Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2024, 12:58 PM   #6181
Nage Waza
Offered up a bag of cans for a custom user title

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Everyone you're arguing with has a goal of peace. You are promoting and supporting an ongoing offensive military attack that has killed 10s of thousands of civilians and counting.

Where is Israel under a current threat of "annihilation"? Israel is the annihilator and Palestinians are the victims.

lol, you are so brainwashed and display such a dearth of critical thinking skills it's borderline comical.
You think everyone wants peace? How naive can you be. Peace for the majority here means Jews are gone. Deal with that fact. They all say it, but you guys here pretending that isn't happening. That is terrible Sliver, seriously.
Nage Waza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 12:59 PM   #6182
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames Fan, Ph.D. View Post
Universities and hospitals and other cultural artifacts.

Get a grip. The area is being razed on purpose so that it is unfit for human life.
You mean Hamas bases, right? What media are you reading that ignores that fact? The hospitals have been infiltrated, in most cases, happily supported by the locals. Hamas is everywhere, an unfortunate reality that you can't seem to face.
Old 04-24-2024, 01:01 PM   #6183
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
So you can't even acknowledge the Israel government is doing what it is doing? Settlers? Anyone, anyone? Unreal. Here, read it again if you missed it:

https://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpo...postcount=6125

You are absolutely not worth the effort. Sadly you will go on being a monster with no humanity, concerned only for your tribe and how to win, while the rest of us point out in futility that no one is innocent here.
Oh wait, we talking settlers or October 7? Settlers exist and I am not a fan. I don't believe I have said otherwise. If you think Settlers are the obstacle to peace, that is worrisome. Land for peace, remove the pay to slay and maybe elect someone who isn't a holocaust denier (or don't have elections, see how well that is going).
Old 04-24-2024, 01:03 PM   #6184
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nage Waza View Post
You think everyone wants peace? How naive can you be. Peace for the majority here means Jews are gone. Deal with that fact. They all say it, but you guys here pretending that isn't happening. That is terrible Sliver, seriously.
You are an absolute ridiculous caricature. It'd be funny if you weren't so blood thirsty.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 01:03 PM   #6185
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
You are absolutely not worth the effort. Sadly you will go on being a monster with no humanity, concerned only for your tribe and how to win, while the rest of us point out in futility that no one is innocent here.
Just let you talk and corner yourself. What a disgusting thing to say. I want peace. I don't think violence gets us anywhere. One side wants peace, the side you are defending so tirelessly wants to eradicate the jews. Strange how I have no humanity? Is it all the jews that have no humanity or just me?

I defend Israel's right to defend itself, we can argue how that is done. But to argue they shouldn't defend themselves is garbage.
Old 04-24-2024, 01:05 PM   #6186
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Oh wait, we talking settlers or October 7? Settlers exist and I am not a fan. I don't believe I have said otherwise. If you think Settlers are the obstacle to peace, that is worrisome. Land for peace, remove the pay to slay and maybe elect someone who isn't a holocaust denier (or don't have elections, see how well that is going).
Do you not see how the actions in the West Bank carry weight elsewhere? Of course it is an obstacle to peace. How is that even a question?
Old 04-24-2024, 01:08 PM   #6187
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Just let you talk and corner yourself. What a disgusting thing to say. I want peace. I don't think violence gets us anywhere. One side wants peace, the side you are defending so tirelessly wants to eradicate the jews. Strange how I have no humanity? Is it all the jews that have no humanity or just me?

I defend Israel's right to defend itself, we can argue how that is done. But to argue they shouldn't defend themselves is garbage.
And this is where you are mistaken. You think anyone against Israel is automatically defending Hamas. Where have I defended them? Hamas is awful and Israel isn't helping bring peace in any way. That's my position. I assume that's probably most reasonable neutral parties position too. Is that not obvious?
Old 04-24-2024, 01:08 PM   #6188
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Do you not see how the actions in the West Bank carry weight elsewhere? Of course it is an obstacle to peace. How is that even a question?
Do you not see how having a government dedicated to murdering Jews can affect their neighbors? Israel offered peace, want peace and the settlers will be moved, by force if necessary. As long as the Abbas is walking the talk (kill jews) than why are you defending them?
Old 04-24-2024, 01:10 PM   #6189
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
And this is where you are mistaken. You think anyone against Israel is automatically defending Hamas. Where have I defended them? Hamas is awful and Israel isn't helping bring peace in any way. That's my position. I assume that's probably most reasonable neutral parties position too. Is that not obvious?
I have read your posts, including using Iranian talking points. You are misinformed and spreading that nonsense online.

At least we agree that Hamas is the worst thing for Gaza, always have been. 20 years of rocket attacks and tunnels, teaching their people to hate. It isn't good and will take years of reeducation to fix this.
Old 04-24-2024, 01:17 PM   #6190
Flames Fan, Ph.D.
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
You mean Hamas bases, right? What media are you reading that ignores that fact? The hospitals have been infiltrated, in most cases, happily supported by the locals. Hamas is everywhere, an unfortunate reality that you can't seem to face.
Yes I know they are ALL Hamas bases. There is nothing else in Gaza other than Hamas bases.

But you want these people killed anyways so why pretend that you care if the mosque is a Hamas base or not?

Pretty vile. And racist.
Flames Fan, Ph.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flames Fan, Ph.D. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2024, 01:23 PM   #6191
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames Fan, Ph.D. View Post
Yes I know they are ALL Hamas bases. There is nothing else in Gaza other than Hamas bases.

But you want these people killed anyways so why pretend that you care if the mosque is a Hamas base or not?

Pretty vile. And racist.
You keep claiming I want people killed, kinda projecting aren't you? I want peace, you don't. So quit pretending and just say what you truly mean.
Old 04-24-2024, 01:24 PM   #6192
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Eh, Nage is just unhinged, has been for years and is never worth taking seriously. If he’s not accusing someone of anti-semitism (which is the majority of his posts), he’s making up stories, suggesting other jewish posters are self-hating, laughing at posters when people wish death on them. He’s just not a good person but I’m sure he’s probably dealing with some issues that make it very difficult to change.

For a while I thought he was just a hardcore bootlicker for the Israeli government and really cared about innocent Israelis and jews around the world, but his posts really just point to hate. He has difficult separating criticism of the Israeli government and the IDF from hate for jews because his hate for palestinians is overwhelming. The guy cheers on kids being tortured and killed while saying “I want peace.” It’s pretty insane. I don’t even think he cares about jews, considering how horrible (and ironically anti-semitic) he is to even those who disagree with him.

The people who actually want peace and actually care about the innocent people involved in this, whether they be Palestinian, Israeli, Iranian, Egyptian, the many foreign aid workers from around the world, or anyone else, aren’t afraid to criticize any of the powers involved and are not worried about justifying one party at any cost. Nage will say it’s all lies and everyone else is the bad guy and he wants peace and then he’ll disappear for a while until he the next time he needs to unleash his pent up hate of Palestinians on other people. Book it.
PepsiFree is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2024, 01:24 PM   #6193
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Do you not see how having a government dedicated to murdering Jews can affect their neighbors? Israel offered peace, want peace and the settlers will be moved, by force if necessary. As long as the Abbas is walking the talk (kill jews) than why are you defending them?
Where have I defended them?
Old 04-24-2024, 01:37 PM   #6194
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Where have I defended them?
To Nage waza it seems that everyone in Palestine is a member of Hamas and therefore I viable target. This also seems to be the policy of the IDF. By that same logic, the support and sympathy for Palestinians is support and sympathy for Hamas.
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 01:47 PM   #6195
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
STFU up with this BS. Nobody here gives a flying fk about the religions of the area. I think they're both stupid. Mystical gods, praying, supernatural beliefs, an imaginary god caring about the day-to-day actions of humans, the afterlife, prophecies...it's all the most hilarious larf in the world be it Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Indigenous religions, sacred practices, etc. etc. All just a bunch of hogwash I couldn't care less about.

I'm talking about reality. The one you can see, feel, touch and prove. In that context, I care about the government of Israel's military killing innocent civilians. Judaism doesn't enter into to it for me. I truly DGAF.

Does Israel portray itself as a Jewish civilization/country? Yeah, but it doesn't mean I have to accept that narrative. I see it as a country in the same way Canada is a country, or Brazil is a country, or Norway is a country. As a country, they are acting like violent tribal fk wits of the highest order because they keep murdering their neighbours. Do their neighbours want them dead? I'm sure they do. How could they not since ISRAEL KEEPS FKING KILLING THEM AND DESTROYING THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE. If I was a Palestinian I'd want to destroy Israel, too. Wouldn't be because of their religious beliefs, though (for me), it would be because they are killing my people and preventing the peaceful enjoyment of life.

Okay, then what about October 7? Also heinous. Those responsible for the execution of the plan and the plan itself should be brought to justice. There's no excuse for killing/raping/terrorizing any other human. And then what about Israel's atrocities before October 7? Also heinous and the perpetrators should be brought to justice. And what about prior attacks on Israel? Heinous, too. Rinse and repeat.

I can't imagine anybody on CalgaryPuck wanting the Jews gone. Those of us not in these little tribes don't care at all about tribal clashes. Jews and Muslims don't get along? Okay. I see people not getting along because of outdated and ridiculous beliefs. But I certainly don't want anybody harmed because of their ridiculous beliefs.

It's entirely a figment of your imagination if you think there is any meaningful number of posters here that want the Jews gone.

I do sincerely believe you want Palestinians gone, though, so you are the evil you are projecting onto others. Congrats!
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2024, 01:49 PM   #6196
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:

lol, we all do. Who would argue they shouldn't be able to defend themselves?

Any sane/thoughtful person would argue against them having the right to go on a murderous offensive against civilians, though.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 03:20 PM   #6197
Zary's-Mustache
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Majority where??? This shouldn't be acceptable to say.
Zary's-Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zary's-Mustache For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2024, 04:22 PM   #6198
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
Eh, Nage is just unhinged, has been for years and is never worth taking seriously. If he’s not accusing someone of anti-semitism (which is the majority of his posts), he’s making up stories, suggesting other jewish posters are self-hating, laughing at posters when people wish death on them. He’s just not a good person but I’m sure he’s probably dealing with some issues that make it very difficult to change.
You can say whatever you want here, but you can't quote it. Any claims I made have been backed up. Now I am not a good person? Go on and defend the side murdering LGB and free speech. Somehow I am bad?

Quote:
For a while I thought he was just a hardcore bootlicker for the Israeli government and really cared about innocent Israelis and jews around the world, but his posts really just point to hate. He has difficult separating criticism of the Israeli government and the IDF from hate for jews because his hate for palestinians is overwhelming. The guy cheers on kids being tortured and killed while saying “I want peace.” It’s pretty insane. I don’t even think he cares about jews, considering how horrible (and ironically anti-semitic) he is to even those who disagree with him.
You couldn't find a hateful post from me. This is just meaningless nonsense that your 'side' will lap up. For years I have asked for an argument for peace, you just say nope, you are evil. That is it, that is the sum of your argument. You are amongst some bad people on your side, just go to a protest and see who wants death for the other side. It certainly hasn't been my experience on the pro Israel side.

Quote:
The people who actually want peace and actually care about the innocent people involved in this, whether they be Palestinian, Israeli, Iranian, Egyptian, the many foreign aid workers from around the world, or anyone else, aren’t afraid to criticize any of the powers involved and are not worried about justifying one party at any cost. Nage will say it’s all lies and everyone else is the bad guy and he wants peace and then he’ll disappear for a while until he the next time he needs to unleash his pent up hate of Palestinians on other people. Book it.
What a joke - Iran wants peace for Palestinians? They want Jews dead, nothing more than that. If Israel were gone, Israel, Gaza and West Bank will likely be absorbed by Syria.

I don't disappear, that is just more of your fantasy hateful nonsense. I just watch and read, you guys unprovoked say the worst things. Especially you, the bastion of human rights, triggers and micro aggressions, for anyone but one group.
Old 04-24-2024, 04:24 PM   #6199
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
lol, we all do. Who would argue they shouldn't be able to defend themselves?

Any sane/thoughtful person would argue against them having the right to go on a murderous offensive against civilians, though.
And that is where we disagree. Unfortunate reality that it isn't a cheat code to hide amongst civilians when declaring war on your neighbors.

While Ukraine evacuated, while Israel evacuated the north and built bomb shelters, what was Hamas doing? Barricading themselves with rockets and civilians.
Old 04-24-2024, 05:14 PM   #6200
Looch City
Looooooooooooooch

Exp:

Quote:
And that is where we disagree. Unfortunate reality that it isn't a cheat code to hide amongst civilians when declaring war on your neighbors.

While Ukraine evacuated, while Israel evacuated the north and built bomb shelters, what was Hamas doing? Barricading themselves with rockets and civilians.
Why not just nuke all of Gaza and get rid of the problem once and for all?

No Gaza civilians = no Hamas. Seems like a pretty easy solution.
Looch City is offline   Reply With Quote