Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 09-10-2019, 08:51 AM   #21
burn_baby_burn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Anyone having issues listing tickets through the NHL app on their phone? This is how I always list and manage my tickets. But it isn’t working so far this season. I talked to the Flames and they said there shouldn’t be any issues. I have updated the latest software from Apple, so that shouldn’t be the problem.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:23 AM   #22
bcneil
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn_baby_burn View Post
Anyone having issues listing tickets through the NHL app on their phone? This is how I always list and manage my tickets. But it isn’t working so far this season. I talked to the Flames and they said there shouldn’t be any issues. I have updated the latest software from Apple, so that shouldn’t be the problem.
I can still only list preseason
bcneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:49 AM   #23
burn_baby_burn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcneil View Post
I can still only list preseason
I can’t list anything. If I click on a game, an error code pops up telling me “something went wrong”.

I went on the computer and listed my preseason tickets.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:38 AM   #24
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

I have been told it will be fixed today.
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ken0042 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 11:19 AM   #25
uofaflamesfan
Backup Goalie

Exp:

I can't say I like the new site very much.

I could've sworn I found a calendar view the other day but cant seem to find it now.

It also doesn't show the status of your tickets (transferred, sold) on the main ticket page which is kind of annoying.
uofaflamesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 07:33 PM   #26
burn_baby_burn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Is anyone able to use the app to list or manage tickets. It still doesn’t work for me.
Old 09-18-2019, 08:34 PM   #27
ST20
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofaflamesfan View Post
I can't say I like the new site very much.

I could've sworn I found a calendar view the other day but cant seem to find it now.

It also doesn't show the status of your tickets (transferred, sold) on the main ticket page which is kind of annoying.
You can go back to calendar view by opening a game, going to the triple dot icon (...) beside sell and select exchange or suite additionals. From there you'll get the old view of your tickets and you can go back to (month) and you'll see all games in that months calendar view.
ST20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 01:29 AM   #28
Danny
Draft Pick

I have tried to transfer tickets to friends twice now and had problems both times. Had to call for Flames support. They had to reset my account both times... log me out and log back in.... also my address’s that we’re saved in previous years system did not transfer over to the new one.... when I asked them to do that .... they told me to log into the old system and copy and paste the old address’s to a word doc .... and then when I want to transfer to someone in my old address book I have to open the word doc and copy and paste from there...... WTF..... so I have to log out and back in and re-enter all the old contact info.... !!!! Why did they change what was working? Geeze ... who’s the programmer here? Maybe they should make sure things like that are bug free before letting it loose on the Flames season ticket holders. Not impressed
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:49 AM   #29
burn_baby_burn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Looks like the app is working to manage tickets now. However, I haven’t been able to sell any tickets through the NHL Ticket Exchange so far this season. Last few years, I have been able to list the preseason games, along with numerous regular season games at my cost and they always sold. So far this season, none have sold. I used to be able to list my tickets for much cheaper, but now they have put restrictions on that. Also, it seems like the fees the Flames are charging have increased dramatically.

I’m sure a depressed economy along with the dismal playoff performance is hurting demand. But something else seems to be killing sales. I’m thinking it’s the huge fee’s greatly increasing the price that is scaring the buyers away. What other methods are STH using to get rid of extra tickets?

I love the convenience of selling on the ticket exchange. But right now, that doesn’t seem to be a viable option.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:42 AM   #30
RM14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn_baby_burn View Post
Looks like the app is working to manage tickets now. However, I haven’t been able to sell any tickets through the NHL Ticket Exchange so far this season. Last few years, I have been able to list the preseason games, along with numerous regular season games at my cost and they always sold. So far this season, none have sold. I used to be able to list my tickets for much cheaper, but now they have put restrictions on that. Also, it seems like the fees the Flames are charging have increased dramatically.

I’m sure a depressed economy along with the dismal playoff performance is hurting demand. But something else seems to be killing sales. I’m thinking it’s the huge fee’s greatly increasing the price that is scaring the buyers away. What other methods are STH using to get rid of extra tickets?

I love the convenience of selling on the ticket exchange. But right now, that doesn’t seem to be a viable option.
Yep, the resale market is saturated on ticket exchange, for much too high of a minimum price. Also, Kijiji ditching the ticket sales section is a huge blow for exchanging tickets at cost with no fees. CP used to be ok, but the buyers are like hawks now waiting for super deals. Next year, I expect a lot of cancellations and reduced attendance overall.
RM14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RM14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 04:09 PM   #31
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM14 View Post
Yep, the resale market is saturated on ticket exchange, for much too high of a minimum price. Also, Kijiji ditching the ticket sales section is a huge blow for exchanging tickets at cost with no fees. CP used to be ok, but the buyers are like hawks now waiting for super deals. Next year, I expect a lot of cancellations and reduced attendance overall.

Thought I'd bump this. I noticed earlier this week that Ticketmaster slashed their minimum price on tickets, which led to Press Level resale tickets dropping as low as $8. Now they're back up to $28.16, higher if you're in rows 1-3. What gives? Was anyone able to list/sell at the lower price? And did Ticketmaster just re-price everything afterwards?
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:05 PM   #32
browna
Franchise Player

Exp:

I’ve noticed that TM does not let you list your tickets on the Exchange for less than your STH price. It was that way for preseason, and then for last nights game, haven’t tried otherwise.

By some wizardry yesterday I managed to get into last years site as well, but same story.
browna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 07:36 PM   #33
jaydub74
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I'm looking to get some tickets [mod edit- no need to post your details here. Go to the ticket exchange forum.]

Thanks guys!

Last edited by ken0042; 10-28-2019 at 08:11 AM. Reason: .
jaydub74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 07:42 PM   #34
jroc
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Ticket exchange right here on CP.
jroc is offline   Reply With Quote