Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 08-13-2012, 03:48 AM   #1
FlyingDonutz
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default Fantasy Help?

Having some issues figuring out my top picks for my fantasy team, haven't done this before, though. So here are the Stat Categories I'm having issues in.

FO Won: Toews, Bergeron, and I don't have a clue who to go with here. The main issue this is causing is conflict in my top choice. Because I'd like to pick up Stamkos for my first rounder. But I'd like to get Giroux because he'll help me out in both of my FO Won category and my Assists. So, is there anyone else I could go with? Because Stamkos has been one of the best scorers in the NHL for the past 3 years and he's consistent, and rarely injured. And I've got my sights locked on him.

Now, Plus Minus. I put Chara, because he's just, friggen Chara, been so good with plus minus, I figured why not? I got Letang down, and that's just because I hope Crosby and Malkin do well, and if I pick Letang then I just count on them doing good so the team owns the plus minus stat, not to mention Fleury doing well.

This is all still a bit confusing to me, and I might and may not be getting things right, but please, if I'm not, feel free to give me some insight. So all I want is some names for FO Won and (+/-)

PM me if you need a new Sig! 100 percent free of charge!
I got the moves like Miikka, I got the moves like Miikka
FlyingDonutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #2
Diemenz
First Line Centre

Exp:

+/-

I think both your picks are good, Chara is always a shoe in for top 5 and Letang will only see a better number this year of Crosby plays the full season.

FO won

Eric Stall, end of story. With the Changes in Carolina and his already unreal FO ability he will be top 3 in the league next year (IMO) Additionally he will bring in other great stats and can normally be had in rounds 3-4 because people forget about him.

Giroux will be a first round first pick type of guy.

Last edited by Diemenz; 08-21-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Diemenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
FlyingDonutz
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Yeah, Staal could end up being a sleeper because with Semin he could get lots of assists, and, help out in the FO Won column.

Thanks for the help.

PM me if you need a new Sig! 100 percent free of charge!
I got the moves like Miikka, I got the moves like Miikka
FlyingDonutz is offline   Reply With Quote