Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 07-25-2018, 09:43 AM   #1
flamesrule_kipper34
Franchise Player

Exp:
Question LF: Painter

Hi all,

Hey there,

Looking for recommendations or for someone to provide an estimate from you for some painting worky. It’s a 650 sq. ft condo; 1 bedroom/1 bathroom/1 living area/2 closets/1 small laundry space.

Looking to have the walls painted a new colour (neutral that we’re working out) and we’re looking to have the ceilings re-painted (popcorn ceiling so I think it needs to be sprayed).

We’re also trying to time this by having it painted between when our current tenants move out and when our new one moves in, it’s only a day timeframe. So wanted to get your thoughts as to if that’s possible and if you’re available. The good news will be because of this the place will be completely empty so you wouldn’t have to work around any furniture.

Our current tenants move out by noon of Fri Aug 31st, so we’d love to have the place painted then before our new tenants moves in noon Sat Sept 1. If this is not doable or such then please let me know what would be feasible and I can work with my tenant to see how flexible we can be.

If the above timeline is not doable, would also be able to provide a few days in August where the ceilings could be done (with furniture still in the home) and then do the walls only in the original time frame above.

Please PM if interested or if you have any referrals and/or questions, thanks.
flamesrule_kipper34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:07 PM   #2
Millertime
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Try Chris @ 587-777-0791 or Tony @ 403-605-9566
Millertime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Millertime For This Useful Post: