Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 07-05-2022, 02:42 PM   #281
CliffFletcher
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesAddiction View Post
As everyone probably already knows, raising or hunting dogs and cats for food is common in some parts of the world. What many people don't know, is that it is completely legal and practiced in Canada as well. As long as proper animal husbandry and butchering practices are followed and the meat is properly inspected and sourced, you can eat dogs here. I know of restaurants and butcher shops in Vancouver that can get you dog meat if you want to pay for it. From what I am told, it is pretty similar to lamb.

So if you ever want to get back a dog-person who wronged you, invite them over for a dinner party.
Spoiler!
CliffFletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 02:47 PM   #282
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffFletcher View Post
Spoiler!
Weren't you the guy who goes around kicking hamsters when you're angry?
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 02:58 PM   #283
jroc
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Back to the original topic; I'm a dog owner, and I'll be the first to admit that dogs are gross. My little guy seems to always be on the hunt for a quick snack of dog poop whenever he finds the opportunity.

A recent horror story from the Canada Day long weekend certainly confirms that both humans and dogs are gross though. I hosted a BBQ/party on Canada Day, and one of my friends had a little bit too much fun so I let him crash on my couch downstairs. Flash forward to the next morning, the wife, kids and I are having breakfast and getting ready for the day, when my dog wants to go downstairs and check on our houseguest. Not thinking anything of it, I let him downstairs and assume he's cuddling with my hungover friend. An hour rolls by and we're ready to get out of the house and hit up the zoo, so we go through the basement to get our shoes and sweaters on. Lo and behold, my idiot friend is still sleeping at 10:30, and left me a great gift of pissing my couch and leaving a deep dark (almost black) puke stain on my carpet. At this moment I realize my dog wasn't cuddling with the sleeping friend, he has been eating puke chunks all morning.

At the end of the day, I won't be inviting my friend to any BBQ's or gatherings anytime in the near future, and on the other hand, I still have complete unconditional love for my dog.
jroc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jroc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 03:00 PM   #284
CliffFletcher
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Weren't you the guy who goes around kicking hamsters when you're angry?
We shoulda cooked up Pipsqueek for Christmas dinner.
The Following User Says Thank You to CliffFletcher For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 03:07 PM   #285
aaronck
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroc View Post
Back to the original topic; I'm a dog owner, and I'll be the first to admit that dogs are gross. My little guy seems to always be on the hunt for a quick snack of dog poop whenever he finds the opportunity.

A recent horror story from the Canada Day long weekend certainly confirms that both humans and dogs are gross though. I hosted a BBQ/party on Canada Day, and one of my friends had a little bit too much fun so I let him crash on my couch downstairs. Flash forward to the next morning, the wife, kids and I are having breakfast and getting ready for the day, when my dog wants to go downstairs and check on our houseguest. Not thinking anything of it, I let him downstairs and assume he's cuddling with my hungover friend. An hour rolls by and we're ready to get out of the house and hit up the zoo, so we go through the basement to get our shoes and sweaters on. Lo and behold, my idiot friend is still sleeping at 10:30, and left me a great gift of pissing my couch and leaving a deep dark (almost black) puke stain on my carpet. At this moment I realize my dog wasn't cuddling with the sleeping friend, he has been eating puke chunks all morning.

At the end of the day, I won't be inviting my friend to any BBQ's or gatherings anytime in the near future, and on the other hand, I still have complete unconditional love for my dog.
Name checks out- Was your guest Corey or Trevor?
aaronck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aaronck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 03:10 PM   #286
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffFletcher View Post
We shoulda cooked up Pipsqueek for Christmas dinner.
Haha. For context, Cliff accidentally kicked his kid's hamster while it was scampering around in one of those plastic balls. The tale of the kick gets progressively worse in his family with each retelling.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:24 PM   #287
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

I thought I remember the original story being he kicked it repeatedly as his kids begged him to stop.
CroFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CroFlames For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 03:26 PM   #288
CliffFletcher
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroFlames View Post
I thought I remember the original story being he kicked it repeatedly as his kids begged him to stop.
That’s what it will be in another 10 years.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:43 PM   #289
foshizzle11
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

this is probably one of the best threads on CP right now, I can't stop coming back to see where it will get derailed too next.

Kicking hamsters? eating dogs? puking humans and dogs eating puke? stinky vaginas but people love them anyway...sounds similar to dogs. Gross but we still love them.

Thanks Sliver for starting this.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:47 PM   #290
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foshizzle11 View Post
this is probably one of the best threads on CP right now, I can't stop coming back to see where it will get derailed too next.

Kicking hamsters? eating dogs? puking humans and dogs eating puke? stinky vaginas but people love them anyway...sounds similar to dogs. Gross but we still love them.

Thanks Sliver for starting this.
It's like a dirty confessions thread. I'll go next.

There's actually a certain kind of freshness that goes along with horse####. Kinda reminds me of freshly mown grass. I actually like driving through the country and getting a waft of horse#### with the windows rolled down. So organic and natural.

All other animal dung is absolutely disgusting, starting with dog ####.
The Following User Says Thank You to CroFlames For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 03:49 PM   #291
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

This thread is fataing bananas. Now we're huffing horse#### straight from the faucet?!?
Old 07-05-2022, 03:50 PM   #292
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
This thread is fataing bananas. Now we're huffing horse#### straight from the faucet?!?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CroFlames For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 03:52 PM   #293
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
hahaha you're fataing nuts
Old 07-05-2022, 03:53 PM   #294
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Here I was scrolling through prepared to comment on the need to expand Lake Louise and I find we've already moved on to the appeal of horse ####.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 03:58 PM   #295
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
Here I was scrolling through prepared to comment on the need to expand Lake Louise and I find we've already moved on to the appeal of horse ####.
We might have to change the thread title.

"A Stroll Through the Psyche of Sliver"

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 04:04 PM   #296
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
You know what else are pretty gross? Vaginas.

They’re right next to where poo and pee come out and they themselves excrete all kinds of things, the least of which is clumpy globs of blood. They can stink pretty bad if not taken care of too. They spread diseases, which can even be deadly.

Having said this, I still love them.
I'd say its worthy of its own thread. I'm in!
djsFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 04:06 PM   #297
The Yen Man
Franchise Player

Exp:

Ha ha awesome. Well since this has morphed into a what we find gross thread.

You know how during those times when wiping after taking a dump and your finger accidentally made contact cuz you either didn't position the tp correctly or the tp was just too thin and it went through? You know the finger that made contact is gonna stink, but you always still for some reason sniff it to make sure. Admit it, you do it too.
The Yen Man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Yen Man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 04:08 PM   #298
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Are we still in real life? I can't even with this.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:09 PM   #299
FanIn80
GOAT!

Exp:

Mountain towns? Have you guys not heard of two towns named Frank and Pompeii?
FanIn80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 04:11 PM   #300
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
It's like a dirty confessions thread. I'll go next.

There's actually a certain kind of freshness that goes along with horse####. Kinda reminds me of freshly mown grass. I actually like driving through the country and getting a waft of horse#### with the windows rolled down. So organic and natural.

All other animal dung is absolutely disgusting, starting with dog ####.
Neigh! Horse #### stinks, too. Particularly if you are mountain biking, and some careless beast has dropped bombs all over the trail that inevitably get kicked up by your front tire into your face. Though the goose #### is worse for that.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote