Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Back Burner: The Calgary Wranglers and Flames Prospects Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #21
CsInMyBlood
Franchise Player

Location: F*** me. We're so f***ing good, you check the f***ing standings? Lets f***ing go! F***ing practice!
Exp:

Thanks for this DS, Tilley did some epic posts from the farm team for us in years past, nice to see it continue.

Backlund for Selke 2017 2018
Oilers suck.
CsInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:04 AM   #22
SparkyOne
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilley View Post
It's disappointing to hear about the Omaha fans in Iowa over the weekend. Unfortunately some people just refuse to listen to the problems the team was having and why the team left. There will always be a faction of ill-informed people who refuse to hear the truth.

Unfortunately the Knights were so poorly managed while in Omaha they never had a chance to succeed. I don't blame Calgary or the QC owners for trying to increase the opportunity to make money - it is a business.

These Omaha people need to get a grip.
Like I said to the fans that it happened to....that stuff's gonna happen and nothing we do can stop it. I've met so many great Omaha fans who have travelled this season to Des Moines and the QC that we know it isn't everyone.

We've got great ownership and Calgary appears to be happy with their end of the deal. Hopefully the great Omaha fans will be able to follow the QC team for years to come!!

Have you travelled to see the team this season, Tilley? Would be great to meet you if we're ever at the same game!
SparkyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:44 AM   #23
Tilley
Retired Aksarben Correspondent

Exp:

The Mrs. and I went to both games during the season opening weekend in the QC and we were planning on attending the games in Des Moines in Nov and Jan but couldn't make it.

I'm hoping to attend both games in March, but we'll have to see (the Mrs. is 6.5 months pregnant).
Tilley is offline   Reply With Quote