Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 06-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #61
stacey
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Yes
Difference of opinions is being a "jerk"

Maybe sales are a bit low and your're a tad sensitive...That's a tough racquet to have as an occupation Ranchland, your competing with allot of other undereducated "know it all's" trying to eak out a living. Best of luck just keep telling people your right and they are jerks..

Last edited by stacey; 06-16-2012 at 11:55 AM.
stacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #62
ranchlandsselling
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey View Post
Yes
Difference of opinions is being a "jerk"

Maybe sales are a bit low and your're a tad sensitive...That's a tough racquet to have as an occupation Ranchland, your competing with allot of other undereducated "know it all's" trying to eak out a living. Best of luck just keep telling people your right and they are jerks..
Thanks for being concerned about my finances but I'm doing quite okay. I'm not the least bit sensitive and was merely shocked by how you responded to other posters in this thread who were trying to be helpful. With respect to my sales being slow? First, says who? Second, I randomly do stuff on the side for fun and it's quite insignificant with respect to my income or financial needs.

If you're going to jump into the educated comments at least write a decent response. No one expects literary art on this forum, but when you call people out on education maybe pay more attention to what you write.

Last edited by ranchlandsselling; 06-17-2012 at 12:50 PM.
ranchlandsselling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
home buying , mortgage , rates