Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2020, 03:11 PM   #201
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Nicole is either lying or trying to save face if she says she would've taken Cody to F2. She wouldn't have since she knows she would lose and she could've beat Enzo

Enzo seems like a good guy. Down to earth, straight forward and loyal
Calgary14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 03:20 PM   #202
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah, I'm convinced Nicole would have cut Cody even if she's saying she wouldn't have.

It sounds like from exit interviews though (Day's?) that Nicole had a serious chance of winning, even next to Cody - David, Kevin, Memphis, Christmas all would've voted for her against Cody. And Enzo said he would've voted for her if Cody cut him. I believe it - the jury was saying if they were smart, Nicole should be in 3rd place right before they revealed her as the last jury member.

So she probably wins 8-1 or 7-2 against Enzo and 5-4 against Cody, which would be insane.

Also, Dani looked and sounded like she was in love(or lust?) with Cody, with the looks she was giving him across the screen all night. I wonder what her husband thinks... Dom seems like a great guy, I feel bad for him.
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 03:58 PM   #203
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile View Post
Yeah, I'm convinced Nicole would have cut Cody even if she's saying she wouldn't have.

It sounds like from exit interviews though (Day's?) that Nicole had a serious chance of winning, even next to Cody - David, Kevin, Memphis, Christmas all would've voted for her against Cody. And Enzo said he would've voted for her if Cody cut him. I believe it - the jury was saying if they were smart, Nicole should be in 3rd place right before they revealed her as the last jury member.

So she probably wins 8-1 or 7-2 against Enzo and 5-4 against Cody, which would be insane.

Also, Dani looked and sounded like she was in love(or lust?) with Cody, with the looks she was giving him across the screen all night. I wonder what her husband thinks... Dom seems like a great guy, I feel bad for him.
How about Xmas and Memphis? Their looks to each other only added fuel to the fire that something is going on there.

With all of the stories about crazy stuff happening in previous years during pre-season sequester and the jury house, I often wonder if those aren't the most fascinating parts of the game. There was apparently an orgy one year in pre-season sequester. And anyone remember Kat last year or the year before? That kind of stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. I want live feeds 24/7 for everything. Debauchery beats good gameplay 10 times out of 10 lol.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 05:38 PM   #204
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

I wonder if Enzo thinks it's time to make a big move yet or if it's still too early.

Maybe he's just waiting to find out who used the disruptor power on David before he does anything.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oling_Roachinen For This Useful Post: