Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Tech Talk
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2016, 07:17 PM   #141
BlackArcher101
Such a pretty girl!

Exp:

Added you, feel free to add me, BlackArcher101. Interested in doing some battles
Old 10-07-2016, 08:21 PM   #142
cupofjoe
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Going on holidays next week, but would be available starting in November.
cupofjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:22 PM   #143
dammage79
Franchise Player

Exp:

Unlocked Amagi! Sold Nagato. Bought Gneisenau. Now to make up the 8.5 million (!!! holy cow silver earning is rough) to get Amagi into the stable.

Ive heard horror stories about Gneisenaus shot accuracy but after 5 matches and adding the accuracy upgrade to her, shes a fracking sniper. I love her guns right now. Added bonus, she has Torps and is very fast. And she has a super low bow so hitting her is much more difficult than sy hitting a Nagato or Colorado (COL incidentally is slow AF compared to the other T7's so even long range you can nail her all the time, maybe in the dark, blinfolded)

What else, I have Kiev and Mahan now as well, Kiev's speed is something to die for 45 knots normal without and flag boosts or the speed boost activated. Turning sucks nd lowest HP of the bunch but her guns are typical russian snipers.

Still grinding away to Baltimore and Ibuki. About half way to Baltimore and oh man, 8/10's into the grind for Ibuki? Also have Yorck and Schors rolling now too. Would love to get into Hipper sometime soon but all my attention is focused on Ranking right now. Which means I am all BB all the time.

So my docks have,
T8: Fully upgraded North Carolina, unlocked Amagi, New Orleans, Mogami, Tirpitz (bought)
T7: 3 ARP Myokos, Gneiseneu, Schors, Yorck, Kiev, Mahan.
T6: Warspite,
T5: Kirov, 1 ARP Kongo
T4: Isokaze

Last edited by dammage79; 10-08-2016 at 08:28 PM.
dammage79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:44 PM   #144
BlackArcher101
Such a pretty girl!

Exp:

I've got:

T8: Mogami, New Orleans
T7: Hatsuharu, Pensacola, ARP Ashigara
T6: New Mexico, Cleveland, Aoba
T5: Omaha, Nicholas, Kirov, Murmansk
T4: Phoenix, Izyaslav
T3: Kawachi, St. Louis, Nassau
T2: Emden

All maxed out, current focusing on New Orleans, Hatsuharu and New Mexico

Last edited by BlackArcher101; 10-10-2016 at 09:07 PM.
BlackArcher101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 11:28 AM   #145
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Happy to report I'm no longer suffering from the exit game error. Spent the last couple of nights playing. Tried my hand at the Nassau. Decent little BB despite it's incredibly poor speed and gun range. Think I'll be spending most of my time developing the German cruiser and BB line. I tired grinding away at the Pensacola but man that's a tough ship to get through. Finally have all the upgrades, just need to get to the next tier.

Last edited by GoinAllTheWay; 10-12-2016 at 11:30 AM.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 12:48 PM   #146
Kerplunk
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Feel free to add me to your contacts: EvilKanuk. Usually on later though, so might not see much of me around.
Kerplunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 12:54 PM   #147
dammage79
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinAllTheWay View Post
Happy to report I'm no longer suffering from the exit game error. Spent the last couple of nights playing. Tried my hand at the Nassau. Decent little BB despite it's incredibly poor speed and gun range. Think I'll be spending most of my time developing the German cruiser and BB line. I tired grinding away at the Pensacola but man that's a tough ship to get through. Finally have all the upgrades, just need to get to the next tier.
I'm in the New Orleans grind, but I'm told its worth it from fully upgraded Baltimore and on to Des Moines. Stick it out. There's far worse grinds. Like the US BB grind.
dammage79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 12:12 PM   #148
Kerplunk
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

The British are coming! The new British cruiser line is in the latest update, and they are...interesting. Are you having a hard time deciding between high explosive and armour piercing shells? No problem! Aside from the Belfast premium ship, NONE of the ships can sling HE, so no spamming fire from a smoke screen for you. Gonna take some time to get used to.

Also added crates by the look of it, so the more XP you earn in a day, the more free stuff they give you.
Kerplunk is online now   Reply With Quote