Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2018, 11:04 AM   #1
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Puck: The Story of Canadian Youth

Hello Team,

Over the years you guys have indulged and/or flamed little art projects here and there as poster MattyC. You may also remember me speaking frequently about coaching Bantam hockey in the city. Well now those things are getting combined into a grounded and realistic TV show about growing up in Canada under the spotlight of youth hockey. The series will focus on the teenagers and their families as they go through all the highs and lows and drama that we all know exist in minor hockey.

I feel like whenever we see our game and culture looked at in media its played as a joke, even by Canadians. Which can be great with things like Goon, and every once in a while there are good hockey films like Miracle, or even something fun like The Mighty Ducks. But we know that's not how hockey is. We know that's not how players/coaches/refs/parents speak to each other. We know that there are larger dramas than just the game, especially as kids.

We're campaigning to raise $50,000 to shoot the pilot this July in Calgary and would really love the support of a CP bump. For donating anywhere from $10-$2000, you will receive a gift from the production ranging from a credit to team pucks and all the way to custom lettered jerseys. But what really helps is sharing across social media to spread the net as wide as possible. So please share on your Facebooks, Instagrams, Twitters, etc... Nothing would make me happier than to put a big thanks to Calgarypuck in the credits!

Thanks so much!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/puck--3#/

Last edited by Coach; 04-21-2018 at 02:17 PM.
Coach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coach For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 01:45 PM   #2
Reggie Dunlop
All I can get

Exp:

Cool!
Reggie Dunlop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reggie Dunlop For This Useful Post: