Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2019, 07:48 PM   #21
I-Hate-Hulse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Please god let them haul to this airport location the idiotic rotisserie chicken ovens they installed on the concourse just outside section 218.

Return to selling beer, popcorn, and hot dogs. I guarantee you'll make more than selling 5 chickens per game.

And bring back Tailgate Alley!
I-Hate-Hulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:10 PM   #22
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
featuring culinary delights from HMSHost
Nobody has ever said this sentence with a straight face.

I honestly can't even believe they printed it.
bizaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:06 PM   #23
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Oh crap, now I have to fly with people who just had half a dozen heroin beers.
topfiverecords is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:12 PM   #24
GullFoss
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperBagger'14 View Post
Johnny Ham n Cheese w/ side of skittles - $42

Monahan toast - $17 add butter - $6

The real peel James Neal chips (7 chips and 12 crumbs in an overinflated bag) - $5.75 per year over 5 years
Don't forget about the drink specials.

A shot called "the real deal" is a feature. The Real Deal will be 5 dollars per shot. Minimum purchase of five shots. They'll make it sound real good deal. The bar tender will tell you the shot has been entered into two competitions each of the past two years and came in second both times.

The Real Deal will actually just just taste like rancid 32 year old Jamieson blended with dog ####. If you manage to keep it down you'll probably say "Damn that was a dirty shot."

And it will leave a terrible taste in your mouth (that taste of dog ####), and you'll wish you never signed up for it. The bartender will offer to buy the other four shots back from you for $3 each.

"#### you bartender" you'll tell him. "I just bought these - it's been to two straight finals!"

You try to sell the shot to other patrons. No one else will want it. So you'll try to stomach another shot hoping maybe it was just a bad round. Or maybe that if "the real deal" has time to breath it will taste like advertised. Or maybe someone looking for a certain "je ne sais quoi" will buy the other three as your "enjoying" your second round of "the real deal."

How does the story end? No one knows. There's only one way to find out. Here's to The Real Deal round 2! Bottoms up!
GullFoss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GullFoss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2019, 12:01 AM   #25
CsInMyBlood
Franchise Player

Location: F*** me. We're so f***ing good, you check the f***ing standings? Lets f***ing go! F***ing practice!
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GullFoss View Post
Don't forget about the drink specials.

A shot called "the real deal" is a feature. The Real Deal will be 5 dollars per shot. Minimum purchase of five shots. They'll make it sound real good deal. The bar tender will tell you the shot has been entered into two competitions each of the past two years and came in second both times.

The Real Deal will actually just just taste like rancid 32 year old Jamieson blended with dog ####. If you manage to keep it down you'll probably say "Damn that was a dirty shot."

And it will leave a terrible taste in your mouth (that taste of dog ####), and you'll wish you never signed up for it. The bartender will offer to buy the other four shots back from you for $3 each.

"#### you bartender" you'll tell him. "I just bought these - it's been to two straight finals!"

You try to sell the shot to other patrons. No one else will want it. So you'll try to stomach another shot hoping maybe it was just a bad round. Or maybe that if "the real deal" has time to breath it will taste like advertised. Or maybe someone looking for a certain "je ne sais quoi" will buy the other three as your "enjoying" your second round of "the real deal."

How does the story end? No one knows. There's only one way to find out. Here's to The Real Deal round 2! Bottoms up!
I nominate this for post of the year. I cannot read it without crying from laughter.

Please take all my thanks.

Backlund for Selke 2017 2018
Oilers suck.
CsInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CsInMyBlood For This Useful Post: