Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2019, 10:18 PM   #581
Jore
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsd1 View Post
Damn so many muffins at the end
when the stars had that many fanned shots and bounces they scored
Jore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:18 PM   #582
skcli
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathgod View Post
Didn't win a single bloody faceoff...

That's Monahan after the ASB
skcli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skcli For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2019, 10:18 PM   #583
Yobbo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

#### the Stars!
Yobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:18 PM   #584
Bonded
Franchise Player

Exp:

If Monahan isn't injured then I am less worried, he will figure it out. If he is injured then he needs more surgeries and I don't think he will improve much.
Bonded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:20 PM   #585
Nsd1
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I don't think Peters would let Monahan take face offs if he still had a bad wrist
Nsd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:21 PM   #586
Red
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashasx View Post
So Vegas can be a slumping Vegas team, but what the Flames lose, they are just a bad team playing at their regular level?

You guys are insane. You want to be upset.
What are you event trying to say here? Are you happy with this team right now? Since the ASG they have been inconsistent. And now that things tighten up, they can't score.

And who gives a hoot about Vegas? I am only asking a simple question, who of the top 10-12 teams in the league have they beat recently?

We arent playing Ottawa or NJ in the playoffs. This team is not looking great at all. not like a 100 point team. Terrible PP, worse PK, top line invisible. Insane?
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:24 PM   #587
Ashasx
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
What are you event trying to say here? Are you happy with this team right now? Since the ASG they have been inconsistent. And now that things tighten up, they can't score.

And who gives a hoot about Vegas? I am only asking a simple question, who of the top 10-12 teams in the league have they beat recently?

We arent playing Ottawa or NJ in the playoffs. This team is not looking great at all. not like a 100 point team. Terrible PP, worse PK, top line invisible. Insane?
My point is if you can identify that Vegas is slumping and playing below their regular level (and I assume we can say the same about the Sharks considering they've lost 6 straight), why are you so against saying this about the Flames?

Team have stretches of bad games where some things just look like they're never going to click again. We've seen it already a few times this season, and unfortunately we're seeing it again.

But as hopeless as things might feel when you're watching the game, use your head and look at how the team has responded this season. Yes, they've now lost two games in a row with only one goal to show for it - but has this been the team we've been used to seeing thus far this season? Of course not. I'm not worried. They'll play through it, as they have through every challenge so far.

So let's not panic. Let's not be childish.

Good teams lose. The Flames have just been spoiling us this season.
Ashasx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:30 PM   #588
Red
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashasx View Post
My point is if you can identify that Vegas is slumping and playing below their regular level (and I assume we can say the same about the Sharks considering they've lost 6 straight), why are you so against saying this about the Flames?

Team have stretches of bad games where some things just look like they're never going to click again. We've seen it already a few times this season, and unfortunately we're seeing it again.

But as hopeless as things might feel when you're watching the game, use your head and look at how the team has responded this season. Yes, they've now lost two games in a row with only one goal to show for it - but has this been the team we've been used to seeing thus far this season? Of course not. I'm not worried. They'll play through it, as they have through every challenge so far.

So let's not panic. Let's not be childish.

Good teams lose. The Flames have just been spoiling us this season.
2 games? You think this is about the last 2 games? The Flames are not in a slump. They have had an incredibly easy schedule last 2 months and have sh*t the bed vs any team that had anything to play for. They racked up points vs the Ottawas and NJs. Go back and look at the schedule.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:31 PM   #589
djmichaelk
Backup Goalie

Exp:

SO effin frustrating what a waste of 2.5 hrs lol I am not watching anymore till playoffs lmao.
djmichaelk is offline   Reply With Quote