Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2018, 11:26 AM   #221
stang
CP's Fraser Crane

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly View Post
How long has it been cut for if you don't mind my asking? Because if it's fairly newly cut, it won't have had time to protect itself better yet.
15 years (ish)
stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:27 AM   #222
8 Ball
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
I don't get this. If I was uncircumcised, I'd still have a clean dong. Like, women have a fair amount going on downstairs with folds and flaps and hoods and holes, and the hygienic chicks don't seem to have a problem keeping clean. Isn't it false to suggest toques are somehow dirtier than helmets? If I had a toque, I'd be totally choked at how it's just "understood" they're not as clean as helmets.

Unclean people are unclean people. Some people think keeping a natural dick clean is some sort of huge task. It isn't at all.
8 Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:28 AM   #223
Cain
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
You would think that but the uncut men I have been with were always unclean down there. I think it has to do with how men shake and don't wipe.

You see, even though I know you all shake twice, there's still a little bit of pee left. When you put your penis back into it's sleeping bag, that pee dribbles out, but stays in the foreskin. Same theory for pre-ejaculate, etc.

Personally, I have never met an uncut penis that smelled as fresh at the end of the day as it did after a shower. There are definitely fewer spontaneous bjs given to an uncut man.
So if we found some snipping for women that made them "smell" better than one that hadn't had that operation where does that put us?

Seems like poor reasoning to cut off part of someone to me. I haven't run into what you describe personally, but if it means a few less "spontaneous bj's" for the price of not having part of me cut off I think I'll take it.
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:28 AM   #224
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
I don't get this. If I was uncircumcised, I'd still have a clean dong. Like, women have a fair amount going on downstairs with folds and flaps and hoods and holes, and the hygienic chicks don't seem to have a problem keeping clean. Isn't it false to suggest toques are somehow dirtier than helmets? If I had a toque, I'd be totally choked at how it's just "understood" they're not as clean as helmets.
My point was to counter the false notion that the primary reason people choose to circumcise is cosmetic. There are clearly other factors involved.

As to whether or not there are valid hygienic benefits to circumcision, this study posted above seems to suggest that there may be:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankall View Post
There most certainly is a clear medical consensus that circumcision drastically prevents your risk of getting HIV, herpes, infections, etc...:

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
Quote:
There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project
Textcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Textcritic For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 11:30 AM   #225
Diemenz
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimbl420 View Post
I love this argument. Vaginas are way dirtier than any foreskin, and it's not even close. I rarely eat out unless the woman is fresh from the shower.
Wait.

You love the argument that pretty much says your argument on cleanliness is baseless? You realize that the real life examples being given by firefly goes against your google examples right? I am almost certain that firefly is posting and saying they disagree with your cleanliness hooded agenda.

Edit: I cannot believe I am still posting in this thread, it's the vaccination thread all over again.

Last edited by Diemenz; 08-09-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Diemenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:34 AM   #226
Cain
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman57 View Post
Again opinions from posters who I believe might not have children themselve. Babies grow up and need to be potty trained so after the hygienic reasons for me personally, similarity leads to familiarity. My kids already ask me around a thousand questions a day so I'm happy to avoid the ones about why penis looks different to theirs.

It's also about relatability, if my boys were hooded and a problematic situation arouse from that medically or otherwise, I would have felt guilty not having been through it myself. I'm proud when my boys emulate me, when their younger we got similar hair cuts and the style in which they dressed was from my taste so having the same body specifics when the child came from my loins I don't believe is such a far reach.
Not sure if the gatekeeping regarding having kids is needed, but yes, I can relate.

If your kids ask a thousand questions a day, surely one about their penis isn't really adding too much? And I hardly think that a haircut is an apt comparison. I guess they both involve cutting but thats about the end of it.

As for the guilt, I'm sure they will encounter many things in their life that you haven't been through yourself and you will do your best to help them through it. You don't need to inflict the same thing to yourself to be there for them.
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:35 AM   #227
Grimbl420
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemenz View Post
Wait.

You love the argument that pretty much says your argument on cleanliness is baseless? You realize that the real life examples being given by that poster goes against your google examples right? I am almost certain that firefly is posting and saying they disagree with your cleanliness hooded agenda.
I don't believe I've spoken to cleanliness at all in this thread. not once.
Grimbl420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:36 AM   #228
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

Great... Now you all have me googling penis odour.
TheIronMaiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:37 AM   #229
Grimbl420
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

it's the SMEGMA
Old 08-09-2018, 11:40 AM   #230
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTheCube View Post
Babies need to be fully sedated for MRIs too. Maybe his brain had some troubles from being put under anesthetics for some whacko's experiment three times in a month.
From his link..
Quote:
We tightly strapped an infant to a traditional plastic “circumstraint” using Velcro restraints. We also completely immobilized the infant’s head using standard surgical tape. The entire apparatus was then introduced into the MRI chamber. Since no metal objects could be used because of the high magnetic fields, the doctor who performed the surgery used a plastic bell with a sterilized obsidian bade to cut the foreskin. No anesthetic was used.
Fun!
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #231
Diemenz
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
I don't believe I've spoken to cleanliness at all in this thread. not once.
Fair enough, I apologize.
I confused your cosmetic hooded agenda with the smell/cleanliness Hooded agenda.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:46 AM   #232
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
...I would never call anyone who has CCed their son a monster, I just think most of those in the few nations that CC in larger numbers do it from a standpoint of bad information and just a simple lack of awareness.
I think this is fair, and I completely affirm the decision to leave intact if that is indeed the way the science is leaning. Of course, my problem herein has been that there seems to be a clear lack of consensus on this matter.

Something that I do find interesting in all this is that while nation states appear to be moving in the direction of promoting intactness, there does not appear anywhere to be an outright ban on circumcision. You have equated it with FGM, which is illegal throughout the industrialized world. Why is there such a difference in the legal handling of these rituals/procedures if they are indeed equitable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project
Textcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:46 AM   #233
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang View Post
As one of the only (maybe the only) guys here who can say I've had sex uncut and cut....

No difference for pleasure. Feels great both ways.
That's really comforting to know (I'm being serious). One of my primary concerns is that I'm missing out on some extra potential pleasure.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:47 AM   #234
Grimbl420
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTheCube View Post
Babies need to be fully sedated for MRIs too. Maybe his brain had some troubles from being put under anesthetics for some whacko's experiment three times in a month.
Yeah, the whacko is the guy trying to understand the effects of the trauma of circumcision, not the people who are causing the trauma by performing the circumcisions. what a strange opinion you have.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #235
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
From his link..

Fun!
I dont know how you tend to spend your weekends.....perhaps I dont want to know.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 12:02 PM   #236
Nufy
Franchise Player

Exp:

No Anesthetic !!!

How Evil....
Old 08-09-2018, 12:07 PM   #237
Grimbl420
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nufy View Post
No Anesthetic !!!

How Evil....
you'd probably be surprised how often it's still performed without anesthetic. It's quite common.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:10 PM   #238
FireFly
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I love this argument. Vaginas are way dirtier than any foreskin, and it's not even close. I rarely eat out a woman unless she is fresh from the shower.

Support for this claim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
So if we found some snipping for women that made them "smell" better than one that hadn't had that operation where does that put us?

Seems like poor reasoning to cut off part of someone to me. I haven't run into what you describe personally, but if it means a few less "spontaneous bj's" for the price of not having part of me cut off I think I'll take it.

Woah woah, I wasn't advocating for circumcision there. I was discussing the premise that a clean person would be clean regardless. I'm saying in that my limited survey of penises, uncut are definitely not as clean which can be evidenced by the smell of urine. Sure, you would wash it every day but with a CC penis, any drips that you may have missed shaking are absorbed by your underwear, not trapped in your foreskin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyhands23 View Post
If edmonton wins the cup in the next decade I will buy everyone on CP a bottle of vodka.
FireFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 12:14 PM   #239
Grimbl420
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Support for this claim?
lol really. you gonna eat a girl out after she's been working, sweating and pissing all day. I can wash my penis without taking my pants off.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:15 PM   #240
wretched34
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Yeah, the whacko is the guy trying to understand the effects of the trauma of circumcision, not the people who are causing the trauma by performing the circumcisions. what a strange opinion you have.
It is pretty weird that they are rendering infants completely immobile so to capture brain function on an MRI while causing physical trauma to said child.
Perhaps a woman receiving breast implants following a mastectomy should have the operation performed without anesthetic while completely immobilized in an MRI, so they can study the effect that cosmetic surgery has on her brain.

We know physical trauma has an effect on the brain, wouldn't the effects of said trauma not be more easily identified later in life? Like asking the guy outside the airport with fake blood stains in his pants and physically aggressive posters, how he feels?
Or you know, asking males at all stages of life how they feel about their little buddy.
wretched34 is offline   Reply With Quote