Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > The CP Power Ring
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2012, 11:31 AM   #121
OldDutch
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I just had Keith out today for a clean before my central AC gets installed. Great guy who was knowledgeable and personable. Not many more good things I can say about him that haven't already been mentioned in this thread many times. Great work by a great guy.

Keith gave lots of tips and tricks I really don't think the other guys from other companies would give. Really showed he cared about his work. Even pointed out that my seemingly clean furnace, had tons of construction junk in there from my 2008 home renos. My family has been breathing that junk for years, and I couldn't figure out why my vacuum was picking up so much dust week after week. Thanks Keith!

So count me in the 100% satisfied category. I would suggest that Keith and only Keith be your call if you need your furnace cleaned.

Even if you think your furnace is clean, as I thought, it probably isn't. Get him out there, and get that junk out of your home air!
OldDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OldDutch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #122
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Location: https://homestars.com/companies/2808346-keith-my-furnace-guy
Exp:

nm

Last edited by EVERLAST; 07-17-2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: n/a
EVERLAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #123
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Exp:

Bumped with STAMPEDE PRICES
Old 07-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #124
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jero Miginla View Post
Just had Keith come and check out my furnace. Honest, good and a damn nice guy. Spread the word!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronck View Post
Had Keith by last week for a furnace check up and cleaning-did a great job and scraped off the crap the last guys left behind!

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAMPEDRED View Post
Keith came by today and wow are we ever impressed!

So much more than just getting your ducts cleaned. We are very thankful for how he goes over information that is good to know about your furnace, taking the time to show what he means so that we fully understand it and also doing a great job of cleaning the ducts and the furnace itself. Even taking the time to inform you if you should get any work done on your furnace if required before the warranty is up. Good to know! Dude knows his furnaces!!

Word to the wise, buy a regular filter and change it every month. The ones you can wash out every month and reuse are too think and actually cost you more in utilities to push air through it as opposed to just buying the use & toss filters every month.

Thanks again Keith, we really appreciate your friendliness and excellent work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah123 View Post
Passed on your name/phone number to my parents...
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferguy View Post
Hey Keith,

Thanks for stopping in at my buddies place last week. I talked with him over the weekend and he was quite happy with the clean out you did! He wanted me to pass that along.

All the best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobby View Post
Awesome work Keith!

Came right on time. Took the time to explain things, really happy with the service.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Add me to the long list of Keith's satisfied customers.

Truly wish all service guys are like him. He is a good dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman View Post
Going to need another tuneup and cleaning soon. Will be calling Keith.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toonmaster View Post
Had Keith in today and he did an excellent job. You won't find a more knowledgeable guy. Would recommend him without hesitation. Thanks Keith.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKPThunder View Post
Thanks for the great job in cleaning our furnace and ducts Keith! Thanks for pointing out some serious problems with our furnace which allowed us to get them fixed. It's nice having a warm house and a quiet furnace.

See you again at our next scheduled cleaning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah123 View Post
Thanks for sorting out the mess that was the furnace at my new place Will contact you soon to get that ignition piece replaced!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamenspiel View Post
Thanks for the great job in cleaning my furnace and ducts Keith! The wife was very happy and I will be calling you in for next year's cleaning!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draug View Post
I just had Keith out for the second time in a few years. You know you get quality work and good advice when dealing with Keith!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesflames444 View Post
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Keith. I just had him by my place to have a look at my furnace as it was a little loud and lucky for me it was only minor. Super nice guy... I would recommend him to anyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Mile-DJ View Post
Keith came to my home today to do his work. I wasn't present during the maintenance, but my wife was. She has had nothing but positive comments, so here are a few:

- He's a really nice guy.
- He explained what he was going to do before he started.
- He worked efficiently.
- If it wasn't for the noise of the machinery, you would never know he was here.
- Gave us some pointers for on-going maintenance. Ie: humidifier, furnace filters.
- He did our furnace and all of our ducts in approximately an hour and a half. We live in a 2 storey home, that is about 1100 square feet.

My wife and I would would HIGHLY recommend you get Keith to clean your furnace and ducts. Being that this is the first time that we've had this done, and the house is over 10 years old, we are very impressed and happy with the quality of the work.

Thanks again, Keith!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgers Nose View Post
Keith is every bit as good as his rep here suggests. We won't use anyone else anymore, and I'll get my family and friends using his services.

The air in my house is better now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDutch View Post
I just had Keith out today for a clean before my central AC gets installed. Great guy who was knowledgeable and personable. Not many more good things I can say about him that haven't already been mentioned in this thread many times. Great work by a great guy.

Keith gave lots of tips and tricks I really don't think the other guys from other companies would give. Really showed he cared about his work. Even pointed out that my seemingly clean furnace, had tons of construction junk in there from my 2008 home renos. My family has been breathing that junk for years, and I couldn't figure out why my vacuum was picking up so much dust week after week. Thanks Keith!

So count me in the 100% satisfied category. I would suggest that Keith and only Keith be your call if you need your furnace cleaned.

Even if you think your furnace is clean, as I thought, it probably isn't. Get him out there, and get that junk out of your home air!

Bumped with testimonials above
Old 07-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #125
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Exp:
Thumbs up

bumped with LOWER summer special prices....SEE OP (#1 POST)

Last edited by EVERLAST; 07-17-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #126
morgin
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Passed info along to my gf - moving in soon, want those vents and that furnance in tip top shape!
morgin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morgin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #127
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgin View Post
Passed info along to my gf - moving in soon, want those vents and that furnance in tip top shape!

Well that's precisely what you'll be getting
Old 07-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #128
profiler
Draft Pick

Keith is very knowledgable and passionate about what he does. I appreciated him spending the extra time making sure the job was done and done right. It is amazing seeing some of the crap that comes out of the vents.

Thanks Keith!
profiler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to profiler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #129
morgin
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Great guy and cleaned a furnace that hadn't seen much TLC since 1980. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks!
morgin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morgin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #130
Stillman16
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Keith, do you clean out central vac lines by any chance? I have a blockage somewhere in the system.
Stillman16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #131
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Exp:

yes......but my company will charge no less than 131.25.....pretty expensive unless you order duct cleaning then its 45.oo
Old 08-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #132
Stillman16
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
yes......but my company will charge no less than 131.25.....pretty expensive unless you order duct cleaning then its 45.oo
So with duct cleaning ($129 + extra for ove 10 vents) $45....I'll talk with wife, but I think that might be doable for us, I'll let you know, thanks for the prompt reply
Old 08-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #133
Stillman16
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I'll see you next Thursday ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Stillman16 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #134
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Exp:

Just a warning to everybody coupon shopping ......if 2-3 guys can come do a job you paid for in 45 minutes to an hour and all they try doing is distracting you and selling you stuff you don't want ....HOW GOOD OF A JOB do you think they actually did??

95% of my industry has guys working in it that have been in it for less than 6 years.

My 25th year (winter) is this year. Not to mention the enormous rise in BBB related complaints by consumers due to SCARE tactics used by companies to make consumers purchase items NOT required that these guys make up to 50% commission on!!!

They know you don't need it but they sold it to you. Anybody that's suspicious should be PM'ING me whenever you have a question.....without hesitation.

In fact I'll guarantee you werent taken care of properly because I will come and inspect the work they did for free and get your money refunded if I find it isnt up to MY standards.

Keith
Old 08-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #135
ikaris
First Line Centre

Exp:

Looking forward to seeing you this Thursday at 10am
ikaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:26 PM   #136
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Exp:

me too ....thanks
Old 08-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #137
Stillman16
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Guess I see you at 8:30 am tomorrow ;-)
Old 08-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #138
Stillman16
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Thanks Keith, we should have had you in sooner, but will keep up on it for now on.

The weeds are pulled, and I cleared the vacuum myself with a shop vac (saw suggestion on internet ;-)

See you next service ;-)

P.S. You forgot a drop sheet in the basement, I have it here, and can leave it on front step if you want.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stillman16 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #139
ikaris
First Line Centre

Exp:

Thanks again Keith for coming in today. My wife said you did an awesome job.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #140
ikaris
First Line Centre

Exp:

Hi Keith, my brother-in-law has you booked in for the 19th. Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to ikaris For This Useful Post: