Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2021, 07:28 AM   #121
Shazam
Franchise Player

Exp:

Or maybe the TVA was lying.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:57 AM   #122
Duruss
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Nice to see others agree about the stones. It's been a cannon rule in the comics for decades that they only work in their native universe, it was a cool plot point about 5 years ago in the latest Secret Wars cross over.

It was also important to show that the infinity stones are limited in Loki because otherwise why not just use them to erase all the Kangs at once? But that aside the series was fun.
Duruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 12:30 PM   #123
#-3
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I just re-watched the series with my kids, and came up with a fun prediction for where Marvel+ is going.

I think clearly the big integration "2012 Avengers" moment of Marvel+ will the young avengers, We pretty much now know that 5 of the first 6 series will introduce preteens/teens with powers.

WV - Wicken & Speed
F&WS - Isaiah Bradleys Grandson
Loki - Kid Loki
Hawkeye - Kate Bishop
Ms Marvel - Kamala Khan

What if? - I think we will see Kid Shuri making her way into the main timeline for this teamup (possibly trying to figure out where Killmonger went when Uatu plucked him).
#-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:22 PM   #124
Matata
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I had high expectations for What If? and they were exceeded. Sure it was riddled with plot holes and had some bad episodes (though it seems there is no consensus which are bad ones), but that comes with the territory. The heart of What If? is that it isn't bound by the rules and they can get wild and dark with it. Its experimental by nature and you just cant expect much consistency, but you can hope for brilliant and fun moments that they could never pull off in the MCU and there were a ton of those.
Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 01:44 AM   #125
Ragnar
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by #-3 View Post
I just re-watched the series with my kids, and came up with a fun prediction for where Marvel+ is going.

I think clearly the big integration "2012 Avengers" moment of Marvel+ will the young avengers, We pretty much now know that 5 of the first 6 series will introduce preteens/teens with powers.

WV - Wicken & Speed
F&WS - Isaiah Bradleys Grandson
Loki - Kid Loki
Hawkeye - Kate Bishop
Ms Marvel - Kamala Khan

What if? - I think we will see Kid Shuri making her way into the main timeline for this teamup (possibly trying to figure out where Killmonger went when Uatu plucked him).
Agreed. I think we're gonna see the young avengers vs the thunderbolts after some of this multiverse madness is cleared up.
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote