Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 10-10-2020, 09:03 PM   #21
dissentowner
Franchise Player
 
dissentowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SW Ontario
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggs96 View Post
Like how you tell people how Gaudreau doesn't want to play back east?
Like how Gaudreau said that himself? Maybe next time actually know what the hell you are talking about before posting.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 10:57 AM   #22
TheScorpion
First round-bust
 
TheScorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: squeaking
Exp:
Default

Nice.

https://twitter.com/user/status/1316732475671019521
__________________
Writer for FlamesNation.ca | Podcast host | CPHL New York Islanders GM | "A worse version of Kent Wilson, who is a complete buffoon"
TheScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:50 PM   #23
squiggs96
Franchise Player
 
squiggs96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Section 203
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
Like how Gaudreau said that himself? Maybe next time actually know what the hell you are talking about before posting.

I know what Gaudreau said to his friends and family last summer (2019) after the first round playoff exit. I know what three teams are on his desired list of teams to play for. I personally know someone that is in his inner circle who spends most of the off season with him and I talk with this person frequently. Want to see pictures?

In this case, I definitely know what I'm talking about. The information you are basing your rants on are formulated quotes spoken to the media. Like most professional athletes, the things they say to their family and friends are vastly different than what they say during interviews.
__________________
My thanks equals mod team endorsement of your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScorpion
Sorry if this is a stupid thread
squiggs96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to squiggs96 For This Useful Post:
Ice
Old 10-16-2020, 02:14 PM   #24
Monahammer
First Line Centre
 
Monahammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: St. Albert (Calgary-Jr.)
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
Like how Gaudreau said that himself? Maybe next time actually know what the hell you are talking about before posting.
If one spends half of his time calling other people trolls for criticizing his posts, one might actually be the troll.
Monahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:15 PM   #25
nik-
Franchise Player
 
nik-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monahammer View Post
If one spends half of his time calling other people trolls for criticizing his posts, one might actually be the troll.
He just earnestly believes cliched athlete platitudes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJoji View Post
Johnny eats garbage and isn’t 100% committed.
nik- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:45 PM   #26
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player
 
GreenLantern2814's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
Care to give us the lottery numbers too? Drives me nuts when posters try to act like they know things for certain. You know nothing John Snow.
I know that Jon Snow doesn’t have an H.
__________________
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
GreenLantern2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:47 PM   #27
TheScorpion
First round-bust
 
TheScorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: squeaking
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern2814 View Post
I know that Jon Snow doesn’t have an H.
He does if you're Sean Connery.
__________________
Writer for FlamesNation.ca | Podcast host | CPHL New York Islanders GM | "A worse version of Kent Wilson, who is a complete buffoon"
TheScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheScorpion For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 03:00 PM   #28
btimbit
Franchise Player
 
btimbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Okotoks
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScorpion View Post
That's awesome
btimbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 03:56 PM   #29
dissentowner
Franchise Player
 
dissentowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SW Ontario
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggs96 View Post
I know what Gaudreau said to his friends and family last summer (2019) after the first round playoff exit. I know what three teams are on his desired list of teams to play for. I personally know someone that is in his inner circle who spends most of the off season with him and I talk with this person frequently. Want to see pictures?

In this case, I definitely know what I'm talking about. The information you are basing your rants on are formulated quotes spoken to the media. Like most professional athletes, the things they say to their family and friends are vastly different than what they say during interviews.
Yes, yes I want to see pictures.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 03:56 PM   #30
dissentowner
Franchise Player
 
dissentowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SW Ontario
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monahammer View Post
If one spends half of his time calling other people trolls for criticizing his posts, one might actually be the troll.
You should certainly know.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 05:37 PM   #31
Jiri Hrdina
Moderator
 
Jiri Hrdina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Exp:
Default

Poor Austin Watson is so irrelevant a thread about him isn’t even about him
Jiri Hrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiri Hrdina For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Calgary Flames
2019-20




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Calgarypuck 2016