Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 12-19-2019, 11:47 AM   #261
CalgaryFan1988
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
One of the crappier seasons of survivor in a while. I’m a little peeved how easy Missy and the other one got off for their exploitation of another cast members obviously traumatizing sexual assault experience. “We can’t judge people for their actions when they’re in the game” is a brutal cop out because you definitely, rightfully, judged dan for his.

And missy getting praised for calling probst out while doing all of the above just shows how scared this world has become to stand up for themselves. We praise Michelle on one end and probst completely backtracks on his “I didn’t make a big deal out of it because that would insinuate that it shouldn’t happen” comment.

Brutal. Lost a lot of respect for this show. But happy Michelle got her moment to get that out. I can only imagine how ####ing hard it was to sit there on the jury after that experience especially while that slime ball was still in the game.

I'm guessing you mean Kellee?

Kellee only agreed to do the reunion show after they agreed to let her speak about Dan.
CalgaryFan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 11:58 AM   #262
trackercowe
Franchise Player

Exp:

I noticed there were a few people missing at the reunion show other than Dan. I counted and only 16 were in attendance (Jack was not there). I wonder if there was any reason for that. Usually they're all in attendance.
trackercowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 12:56 PM   #263
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackercowe View Post
I noticed there were a few people missing at the reunion show other than Dan. I counted and only 16 were in attendance (Jack was not there). I wonder if there was any reason for that. Usually they're all in attendance.
I heard that Jack and Jamal are roomies now. Jamal noted elsewhere that Jack had a previous commitment he couldn't get out of. Apparently also Jack and Elizabeth are dating. Given the blowback on social media towards her, she likely opted to go with him instead of to the Reunion event and face the music.
WhiteTiger is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteTiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2019, 01:44 PM   #264
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryFan1988 View Post
I'm guessing you mean Kellee?

Kellee only agreed to do the reunion show after they agreed to let her speak about Dan.
Ya Kellee, shows how interested I was in this season that I can't even remember anyones name.