Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 03-15-2020, 11:43 AM   #21
MrButtons
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT View Post
Just won my first round as a 2-man with a buddy. Pretty solid; found a kitted MP5 and it wrecked house.
I would rather 2-man than play with all these randos that I am forced to. None of my friends game so i'm always on a team with nobody I know making it a guarantee L.

Just hopped on this morning, came in 3rd and 4th in plunder. 4th place it was a 2-man and I dropped 23 kills and collected 503k. Not sure what else I can do to give us a chance.

really impressed with the game right now.
MrButtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 12:08 PM   #22
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

I hear that. I've won a couple more since with my buddy; the other 2 times we had a random that actually was not terrible so it worked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.
PsYcNeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 05:12 PM   #23
flames_fan13
First Line Centre

Exp:

This has been pretty much my first experience with a game type like this. I stopped playing COD after Blackops 2 and just got back into it with Modern warfare. However, got Modern warfare and for the most part enjoyed it.

As a solo player I think plunder seems to be the way to go. I may have got lucky with teammates though as for the most part stuck together. With plunder I think respawn allows you to play without constant communication in that you can collect loot separately and not worry too much about dying. Although I reccommend depositing your cash constantly. The supply crates can be an asset to find deposit bags so you don't have to go to the central location to deposit which can be a death trap.
Old 03-16-2020, 08:21 AM   #24
MrButtons
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_fan13 View Post
This has been pretty much my first experience with a game type like this. I stopped playing COD after Blackops 2 and just got back into it with Modern warfare. However, got Modern warfare and for the most part enjoyed it.

As a solo player I think plunder seems to be the way to go. I may have got lucky with teammates though as for the most part stuck together. With plunder I think respawn allows you to play without constant communication in that you can collect loot separately and not worry too much about dying. Although I reccommend depositing your cash constantly. The supply crates can be an asset to find deposit bags so you don't have to go to the central location to deposit which can be a death trap.
For some reason I can't deposit in the balloons it's some sort of bug. But if I could I totally agree. Also if you put pointman as your 2nd perk and try to hammer a bunch of scavenger contracts early its a good way to get a lot of cash quick. Then deposit that and go run around trying to find more + attack big winners.

My CoD addiction is back in full force.
Old 03-17-2020, 04:34 PM   #25
Captain Hair
Backup Goalie

Exp:

They added solo BR mode today . Too bad it came right after the 4 day double xp run.

You still get a trip to the gulag to try to rejoin the fight, which is nice. The self-stim is pointless though.
Captain Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 01:42 PM   #26
alan21
Don't click that link!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
They added solo BR mode today . Too bad it came right after the 4 day double xp run.

You still get a trip to the gulag to try to rejoin the fight, which is nice. The self-stim is pointless though.
It only helps my play style which is sniping from a distance in a tall building. If I get hit I can actually revive myself.
alan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 02:08 PM   #27
colbym72
First Line Centre

Exp:

If anyone wants to add me on PSN, its hurricanes72
colbym72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 09:07 PM   #28
BigNumbers
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Anyone playing on PC?
BigNumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BigNumbers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 11:24 AM   #29
MrButtons
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNumbers View Post
Anyone playing on PC?
You can add people based on their activision account and play cross platform.

This is my id - MrButtons#1813219