Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2020, 07:23 AM   #1
SmoggyFlamesFan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Game 1 Flames @ Stars 3:30pm MT CBC/TVAS/SN/SN960

An exhilarating series win against the Jets feels like it was eons ago.

At least that's how the boys need to feel about it. Today, it's time to go back to work against a team the flames have not seen in the playoffs in 39 years since they were known as the North Stars.

Doesn't mean a rivalry doesn't exist. Every flames fan dreads the name: "Corey Perry." Noted Flames killers Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin have burned us in the past, and Ben Bishop has given Flames shooters nightmares.

While the Oilers have been eliminated from their own hub, it's time for the C of Red to take over in big way.

Once again my friends, it is time to gather your puppets, your flags, your jerseys, your frogs, turtles, and tokens of good luck. Commence your rituals as the boys prep for War in round one.

Go Flames Go! It's a red and Green Christmas in August, and all I want for Christmas is to turf these green pretenders. HUGE FRICKIN 2 POINTS ON THE LINE BOYS!

p.s. if it's not too much to ask, Can Lucic please cave in Corey Perrys face with his monstrous fists?
SmoggyFlamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmoggyFlamesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 07:28 AM   #2
keenan87
Franchise Player

Exp:

I am curious to see who is better at getting under the skin of opponents. Tkachuk or Perry. Hopefully Tkachuk will bring his A-game and be engaged.

4-2 Flames
keenan87 is offline   Reply With Quote