Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 05-10-2018, 01:24 PM   #1
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:
Default Prospecting services

So just as some background, I work for a small ERP Consulting firm that specializes in Project based ERP Systems. Our usual target is mainly small to mid sized organizations that want to be able to effectively budget, track and invoice projects.

Because of our size we are limited in terms of any sales and marketing staff. Over the past few years we've used an international calling company, their job is to prospect for us based around specific SIC codes/Geographic ares as part of our overall marketing strategy.

In terms of our overall analytics, I feel like their effectiveness has faded a bit. Their job is to basically sell qualification appointments for our consultants. They are not really there to sell product at all. They are selling (for zero dollars btw) that initial consultation.

I was wondering if anyone else out there was using a similar service, and if they wanted to make a recommendation. I'm looking at revamping what we do from a marketing standpoint and that includes looking in a different direction calling campaign wise.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote