Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2005, 03:51 PM   #41
Ro
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by Reaper@Apr 2 2005, 06:06 AM
Question 1:

How motivated do the other kids remain when I stomp through the chest of the first kid to go down like I'm smashing a pack of ketchup?

Question 2:

How many kids remain from the group after I smear the guts from the first smashed kid on my face before commencing to twist the other kids' heads off like they were bottle caps?

Question 3:

Am I allowed to use the skulls of any expired kids as bludgeoning weapons and do I have an empty pillow case to put a few heads in for said purpose?
That is the single most sadistic, unbelievably brutal, and downright funniest post I've read in a while. Nice one!
Ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 10:37 PM   #42
Incinerator
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by InCoGnEtO@Apr 1 2005, 11:36 PM
I think you guys are a bunch of wussies! Bring on them little brats! I could take down a good 40 before I would be overwhelmed.
I call BS. I am trained in unarmed tactical takedowns, pressure points and unarmed self defense, I can hardly believe that I would be able to take down more than 4 of these kids without causing them serious injuries under the conditions you've described if they all come pile on me at once...given their reverse height advantage. (I'm 6'0, they're 4'5 at best). 40? are you nuts? maybe 40 hampsters.
Incinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 10:41 PM   #43
Superfraggle
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by Incinerator+Apr 4 2005, 10:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Incinerator @ Apr 4 2005, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-InCoGnEtO@Apr 1 2005, 11:36 PM
I think you guys are a bunch of wussies! Bring on them little brats! I could take down a good 40 before I would be overwhelmed.
I call BS. I am trained in unarmed tactical takedowns, pressure points and unarmed self defense, I can hardly believe that I would be able to take down more than 4 of these kids without causing them serious injuries under the conditions you've described if they all come pile on me at once...given their reverse height advantage. (I'm 6'0, they're 4'5 at best). 40? are you nuts? maybe 40 hampsters. [/b][/quote]
whoah...who said anything about not causing serious injuries?
Superfraggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 10:48 PM   #44
Incinerator
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by Superfraggle+Apr 5 2005, 04:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Superfraggle @ Apr 5 2005, 04:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Incinerator@Apr 4 2005, 10:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-InCoGnEtO
Quote:
@Apr 1 2005, 11:36 PM
I think you guys are a bunch of wussies!# Bring on them little brats!# I could take down a good 40 before I would be overwhelmed.

I call BS. I am trained in unarmed tactical takedowns, pressure points and unarmed self defense, I can hardly believe that I would be able to take down more than 4 of these kids without causing them serious injuries under the conditions you've described if they all come pile on me at once...given their reverse height advantage. (I'm 6'0, they're 4'5 at best). 40? are you nuts? maybe 40 hampsters.
whoah...who said anything about not causing serious injuries? [/b][/quote]
well...it's just assumed, they're 5 year old kids for crying out loud...maybe it's just my conscience talking :P
Incinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 06:47 AM   #45
Flames89
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by Incinerator+Apr 5 2005, 12:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Incinerator @ Apr 5 2005, 12:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Superfraggle@Apr 5 2005, 04:41 AM
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-InCoGnEtO
Quote:
Quote:

well...it's just assumed, they're 5 year old kids for crying out loud...maybe it's just my conscience talking :P [/b][/quote]
Are you nuts???!!!

I could not subdue ONE 5 year old.

Bludgeon? Still stick with my 40 range ...
Flames89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 11:29 AM   #46
JiriHrdina
I believe in the Pony Power

Exp:

OK. Let's change it up a bit.

How many midgets could you take down?

Midgets are wee however they would be much more intelligent and organized.

I say I'd max out at 4. I'm not that tall to begin with and 4 midgets would probably be organized enough to get me on the ground and then start taking it to me.

This thread will likely upset "The Little People of America".
JiriHrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 11:32 AM   #47
Bring_Back_Shantz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Hmmm, interesting. But kids have a lot more reach than midgets do.
I'm thinking about 5-10. Sure the midgets can't swing like the kids can, but they are a lot smarter, and I'll bet they can take a punch a lot better too.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:58 PM   #48
Reaper
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by Incinerator+Apr 4 2005, 09:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Incinerator @ Apr 4 2005, 09:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Superfraggle@Apr 5 2005, 04:41 AM
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-InCoGnEtO
Quote:
Quote:
I think you guys are a bunch of wussies!# Bring on them little brats!# I could take down a good 40 before I would be overwhelmed.

well...it's just assumed, they're 5 year old kids for crying out loud...maybe it's just my conscience talking :P [/b][/quote]
If a group of insane 5 year olds are trying to take me out then I wouldn't care if they got hurt or not. More than likely, I'd be making business for tiny casket makers.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:02 PM   #49
Reaper
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by JiriHrdina@Apr 5 2005, 10:29 AM
OK. Let's change it up a bit.

How many midgets could you take down?

Midgets are wee however they would be much more intelligent and organized.

I say I'd max out at 4. I'm not that tall to begin with and 4 midgets would probably be organized enough to get me on the ground and then start taking it to me.

This thread will likely upset "The Little People of America".
How much room is there in the fighting area? If I have room to move I know I have enough time to run around and get set up to kick the heads off quite a few midgets. I'm 6'3" with a good vertical so I'm going to go with 10 midgets before I got too tired to avoid resorting to a weapon for defense.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:29 PM   #50
AC
Resident Videologist

Exp:

Bumping this back up, I came across these two:

http://thedecadentwest.blogspot.com/2005/0...ring-it-on.html
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...&sb=9&o=14&vc=1

Language warning...
AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:13 AM   #51
Mike Oxlong
Got Oliver Klozoff

Exp:

This is the most ridiculous, hilarious thread ever.

Here is my take on it:
If you decided to take on 10-15 of them you could likely pull it off. This would give you enough space and time to give them all a shot and KO them. I don't think they could swarm fast enough.

However, if you got cocky and thought you could take on 30+ then I think you would be in trouble early. With that many of them swarming you all at once you wouldn't be able to move well enough. They would be all over your legs not allowing you to get any power in your kicks. Also I think 5 or 6 of them would be trained to just grab your legs and hold on for dear life. A few kids on each leg and you would topple over in no time and that would be the beginning of the end.

I say I could take 12.
Mike Oxlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:29 AM   #52
Tron_fdc
In Your MCP

Exp:

According to AC's link, I would say the average weight is around 35 lbs per kid. So anyone who says they could take more than 30 of these ankle biting mofos (over 1000 lbs) is OUT TO LUNCH. You can only run for so long, before a swarm of 6-8 jump on you and take you down, and pile on Matrix style eventually causing suffocation.

A lot hinges on teamwork though......if they had a clear leader calling the shots and adjusting barking commands to his forces, you might have a chance if he got taken out first with a low throat punch or simple soccer kick to the kidneys. With the ground forces left in disarray, guerilla hit and run style warfare might get you through 25-30 of the bastids.
Tron_fdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:33 PM   #53
Prototype

Exp:

I want to thank CMPunk for bringing this thread to my attention, and I request that it be added to the CP-HOF imediately.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:41 PM   #54
CrusaderPi
Redundant Minister of Redundancy
Self-Banned

Exp:

Having wrestled with a 6 year old and a 3 year old at the same time (while trying not to squish the baby - who likes to be a part of everything) it doesn't take much to knock em down. And they don't hit very hard. The number would be pretty high even if they swarmed. If they came one at a time video game style the only opponent would be boredom

Midgets, on the other hand, would probably only need 2 to take me down. How the hell do fight against someone with such a low center of gravity. Your only hope would be to bop 'em on the head Little Bunny Fu-Fu style.
CrusaderPi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:44 PM   #55
CMPunk
aka Spike

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrusaderPi View Post
Having wrestled with a 6 year old and a 3 year old at the same time (while trying not to squish the baby - who likes to be a part of everything) it doesn't take much to knock em down. And they don't hit very hard. The number would be pretty high even if they swarmed. If they came one at a time video game style the only opponent would be boredom

Midgets, on the other hand, would probably only need 2 to take me down. How the hell do fight against someone with such a low center of gravity. Your only hope would be to bop 'em on the head Little Bunny Fu-Fu style.
Little Bunny Fu-Fu style????
CMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:50 PM   #56
CrusaderPi
Redundant Minister of Redundancy
Self-Banned

Exp:

Quote:
Little Bunny fu-fu hoping through the forest, scooping on up the field mice and bopping them on the head. And down came the fairy godmother and she said, "little bunny fu-fu I don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head". I'll give you THREE more chances.
Repeat, until little bunny fu-fu has no more chances. Then the fairy godmother scoops up the bunny and bops him on the head.

It's a childrens song. Complete with hand actions.
CrusaderPi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:51 PM   #57
CMPunk
aka Spike

Exp:

Quote:
Repeat, until little bunny fu-fu has no more chances. Then the fairy godmother scoops up the bunny and bops him on the head.

Wow....just ....wow....lol
CMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:15 PM   #58
Bobblehead
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

—Daniel J. Boorstin, historian, former Librarian of Congress
"But the Senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity"
—WKRP in Cincinatti
Bobblehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:16 PM   #59
MJK
Franchise Player

Exp:

100...one kick and they are out for the count. A few mortal combat sweep kicks would go a long way as well, might be able to take a couple out at a time that way.
MJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:22 PM   #60
droopydrew19
Safari Stan

Exp:

I beat the H-E-L-L outta 3 every day..... Just kidding

I have play wrestled with all 3 of my kids at once so I speak with some experience. I would think 10 of them would take down the average man.
droopydrew19 is offline   Reply With Quote