Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 07-03-2018, 07:21 PM   #21
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

A lot of players I don't like already. Chris with his stupid nickname he gave himself, Kaitlyn with her crystals and rude attitude, Angie with another stupid nickname, and Bayleigh is so full of herself.

Thought JC would be annoying, so far he's alright. Not sure if his personality would get real tiring if I was in the house real quick or if he would provide some entertainment to an otherwise dull situation.

Sam, Kaycee, Tyler and Haleigh seem alright.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oling_Roachinen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 07:50 AM   #22
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

What's up with names like Bayleigh, Haleigh, and Kaycee? Why do parents feel the need to cook up alternative spellings for standard names?
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erick Estrada For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 08:55 AM   #23
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

anyone following the live feeds or updates? Some uhhh interesting things going on...

Spoiler!
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 07:06 PM   #24
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil terwilliger View Post
anyone following the live feeds or updates? Some uhhh interesting things going on...

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 10:28 PM   #25
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

At least Kaitlyn is entertaining and funny crazy instead of annoying crazy.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:56 PM   #26
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Love that the house is divided, this season has potential.

Best thing about Kaitlyn's crazy is that it led to someone actually following through with flipping their vote. If she continues to be unpredictable like this I could tolerate her more.

Swaggy's reaction to the vote was amazing. I think Tyler will win the next power.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:35 PM   #27
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile View Post
I think Tyler will win the next power.
And you'd be right! He's easily the most entertaining house guest at the moment. He's also a lot sharper than he leads on.

Lol @ Swaggy losing his mind for not being the top trending houseguest 2 weeks running. Man that guy is full of himself.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 04:26 PM   #28
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinAllTheWay View Post
And you'd be right! He's easily the most entertaining house guest at the moment. He's also a lot sharper than he leads on.

Lol @ Swaggy losing his mind for not being the top trending houseguest 2 weeks running. Man that guy is full of himself.

But he's the BEST dressed houseguest and is with the MOST beautiful woman in BB history. They define power couple!
Old 07-09-2018, 07:42 PM   #29
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

I thought Tyler was just a dumb blonde but he's a lot sharper than he initially looked and he's got the ability to charm everyone in the house without being cocky. Quite likeable guy actually.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:02 PM   #30
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Can we make the Yell reviewer a real houseguest? He’s awesome.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:43 PM   #31
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

I actually felt bad for Swaggy during the veto meeting, he's been cocky and annoying but I don't think he's as annoying as people like Kaitlyn or Winston and every season needs a good villain. Feels like it's too soon for him to go. He's also one of the few who will openly go after level 6 but it's looking grim for him.

Tyler's playing the best game right now, will be interesting to see if he can keep it up. Rockstar/Haleigh are starting to catch on to his game. I can see someone from Swaggy's alliance might win the app power next week now with what's happened.

Kaitlyn's bf has also dumped her. Even the cameramen are throwing shade.

https://twitter.com/user/status/1016567333274320896

Last edited by mile; 07-11-2018 at 10:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mile For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 07:27 AM   #32
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah as much as I wanted Swaggy to go up it was oddly a little sad seeing him blindsided as he's a cocky guy but I don't think he's been bullying houseguests as we have seen in the past. Probably a major hit to the pride for him to be the 2nd person evicted. The house won't be the same without him but that said he probably should have been more prepared and on guard as if you come into the house with all that bravado you should expect that you will always be a target.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #33
Hockey Fan #751
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Yeah as much as I wanted Swaggy to go up it was oddly a little sad seeing him blindsided as he's a cocky guy but I don't think he's been bullying houseguests as we have seen in the past. Probably a major hit to the pride for him to be the 2nd person evicted. The house won't be the same without him but that said he probably should have been more prepared and on guard as if you come into the house with all that bravado you should expect that you will always be a target.
I feel like the show is going to try and find a way to get him back into the house.
Hockey Fan #751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:43 PM   #34
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

I'm shocked that someone actually made a big move. This is the kind of alliance buster we've been waiting several seasons for. I'm also hoping that players start to understand that the floaters are extremely dangerous and give up the thinking that they'd rather go into final 2/3/4/5 with weak players.

I think players figured that after Derek/Cody/Victoria they would always bring the floater but that hasn't really worked recently.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:57 PM   #35
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Big props to Kaitlyn. Putting up Chris(I refuse to call him the other name) was a ballsy move.

I do think there's going to be a battle back or something so I don't think Chris is dead yet.
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VANFLAMESFAN For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 08:01 PM   #36
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Well Julie just spoiled Hayleigh’s vote. That should confirm that there will be no battle back. Swaggy is gone for good. I don’t think she would have said that if he could go back in. I believe HGs always get sequestered if there’s a chance they can come back.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 08:48 PM   #37
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

I'm glad Chris got evicted. And lol at Kaitlyn, how awkward will it be when she eventually leaves the BB house and finds out her boyfriend dumped her ages ago
Calgary14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:51 PM   #38
d_phaneuf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Well Julie just spoiled Hayleigh’s vote. That should confirm that there will be no battle back. Swaggy is gone for good. I don’t think she would have said that if he could go back in. I believe HGs always get sequestered if there’s a chance they can come back.
Someone will get a chance with sams power either next week or automatically week 4

I imagine they will make it really easy, so they are already factoring in a return within first 4

Maybe a 2nd battle back after that
d_phaneuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:54 PM   #39
d_phaneuf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Was really happy to see chris go, anyone who comes into the house with a self identfied nickname, and has a shirt for it too cant go quick enough

He wont even be missed from an entertaining standpoint like a lot of the people in the past who have thought that highly of themselves

In many ways he reminded me of Devon from a few years ago
d_phaneuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:05 PM   #40
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

At least swaggy/jon jones made a decent effort to stay. Bayleigh for the next power. I don't wanna see Level 6 steamroll everyone else without losing some of their own.

It's a good thing Tyler saved Scottie with the veto, I don't know where he stands
after voting Swaggy. Hope he puts up two level 6 people but he may have flipped over to their side.

Old pictures of Sam are near the top of the BB subreddit. She looks good now, but absolutely amazing in her older pictures!

about the nickname...i really don't mind it. I'm pretty sure Evel Dick, Boogie, Johnny Mac, Bunky, Chicken George were just the same. feels more natural to call him Swaggy than Chris.

Last edited by mile; 07-12-2018 at 11:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mile For This Useful Post: