Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Tech Talk
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2024, 09:50 AM   #3321
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianman View Post
Man, you suckers just keep coming back for more. dino is living rent-free in your head, has been for years.

If you are so against crypto, just leave the thread and go live your life?
It's completely the opposite scenario mate.
topfiverecords is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:03 AM   #3322
Canadianman
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfiverecords View Post
it's completely the opposite scenario mate.

mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Canadianman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:05 AM   #3323
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahha
So it's clear you haven't been reading and comprehending what has been written. Just like dino.
topfiverecords is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 02:51 PM   #3324
dobbles
addition by subtraction

Exp:

Firstly, and I'll take any suspension or infraction for this, Dino you sound like a real tool. Like legitimately. And this is not you living in my head rent free. I rarely post in this thread. I don't invest on my own. I have no dog in this fight. But you just sound like a petty ######.

Secondly, I have asked you in this very thread multiple times what you look for when predicting the ups and downs of crypto. And every time you dodge the question. Because your contributions in this thread consist of telling everyone else how dumb they are for "1300 peak" and bragging about how rich you are.

You are right that this time, in December I believe, you did come back on and say crypto was about to take an upswing because of the halving. But that was not exactly a breaking opinion at the time. But then you will go months ignoring this thread while the price tanks only to come back and gloat when it goes up.

I am super happy for you that you got rich off this. I'm sure many people have. But are you ever going to talk about the topic like an adult? Again, I can empathize with your situation. I made this same statement years ago that I used to get piled on in threads all the time by the sort of CP hive mind for my Red Wings support. But I really think you can do better.
This individual is not affluent and more of a member of that shrinking middle class. It is likely the individual does not have a high paying job, is limited on benefits, and has to make due with those benefits provided by employer.
dobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dobbles For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2024, 08:42 PM   #3325
Jason14h
Franchise Player

Exp:

What’s worse though …

A tool or

A bet Welcher ?

Or even worse … A bet welcher who also runs their mouth in the thread and is a bit of a tool and then runs and hides when they are wrong ?

Sooooo many tools
Jason14h is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason14h For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2024, 09:47 AM   #3326
Tiger
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

To get this on track. Since the Halving is in about 8 or 9 days. What are people's predictions for the next 6 months

my believe (which holds no real value) it will hold steady for awhile with a bunch of up and downs kinda between 65 and 75. ultimately ending the sixth month run at 130,000 to 140,000, but I hope for more

Next question, what other coins do you expect to pop in that time?

My non-risky pick is SOL, hopefuly ADA, but to a lesser amount. I don't know if altcoins are going to have a big run up as a lot of bitcoin is going into ETFs, so that may not funnel down, and the market is not in a good place for a lot of free cash for people to dump into it.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:52 AM   #3327
chemgear
Franchise Player

Exp:

chemgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 02:51 PM   #3328
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbles View Post
Firstly, and I'll take any suspension or infraction for this, Dino you sound like a real tool. Like legitimately. And this is not you living in my head rent free. I rarely post in this thread. I don't invest on my own. I have no dog in this fight. But you just sound like a petty ######.

Secondly, I have asked you in this very thread multiple times what you look for when predicting the ups and downs of crypto. And every time you dodge the question. Because your contributions in this thread consist of telling everyone else how dumb they are for "1300 peak" and bragging about how rich you are.

You are right that this time, in December I believe, you did come back on and say crypto was about to take an upswing because of the halving. But that was not exactly a breaking opinion at the time. But then you will go months ignoring this thread while the price tanks only to come back and gloat when it goes up.

I am super happy for you that you got rich off this. I'm sure many people have. But are you ever going to talk about the topic like an adult? Again, I can empathize with your situation. I made this same statement years ago that I used to get piled on in threads all the time by the sort of CP hive mind for my Red Wings support. But I really think you can do better.
You see this is what you are missing, every single time there is a bit of a pullback these clowns attack me...heck even when we hit all time highs. You obviously weren't here two months ago when I said ETFs are being approved and halving is coming in April, I showed my work.

I am NOT the aggressor here, I came to give people advice...go back two months. I told you all that all time highs were coming and just got mocked by people that have been wrong again and again. It came to the point I made a friendly bet and got mocked for not putting money down.

Now the loser (of the bet and in general) is hiding. Gee wonder why I didn't put money down. With all due respect you guys don't deserve my Crypto expertise so I'm not giving it anymore.

Maybe don't post about things when you don't have the full story, Top5 loser was sending me hate PMs and stalking me, any mod can confirm so yeah I take a PUBLIC shot at him whenever I feel like it...guys a ####ing moron

Last edited by dino7c; 04-16-2024 at 02:55 PM.
dino7c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 02:59 PM   #3329
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Man, you suckers just keep coming back for more. dino is living rent-free in your head, has been for years.

If you are so against crypto, just leave the thread and go live your life?
This thread is nothing, he sends me PMs...thanks every post that disagrees with me on any topic on CP lol. When he closes his eyes at night he sees.
Old 04-17-2024, 02:08 PM   #3330
chummer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
To get this on track. Since the Halving is in about 8 or 9 days. What are people's predictions for the next 6 months

I'll say 200k for BTC and $500 for SOL (my biggest holding).
chummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 12:22 PM   #3331
Tiger
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chummer View Post
I'll say 200k for BTC and $500 for SOL (my biggest holding).
thanks for participating in actual discussions. I do worry that the expectations people have of the halving (the fact that people think it is going to skyrocket), and the fact that it doesn't usually happen for 200+ days could cause a bunch of a kind of panic dumping dropping everything... I'd say there is a small be real possibility of that happening.

Tags
bitcoin , cryptocurrency , ethereum