Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 06-06-2020, 03:32 PM   #1
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:
Default St Louis Restricted Free Agent Qualification

St Louis Times Picayune.

St Louis GM Captain Crunch spent a busy day evaluating and resigning his restricted free agents while wearing bunny slippers and sipping a nice hot cup of Bosco.
Of particular note star left winger Gabriel Landeskog was signed to a one yer deal, while veteran defenseman Scott Mayfield was also qualified to a one term deal.

Most importantly Star RW'er Mark Stone came to a agreement on a 3 year deal worth $24 million dollars.

The Captain also took the time to resign most of his AHL RFA's and signed prospects Aleksi Heponiemi and Leon Gawanke to entry level 1 year deals.

David Pope and Oleg Sosunov were not offered contracts and will become free agents.

"We're extremely happy to get Mark under a long term contract, he's definitely a big piece of our team, and we were happy to get Gabriel under contract with a bridge deal". Crunch remarked. "Now we're going to continue to get ready for the draft and make some decisions on Ovie and Mikael Backlund now that we have some cap space to play with.

When asked about the release of Pop and Susunov Crunch was a little less charitable in his comments "Yeah, I didn't like how those two would just hang out in the hallway of the locker room giggling and asking people if they wanted to play, it creeped us the F out"

A full list of the players signed and released today

St Louis Roster

Pontus Aberg/overall 61/1 year, Gabriel Landeskog/overall 75/1 year, Mason Appleton/overall 60/1 year, Mark Stone/overall 77/3 year, Fredrik Caesson/overall 65/1 year, Dylan DeMelo/overall 67/1 year, Scott Mayfield/overall 70/1 year,

AHL Resigns

Mikey Eyssimont/overall 58/1 year, Patrick Khodorenko/1 year ,Mathew Mistele/1 years, Shawn Boudrais/ 1 year, Louis Delpedio 1 year ,Daniel Brickley/overall 58/1 year, John Glmour/61 overall /1 year, Grant Hutton/61 overall/1year, Yegor Rykov /60 overall/1 year, Hunter Miska/73 overall/ 1 year, Cale Morris/1 year, Igor Shesterkin/overall 76/1 year

Entry Level Deals

Aleksi Heponiemi/overall 57/1 year, Leon Gawanke/overall 60/ 3 years

Released

David Pope
Oleg Sosunov

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 03:43 PM   #2
devo22
Franchise Player

Exp:

nice, just one bit of advice: all ECHL players have to be signed to 3 years deals, so Heponiemi can't be signed for 1 year
devo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 04:04 PM   #3
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

woops, I'll adjust that.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote