Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #61
ricosuave
Threadkiller

Exp:

Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Atlanta Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Intelligence field unit
2635 Century Parkway N.E,
Suite 400 Atlanta, GA 30345 USA
E-Mail: agentjohn_edward@gmx.us

Urgent Attention:

I am Special Agent John Edward from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (Atlanta Division) Intelligence Unit. We have just intercepted and confiscated two (2) trunk boxes at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta international airport, and are on the verge of moving it to our bureau head quarters.

We have scanned the said boxes, and have found it to contain a total sum of USD$4.5M and also backup document which bears your name as the receiver of the money contained in the boxes. Investigations carried out on the diplomat who accompanied the boxes into the United States has it that he was to deliver this fund to your residence as your contract/inheritance payment which was due you from the office of finance Minster of the federal government of Nigeria.

We cross-checked all legal documentation in the boxes, and were about to release the consignment to the diplomat, when we found out that the boxes is lacking one very important documentation which as a result, the boxes have been confiscated until the required document is provided.

According to section 229 subsections 31 of the 1991 constitution on release of unclaimed consignment payment, your consignment lacks funds ownership certificate and for that reason you must contact me for direction on how to procure this certificate, so that your consignment can be legally cleared and okay for delivery to you.

You are required to contact this bureau within 72 hours or we would take it that you do not want your consignment, and would move it to the treasury Also, you must not contact any other bank for any payment, because your payment is here in care of our storage vault team and will be released to you once you follow my directives.

You have been warned.

Yours in service,
Agent John Edward
E-Mail: agentjohn_edward@gmx.us
Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Atlanta Division.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:14 AM   #62
troutman
Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

Exp:

This message is coming to you with great depression due to my state of discomfort. I came down here to Manila, Philippines with my family for a short vacation but unfortunately,we were mugged and robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed. All cash, credit cards and cell phones were stolen off us but we still have our lives and passports. We've been to the embassy and the police here and they have done the best they can. Our flight leaves in less than 48hrs from now but we are having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. I am contacting you to ask for a short loan which I will refund immediately I get my family back home safely. Let me know if you can help.

Looking forward to positive response.

Nurdin
troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #63
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

I thought that I would bump this because I received this urgent message from our very own Aeneas this morning:

I hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Italy and had my bags, cash, mobile phone and credit cards, my passport and all personal stuff have been pinched. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager. I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but I am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills, I need your help financially and I promise to make the refund once I get back home, you are my last resort and hope.

Let me know if you can help?

Hope he's OK. I wired money as soon as I could!
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slava For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2014, 12:55 PM   #64
Regulator75
Franchise Player

Exp:

I didn't know that Aeneas was a Nigerian Prince.

More photos on Flickr
Regulator75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:45 AM   #65
troutman
Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

Exp:

Greetings sweety.
Well, couple of days ago I took sister's PC to visit a website , there I saw your photos. I'm Ainur. My last boyfriend was rude, so I break... This mean I'm free and wanna date with some1 normal.

Hello!
It's so exciting to see you here.
I desire to build perfect family with strong love and honorary relations,
I'm desiring about handsome men which will belong only to me!
The men who knows how to love his couple and make happy!
You look like men that I'm looking for here!
troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:03 AM   #66
Poe969
Franchise Player

Exp:

Way to go Trout! Sounds like you've found a keeper. I mean: Happy for you I am. Female good sounds for you. Together, you shall babies cute make!

Maybe Yoda had a daughter and she's into you...