Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2021, 04:18 PM   #41
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Child trafficking doesn't get a lot of media attention, and yet there are constantly raids, arrests and cases.

Quote:
DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — At least three agencies have investigated reports of trafficking or exploitation of unaccompanied migrant children in the Enterprise area.

According to Polaris, the U.S. National Human Trafficking Hotline, more than 22,000 victims and survivors of human trafficking were identified in America in 2019 alone, with hundreds coming from the Wiregrass.
https://whnt.com/news/u-s-officials-...ng-in-alabama/

If you think the rich and powerful aren't facilitating the movement of these girls so they can prey on them, I have some oceanfront property to sell you.

Epstein is one of many, on that I agree.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 04:29 PM   #42
Shazam
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itse View Post
It's also worth noting that it's impossible to guess who was actually behind Epstein's murder, because there's just too many good suspects, all of them rich, powerful, well connected and with an excellent motive.
Literally all of them.

A true joint task force.

See, people of all stripes can work together for the common good.
Old 11-29-2021, 04:36 PM   #43
Itse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Oh, and if you're wondering what they 'have' on people, remember that Epstein had cameras in his homes where he would be able to record all kinds of scandalous stuff.

Not that everyone associated with him is guilty, but when you fly to his island, there is no way you weren't participating in the hideous stuff they were doing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roperties.html
That is definitely one interesting question. Where are those tapes now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesAddiction View Post
It makes you wonder how much of this happens all over the world. I would bet that there are tycoons doing this sort of stuff on every continent except Antarctica. Even in the U.S., I doubt Epstein was the only show in town and others are probably picking up the slack.
Maybe, maybe not. This is one area where culture has changed vastly.

In the seventies and eighties bands would openly brag about having sex with underage groupies, these days that would destroy their career really quickly. The men connected to this are all at least in their sixties. To them having sex with really young girls was/is cool. These days it's kind of pathetic.

It's also just pretty stupid. If you have the money you can just pay young adult women to do whatever you want without getting into legal trouble.

There are for example plenty of stories of rather disgusting behavior the oil sheiks are up to with western "instagram influencers", but they also pay extremely well. As in luxury hotels and first class flights, thousands of dollars for just showing up and $10,000 for doing something you would never do for free. You can reportedly come home from a trip like that with $100k in your pocket. You'll also likely have all new traumas because they don't pay that kind of money for you to do something normal, but no one forced you to do anything.

Abhorrent behavior for sure, but legal and technically consensual, and morally... well, less horrible.

Place like Japan, an extremely patriarchal society with an obsession with school girls...

Not all cultures share the same perversions equally.
Itse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:39 AM   #44
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Prince Andrew we have pictures of you with the girls, what do you have to say about it?

Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:15 AM   #45
2Stonedbirds
First Line Centre

Exp:

Didn't Andrew say the person in that picture was sweating, and he doesn't sweat (must be the royalty) so it couldn't possibly be him?
Sounds legit, I guess.
2Stonedbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:37 AM   #46
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

There is a picture of one of the girls that Epstein manipulated and used giving Bill Clinton a back rub. Probably nothing as well.
Old 11-30-2021, 09:49 AM   #47
ResAlien
Lifetime In Suspension

Exp:

Your laser-like focus on Bill Clinton and Bill Clinton alone is interesting.
ResAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ResAlien For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2021, 09:49 AM   #48
Matata
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Doesn't seem like any of this stuff is really new either, Ted Gunderson (Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI, 1977+) started publicly talking about his experiences with the FBI in LA and how child sex trafficking was rampant among the LA elites and that there is/was a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants and subject them to ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice. This was back in the 1990s.

He's largely been written off as a conspiracy theorist (he also talked about a lot of stuff crazier and harder to believe than this), but with each year that passes he seems less crazy and more prophetic. I'm looking on youtube now and noticing that all but one of his speeches about it has been removed and it's #14 down the list of search results, despite all of the videos above it being less relevant to the search. Youtube actively scrubs and hides any material linking elites to pedophilia.

Last edited by Matata; 11-30-2021 at 10:04 AM.
Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Matata For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2021, 10:26 AM   #49
Shazam
Franchise Player

Exp:

Old 11-30-2021, 11:19 AM   #50
Cappy
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResAlien View Post
I mean, the case against him is pretty stark:

He said this about Epstein:

Quote:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy... “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
He later denied having a relationship with him.

Here he is talking with Epstein about the women at a party: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLcfpU2cubo

He had this to say about Maxwell:

Quote:
“I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach...I just wish her well, frankly.”
There are also dozens of pictures of him with Epstein and Maxwell online

Spoiler!

This is all very disturbing for a former president and someone planning on running again in 2024

Oh! you were talking about Bill Clinton?
Cappy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cappy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2021, 11:22 AM   #51
Shazam
Franchise Player

Exp:

So you're saying Epstein served anybody and everybody?
Old 11-30-2021, 11:40 AM   #52
sketchyt
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
So you're saying Epstein served anybody and everybody?
I'm not a huge fan of Mother Jones but about a year ago, someone there got a hold of the phone numbers in Epsteins 'book' and called every single number.

Fascinating read. Over 2000 phone calls and 97 pages of numbers:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...le-black-book/
sketchyt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sketchyt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2021, 12:14 PM   #53
Northendzone
Franchise Player

Exp:

that twitter comment is pure gold.

anyway, for sure, lots of smoke around ghislaine and jeff.

it will be interesitng to see how the trial goes and how all this plays out. If she dies suddenly under questionable circumstances, it will for sure fan the fires.
Old 11-30-2021, 12:49 PM   #54
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResAlien View Post
3 posts is hardly laser like, but I'm mostly mocking the poster who PMed me and said it wasn't right to paint Bill Clinton in such a bad light.
Old 11-30-2021, 12:51 PM   #55
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
In January 2020, Insider asked the Federal Aviation Administration for all the agency's flight records, including departure and arrival data, associated with a fleet of private jets owned by Jeffrey Epstein. Filed under the Freedom of Information Act, our request seemed to have a decent chance of success: The agency in 2011 released its entire database of US-based flights to The Wall Street Journal.

In March 2020, however, the FAA denied our request, saying that "the responsive records originate from an investigative file" and were therefore exempt from disclosure. The agency cited Exemption 7(A), which Congress designed to shield records that were "compiled for law enforcement" and "could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceeding." The FAA did not specify which enforcement proceeding the records might interfere with; Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's ex-girlfriend and confidante, faces a trial over sex-trafficking charges this month.

But despite its original denial, the FAA inadvertently mailed Insider a portion of Epstein's flight records alongside correspondence for an unrelated FOIA request earlier this year. The records contained data on 2,300 flights among four private jets registered to Epstein between 1998 and 2020. Most of them had appeared in Insider's searchable database of all known flights connected to Epstein.

Epstein owned a Gulfstream II (sold in November 2013), a Gulfstream IV (sold before his arrest), a Gulfstream GV-SP, and a Boeing 727 (nicknamed the "Lolita Express") that notoriously ferried notable passengers and girls around the globe. According to flight manifests unsealed in a defamation case against Maxwell, travelers on Epstein's planes included public figures from Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton to the supermodel Naomi Campbell and the astronaut John Glenn.
https://www.businessinsider.com/faa-...ecords-2021-10
Old 11-30-2021, 12:55 PM   #56
nfotiu
Franchise Player

Exp:

I always assumed the reason that the names never really came out was because both Trump and Clinton were neck deep and had a "if I go down, you go down thing going". I would be pretty ok with them both going down at this point though.
nfotiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 01:05 PM   #57
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

#### all these people.
Old 11-30-2021, 01:09 PM   #58
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

I personally believe Trump and Clinton are just the tip of the iceberg here.

There is simply too much evidence of sex trafficking going on, and stories being buried, people laughed at for suggesting the rich and powerful are into sex trafficking, etc. Also no way the people who were close to Epstein didn't know what was going on. If Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times, he was clearly a close friend, and I find it hard to believe that he wasn't aware of what was going on. Same thing with everyone else in his circle.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azure For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2021, 01:23 PM   #59
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

I think it’s a glorious opportunity to shut up political critics if you charged both Clinton and Trump at the same time for the same crimes.
Scroopy Noopers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scroopy Noopers For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2021, 01:27 PM   #60
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I personally believe Trump and Clinton are just the tip of the iceberg here.

There is simply too much evidence of sex trafficking going on, and stories being buried, people laughed at for suggesting the rich and powerful are into sex trafficking, etc. Also no way the people who were close to Epstein didn't know what was going on. If Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times, he was clearly a close friend, and I find it hard to believe that he wasn't aware of what was going on. Same thing with everyone else in his circle.
This may be just my ignorant perspective as a poor, but how exactly does one not have a relationship with someone, either as a friend or co-conspirator, AND fly on their private plane 26 times?
GreenLantern2814 is offline   Reply With Quote