Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 03-31-2018, 04:13 AM   #81
Finger Cookin
Franchise Player

Exp:

I've found it a struggle to get through S2. It hasn't been terrible, it just lacks momentum. The whole plot with Trish is doing nothing for me. I'm part way through E10, 3 more to go after this.
Finger Cookin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 01:53 PM   #82
Poe969
Franchise Player

Exp:

I really liked season 1, season 2 was kind of a let down. Not happy with the main villain or the side stories that seem to be there for no real reason. I'm glad I watched it but I wouldn't watch it again.

These netfix series seem to be real hit or miss, it's like the novelty of them has worn off and just putting something out doesn't cut it. DD was really good, Punisher was amazing and JJ season 1 was maybe the best one, I think the rest were meh at best.
Old 03-31-2018, 03:07 PM   #83
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

I didn't mind the first season but didn't love it. The fact that the 2nd season is universally considered worse means I'm going to take a pass.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:01 PM   #84
FireGilbert
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah so that was a bit of a downer after such an amazing first season. It started off with some potential and an interesting mystery however once everything was solved half way through it just kind of sputtered rudderless towards the finish. It suffered from not having a real villain antagonising Jessica and there were too many side plots that didn't really go anywhere. The Trish story had some potential but turned way too silly and I was completely over her by the end. I also didn't see the point of the Hogarth plot line other than needing to give Carrie Anne Moss something to do.

I still like the character of Jessica and would definitely watch a season 3 but the Marvel Netflix shows are starting to lose some of their shine.