15pm) or Saturday night (8:15pm, 9:45pm, or 11:15pm).

- The season is 28 games long including playoffs (with 2 weeks off over Christmas). The season starts the weekend of Sept. 7th & 8th 2012, and wraps up the weekend of Mar. 29th & 30th 2013

- The league price is $7500 for the season, so the cost per person will be between $450 - $500 depending on the number of players (15 players minimum).

If you are interested or have more questions please send me a PM and I will put you in touch the lady that will be corrdinating this team(Taryn). I also run a team that plays in the league so can answer questions about the league.

Cheers,

Carl

Last edited by Telgip33; 08-30-2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Team Filled - Thanks
Telgip33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hockey , players wanted , rec league