Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 02-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
albertGQ
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Official WTB Flames Playoff Games Thread

I know this is super early and we haven't even clinched a playoff berth yet, but I thought I'd be the first in line. I am looking for a minimum of two tickets and up to six or even eight playoff tickets. Preferably side-by-side. I will buy in almost any section except the bleeders. Preferably the 200's and depending on price, maybe even the 100's.

PM me!

Thanks
albertGQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

I deleted several posts. If you are going to post a "wanted" post, you must include price range and/or sections like the OP did.
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

Seeing as we are going to get everybody wanting tickets, let's leave put all WTB posts here. As stated before, you must be specific about price range and/or sections. Anybody not doing that will receive an infraction and/or ban.

This is the time of year when the scalpers come out in full force, so that's the reason for clamping down on enforcing the rules.

Edit- and to add that this thread is for WTB posts. If you have tickets to sell you can either PM people, or start a new thread of your own.

Last edited by ken0042; 04-19-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Clarified Rule
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #4
Swayze11
something else haha

Exp:

WTB: any game in 2nd bowl around $70 each. Not sure if prices are higher in the playoffs but whichever the $50 face value tickets are.

Last edited by Swayze11; 03-30-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Swayze11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
flamesrule_kipper34
Franchise Player

Exp:

WTB: any game for face value of $50ish or below, will take SportChek seats too!
flamesrule_kipper34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
malcolmk14
Franchise Player

Exp:

It might be a good idea to post up the prices for all the price levels in the playoffs. If I recall correctly, it's the same as the regular season + 50%. So $50 seats in the regular season are $75 in the first round. I might be wrong, so please correct me if I am.

Anyway, looking for any game, two tickets, under $250 face value per seat.

That would mean every price level except Club, Gold, and Silver seats.

Sportchek tickets would be fine. Single seats are fine.

Last edited by malcolmk14; 03-30-2009 at 11:22 PM.
malcolmk14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #7
3thirty
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Looking for any seats, willing to pay up to 150/ticket but may consider more, PM me
3thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
Berger_4_
First Line Centre

Exp:

Anywhere and everywhere, under 200 dollars a ticket would be fine with me!
Berger_4_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #9
Boblobla
Franchise Player

Exp:

WTB 200s, closer to center ice the better. Would take 100s but I don't want to spend more than $250/ticket
Boblobla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #10
Esoteric
First Line Centre

Exp:

I would love to get tickets to the playoffs. Looking for 2 seats, side by side, but no more then $150 a ticket.
Esoteric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:37 PM   #11
woob
#1 Goaltender

Exp:
Default Tickets

Hey all - Would be interested in lower priced Level 200s, any Level 300s, and all UFZ/SCZ tickets. I'm not sure how much the pricing changes for playoff tickets, but I'll go up to $100/seat or around there (If it's $105, I'm still interested lol). If anyone wants to sell an entire round (hey, I know budgets are tight these days - you never know) let me know as well. I'd LOVE to be able to see a whole round of the boys playing! I can do paypal, e-mail interac, or myself or my buddy can pickup. Mostly interested in a pair of seats but if you need to get rid of a trio let me know as we have another buddy who may tag along. Hope I included enough info and thanks in advance!!

-woob
woob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:52 PM   #12
anyonebutedmonton
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Wanting to purchase anything under and around $100.

PM me if they are available.
anyonebutedmonton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #13
iggnuef
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Id be interested in a pair of tickets to any playoff game around $150 per ticket
iggnuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:56 PM   #14
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

I'll help out with the door price for greens, just for people that are wondering

round 1 - $70
round 2 - $90
round 3 - $100
round 4 - $150

per seat
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #15
Da_Chief
Franchise Player

Exp:

Looking for up in Sport Chek zone, wiling to pay up to $60 a tick. Will need 4 ticks.
Da_Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #16
Papa Gino
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I'd buy any tickets...anywhere!
Papa Gino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:31 AM   #17
Save Us Sutter
I'll get you next time Gadget!

Exp:

In the unlikely event that someone selling tickets makes it this far down the list, I might as well throw my name in the hat. Would take any seat in the house. 1-4 tickets. This would be my first playoff game ever, so be a part of history.

Last edited by Save Us Sutter; 03-31-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Save Us Sutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:00 AM   #18
Ducay
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'll take anything under $100/seat
Ducay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:47 PM   #19
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Just something for you guys to keep in mind (Mods can delete the post if this isnt allowed), keep checking kijiji, craigslist, ebay etc, as i think you guys will be surprised at the deals on Flames playoff tickets this year.

It'll be a perfect storm for cheaper tickets imo.

-Slow down of spending due to the recession, ie less buyers

-There will still be all the same people from years past that sell playoff tickets for profit.

-plus, this year you will likely see lots of season ticket holders that have lost income for weeks, months etc that never would have sold tickets in the past, that are now looking to the playoffs as a way to get some money back in their wallets

- The "Ottawa Senators syndrome". When Ottawa had great teams all those years, but kept doing nothing in the playoffs, the fans became more and more apathetic towards the first round. We're now in our 4th year since the lockout, and you can tell the vibe around the city is "get past the first round, then I'll get excited for playoffs".

...and don't get me wrong, you're still going to see highly inflated prices when you start looking, but I truley believe that won't last long as sellers quickly realize the market won't support sky high prices this year, and you will see a flooded market and in turn, cheaper prices.

I could already see it during the rgeluar season when I was looking for seats for various games, and there were so many guys just looking to get face value, if not less for great seats to see good teams on the weekends.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:53 PM   #20
malcolmk14
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameswin View Post
Just something for you guys to keep in mind (Mods can delete the post if this isnt allowed), keep checking kijiji, craigslist, ebay etc, as i think you guys will be surprised at the deals on Flames playoff tickets this year.

It'll be a perfect storm for cheaper tickets imo.

-Slow down of spending due to the recession, ie less buyers

-There will still be all the same people from years past that sell playoff tickets for profit.

-plus, this year you will likely see lots of season ticket holders that have lost income for weeks, months etc that never would have sold tickets in the past, that are now looking to the playoffs as a way to get some money back in their wallets

- The "Ottawa Senators syndrome". When Ottawa had great teams all those years, but kept doing nothing in the playoffs, the fans became more and more apathetic towards the first round. We're now in our 4th year since the lockout, and you can tell the vibe around the city is "get past the first round, then I'll get excited for playoffs".

...and don't get me wrong, you're still going to see highly inflated prices when you start looking, but I truley believe that won't last long as sellers quickly realize the market won't support sky high prices this year, and you will see a flooded market and in turn, cheaper prices.

I could already see it during the rgeluar season when I was looking for seats for various games, and there were so many guys just looking to get face value, if not less for great seats to see good teams on the weekends.
amen.
malcolmk14 is offline   Reply With Quote