Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 04-21-2017, 09:19 AM   #341
MrMastodonFarm
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
FML, stop witch hunting Weitz just because he's an Oilers fan. He's not being obnoxious except when you bait him
lmao, hey if you say so.
MrMastodonFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:25 AM   #342
Jeromer2.0
Lifetime Suspension

Not sure what stings more--being swept by the Ducks or the realization that the Oilers are legit. I'm angry.
Jeromer2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #343
Lubicon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Crazy game last night. Martin Jones was unbelievable. Total domination by the Oilers in OT. Official shots were 14-2 but both SJ shots were on dump ins so effectively they had zero shots. Also unbelievable how many shots the Sharks block.

The momentum in these games is crazy. One team absolutely dominates the other for the entire game only for the tables to turn in the next one. Or teams will dominate entire sections of the game and have it suddenly turn. Neither team can get a leg up on the other it seems, just when you think it's over everything changes. I don't mean the small momentum swings that happen throughout every game, I mean absolute and total domination for periods at a time only to have a total change in the next one.

Refs pretty much put their whistles away last night, they let a lot go on both teams.
Lubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:36 AM   #344
Robbob
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubicon View Post
Crazy game last night. Martin Jones was unbelievable. Total domination by the Oilers in OT. Official shots were 14-2 but both SJ shots were on dump ins so effectively they had zero shots. Also unbelievable how many shots the Sharks block.

The momentum in these games is crazy. One team absolutely dominates the other for the entire game only for the tables to turn in the next one. Or teams will dominate entire sections of the game and have it suddenly turn. Neither team can get a leg up on the other it seems, just when you think it's over everything changes. I don't mean the small momentum swings that happen throughout every game, I mean absolute and total domination for periods at a time only to have a total change in the next one.

Refs pretty much put their whistles away last night, they let a lot go on both teams.
Well that holding was pretty soft call, which lead to the Burns delay of game. Other than that I thought they were fine.
Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:06 PM   #345
stang
CP's Fraser Crane

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
Well that holding was pretty soft call, which lead to the Burns delay of game. Other than that I thought they were fine.
Eh Jones backing into maroon was a pretty weak call as well
stang is offline   Reply With Quote