Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
flamesrule_kipper34
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default FS: Sony Ericsson S500i

Hey all, I'm selling a Sony Ericsson S500i cell phone (golden colour). It comes with a charger, and a 1GB Scandisk M2 Memory stick for the phone so you can store photos, videos and music. It can be used as an audio player too. If you want more specs on the phone you can look it up on Sony's website. I've had it and used the phone since August of 2007. It's been a great slider phone, but I think it's time for me to buy somethingelse so that's why I wanna get rid of it. It has NO screen damage, 2 nicks on the body of the phone (nothing major), and the only real damage on the phone is on the phone keypad. No buttons are missing, but because of the small keypad for pressing the numbers some of the buttons are cracked and one of the buttons is missing some of it's faceplate but the buttons are all perfectly useable still even with the cracks. Batterylife is still good on the phone, doesn't need charging 'til about every 2-3 days depending on how much you use the phone during the time (and I keep my phone on 24/7). If you have any other questions about the phone then fire me a PM, I'll post pics of it if I get the time, and I'm asking $80 obo. I'll entertain offers for other items as well, just gimme your ideas .
flamesrule_kipper34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:13 AM   #2
flamesrule_kipper34
Franchise Player

Exp:

bump...i'll even take offers for flames tix, just wanna get rid of the phone for a decent price
Old 03-10-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
JustAnotherGuy
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

nm

Last edited by JustAnotherGuy; 03-14-2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Removed useless information that didn't add anything to this thread.
JustAnotherGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #4
flamesrule_kipper34
Franchise Player

Exp:

The phone itself is fine, the keypads, aren't in great shape is basically what i've outlined here...everything else is just fine. $80 isn't a whole lot considering the phone in question...
Old 03-14-2009, 03:45 AM   #5
flamesrule_kipper34
Franchise Player

Exp:

bump...

Tags
cell , cell phone , phone