Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 08-10-2017, 07:05 AM   #181
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by savardandjokinen View Post
Paul is the best competitor
Best game player maybe but even at that he's playing too strong. It's pretty obvious some in the house have realized he's pulling the strings and that's likely going to lead to the target being placed on him once Jessica and Cody are out of the house.

I simply don't see who's going to vote to evict Elena over Jessica. Josh can't control the votes and most in the house have to be smart enough to know that Jessica is a much bigger target than Elena.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:36 AM   #182
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Josh doesn't realize that just because he is HoH doesn't mean he gets what he wants. It's clear he wants Elena out, but it's also clear he doesn't have the numbers to make that happen
Calgary14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:10 AM   #183
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

All Josh is accomplishing by pushing his Elena objective is ensuring he is the next target after Cody is out, or is backdoored if Cody wins power of Veto after he is nominated next week. Elena is a completely useless competitor.

Last edited by TheAlpineOracle; 08-10-2017 at 10:21 AM.
TheAlpineOracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:31 PM   #184
MacDaddy77
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlpineOracle View Post
All Josh is accomplishing by pushing his Elena objective is ensuring he is the next target after Cody is out, or is backdoored if Cody wins power of Veto after he is nominated next week. Elena is a completely useless competitor.

Josh is going to final 2 because everyone on Jury will vote against him
MacDaddy77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:36 PM   #185
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy77 View Post
Josh is going to final 2 because everyone on Jury will vote against him
Doubtful. The guy is an emotional roller coaster and it's just a matter of time until he explodes on Paul, Matt, etc. If it wasn't for Jody he would have been likely evicted already.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:50 PM   #186
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

I don't know about final 2, Christmas is the logical choice for final 3.

One of the last comps between the final 3 to determine final HOH is always an endurance comp. Even if Christmas is medically cleared to play, she'll be an automatic out.

If I was Paul (or whoever else is part of final 3), I'd want Raven and Christmas with me. Then bring Raven to final 2. Everybody despises her and she's terrible at comps. She'd be a perfect choice.

This is actually one of the biggest issues with the current BB format. There is a huge incentive to bring useless idiots to the end and evict good players. Gina Marie, Steve, Andy, Spencer, Victoria etc. There's a long list of people in recent seasons who float their way to the end and then win 1 comp or are brought to final 2 because of their weakness. Hell Andy won the whole damn thing that way.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 08-10-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:51 PM   #187
Jiri Hrdina
Franchise Player

Exp:

Do folks consider Christmas a contender? Shes made small moves here and there but I could see her being the one that takes out Paul. That combined with a story of staying in there despite a bad foot injury could be compelling.
Apparently she's quite wealthy already which could hurt her if the house knows that
Jiri Hrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:01 PM   #188
The Fonz
Our Jessica Fletcher

Exp:

I wish they would allow the HOH to vote in the eviction ceremony. Is there any reason why they don't?
The Fonz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:18 PM   #189
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
This is actually one of the biggest issues with the current BB format. There is a huge incentive to bring useless idiots to the end and evict good players. Gina Marie, Steve, Andy, Spencer, Victoria etc. There's a long list of people in recent seasons who float their way to the end and then win 1 comp or are brought to final 2 because of their weakness. Hell Andy won the whole damn thing that way.
Andy wasn't a useless idiot though. He was annoying, but he was a chameleon and actively involved in all aspects of the house. He had a great social game that he used to his advantage and is easily one of the better, if not unlikable, winners.

Hell, he use to make sure every room in the house had something of his so he could "go and get it" without anyone questioning why he was leaving the room to go to another room. If there was a group of people in the bedroom he wanted to talk to but not cause any suspicion, he would just be like "oh got to get my water bottle from the bedroom" and no one suspected a thing. Maybe more because the rest of the cast were idiots but he was a master floater and easily the best player in the game that season. Lumping him in with Gina Marie and Victoria? Absolutely disgraceful.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:37 PM   #190
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Jessica truly is living in her own little world. I think she genuinely believes that she was a good person in the house and that it was all the other people who were mean and backstabed her. I don't think the idea that she acted like she was superior to everyone else and teamed up with a total sociopath has ever crossed her mind. It's too bad because even though I kind a like Paul I would've really enjoyed it if someone could've broken the majority and I think her, Mark, Elena and Cody could've done it.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:35 PM   #191
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Back to serving HJs..... I mean "VIP Drinks" at a cocktail bar near you. Jessica may be one of the most unlikeable house guests ever.

Last edited by TheAlpineOracle; 08-10-2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:48 PM   #192
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Jessica truly is living in her own little world. I think she genuinely believes that she was a good person in the house and that it was all the other people who were mean and backstabed her. I don't think the idea that she acted like she was superior to everyone else and teamed up with a total sociopath has ever crossed her mind. It's too bad because even though I kind a like Paul I would've really enjoyed it if someone could've broken the majority and I think her, Mark, Elena and Cody could've done it.
She strikes me as someone who has used her looks to get her way her entire life and turns absolutely feral when it doesn't work out her way.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:53 PM   #193
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

The only likeable HGs are Jess and Cody IMO.

The rest are a bunch of losers. This season blows.

The only redemption will be if Cody survives a few more weeks then wins AFP just to watch the losers whine more.
Weitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:59 PM   #194
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weitz View Post

The rest are a bunch of losers. This season blows.

The only redemption will be if Cody survives a few more weeks then wins AFP just to watch the losers whine more.
I honestly can't comprehend why the two of them are popular. Yes they got bullied by quite a few members of the house and it certainly doesn't excuse how big of scumbags other members of the house are, but it doesn't change the fact that Cody and Jess are scumbags themselves.

At this point the only two people that I genuinely like are Mark and Kevin. Raven is insane, Paul is a bully, Josh is a temper tantrum prone 3 year old, Elena has turned on Mark, Alex is a self centred obnoxious jerk. Jason is ok but he's made some pretty disgusting comments about Jess. Matt is ok but he's less interesting than wallpaper. I guess Christmas is fine.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:06 PM   #195
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

I like Mark. Kevin is entertaining.

Christmas is bat #### crazy. And a total loser if you have seen any of the feeds. Her only redeeming quality IMO is she actually has a little bit of game play. Mark has also realized what is going on. If Cody wins temptation or veto this week might get interesting. But I doubt it.
Weitz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Weitz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 12:25 AM   #196
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Josh's circus song is the worst thing ever. It's so cringeworthy.

Hoping Paul gets tested a little more from this point. If he pulls off another final two appearance he'll definitely cement himself as one of the greats.
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:25 AM   #197
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think I'm down to only really rooting for Mark. And even then, him blowing a fuse over a pool game was childish.

I want to root for Kevin, but his extremely sketchy past and being involved in his dad's drug stuff probably means he's not as good of a guy as he lets on.

I can normally root for a good player even if they are unlikable, but Paul controlling the house but only being around because of production interference means no one played a good game so far in my eyes.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:58 AM   #198
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Not sure who to cheer for now. Everyone seems to have various flaws right now, even Paul can come across as a bully. Josh is a gong show. Matt/Raven are decent but also kinda floaters. Maybe Christmas? But what did she say/do on the feeds that was so bad?
Calgary14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:12 AM   #199
flambers
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weitz View Post
Completely agree, once Cody is out of the house.

I won't watch any longer.

Bullying and verbal abuse within the house was way over the line especially directed towards Jessica (in my opinion).

Show looks really crappy to let this type of crap occur.
flambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:44 AM   #200
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp:

I think the bullying goes both ways... Jess and Cody had lots to do with it too.
savardandjokinen is offline   Reply With Quote