Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2020, 11:26 PM   #1
Jeho3000
Draft Pick

Default Thread in which someone thinks conspiracy YouTube videos are legit

A great documentary about our current world, raising questions and asking you to find answers..

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...uu1WQ4vFidawQz
Jeho3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:34 PM   #2
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

well the answer is obvious, you joined Calgarypuck in the hope we are all a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing nutters that will gobble up this rubbish.
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:35 PM   #3
troutman
Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

Exp:

Be in my video
Darling, every night
Everyone in cable-land
Will say you're 'outa-site'
troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to troutman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 12:08 AM   #4
flylock shox
1 millionth post winnar!

Exp:

I like the part where she implies Cate Blanchett uses facial creams made of bris byproducts which is, of course, undoubtedly true.

Otherwise I'd say this looks pretty fishy...
flylock shox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:38 AM   #5
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

I just went down this weird rabbit-hole because somebody posted a really bizarre comment about Trudeau from Reddit.

These people who propagated the pizzagate and sandy hook hoax rumours should be identified and sent for help. There is something fundamentally wrong with them.

https://www.reddit.com/user/friendly2017
Wormius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:42 AM   #6
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Holy frack who knew that Hillary and the royal family were scarificing children to satan after molesting them and draining their blood for self consumption and sales to other millionaires to keep them young (part 8). Of course Mel Gibson stands up for what's right (huh). I watched three minutes of part 8, called myself a moron for diving in and watching. But the dramatic soundtrack throughout with Satan's course is good.

I guess.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 01:38 AM   #7
nik-
Franchise Player

Exp:

I miss the days of good old fashioned plausible conspiracies.
nik- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 02:57 AM   #8
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik- View Post
I miss the days of good old fashioned plausible conspiracies.
yes grassy knolls and fake moon landings seem quaint these days
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afc wimbledon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 06:40 AM   #9
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

Idk I would have put quotations around "documentary" before "conspiracy" for the thread title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.
PsYcNeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 07:10 AM   #10
Matata
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
I just went down this weird rabbit-hole because somebody posted a really bizarre comment about Trudeau from Reddit.

These people who propagated the pizzagate and sandy hook hoax rumours should be identified and sent for help. There is something fundamentally wrong with them.

https://www.reddit.com/user/friendly2017
There was a lot of extremely disturbing content revealed with pizzagate. There were all the emails written in known pedo code (no one involved has ever provided an alternative explanation and if you think one exists, then you have zero grasp of how probability works). Podestas personal art collection was revealed to have many pedo and serial killer inspired works. At the very least, Comet Pizza is/was a pedo art hub, their Twitter was loaded with hundreds of photos of kids in pseudo bondage poses and other stomach churning pedo art.

But CNN said it was BS without addressing any of the above, so it must be nonsense. That's how critical thinking works, right?

Then Epstein, with very strong connections to many of pizzagates central figures got caught running a blackmail pedo sex ring for global elites, before committing the most unbelievable suicide in possibly all of human history.

How much smoke do you need to see before you can be convinced there might be a fire?
Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 07:22 AM   #11
Dan02
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
There was a lot of extremely disturbing content revealed with pizzagate. There were all the emails written in known pedo code (no one involved has ever provided an alternative explanation and if you think one exists, then you have zero grasp of how probability works). Podestas personal art collection was revealed to have many pedo and serial killer inspired works. At the very least, Comet Pizza is/was a pedo art hub, their Twitter was loaded with hundreds of photos of kids in pseudo bondage poses and other stomach churning pedo art.

But CNN said it was BS without addressing any of the above, so it must be nonsense. That's how critical thinking works, right?

Then Epstein, with very strong connections to many of pizzagates central figures got caught running a blackmail pedo sex ring for global elites, before committing the most unbelievable suicide in possibly all of human history.

How much smoke do you need to see before you can be convinced there might be a fire?
Quote:
The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website Snopes.com and The New York Times.[48][62][63] Numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including: the New York Observer,[64] The Washington Post,[65] The Independent in London,[66] The Huffington Post,[67] The Washington Times,[68] the Los Angeles Times,[69] Fox News,[70] CNN,[71] and the Miami Herald.[5] The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".[5]
When you can't even get Fox News to bite on your anti democrat conspiracy theory you're probably barking up the wrong tree.
Dan02 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dan02 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 07:54 AM   #12
ResAlien
Lifetime In Suspension

Exp:

Ugh at least take the time to learn how to embed a YouTube video before spamming forums with your trash. Thumbs down.

Here you go, a neat bit about why some people are so susceptible to being duped into believing conspiracy theories

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ical-features/

Are you a disenfranchised and anxious person? Feeling lost? Ask your doctor about conspiracy theories today.

Last edited by ResAlien; 07-01-2020 at 08:00 AM.
ResAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ResAlien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 08:58 AM   #13
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeho3000 View Post
A great documentary about our current world, raising questions and asking you to find answers..

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to undercoverbrother For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 09:00 AM   #14
OMG!WTF!
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

Asking me to find answers? Oh no. No no. You don't want that.
OMG!WTF! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:29 AM   #15
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Answers to part one...

https://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/2020/04/...ebaard-part-1/

Glad I didn't have to rip this thing apart and waste a bunch of time, although I will never get those 14 minutes back after watching part one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post

No, its nonsense because its nonsense. All of it is crazy talk. Having been to Comet Ping Pong there are no pedo images anywhere to be seen. It is a locally owned and operated restaurant run by openly gay staff. It is very family friendly and that was the clientele on premises when we were there. What you see and read online is a fabrication.

To the pedo code, here's a perfect example of the ridiculous connections made.

https://thetruthrevolution.net/pedop...desta-e-mails/

Snopes kind of takes this whole thing apart.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pizzagate-conspiracy/

Quote:
What in the f...

Quote:
The question I have is, what are you smoking?
Lanny_McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanny_McDonald For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 10:54 AM   #16
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin

Exp:

Our condo board had a meeting last night (our first in months, and we were properly social distanced). We started discussing our Covid-19 measures and what we could do to prevent an outbreak like the one at Verve. That devolved to talking about the American response which led to some Trump bashing. Somehow my neighbour started going off about the people who Hillary Clinton had killed. I quickly changed the subject. He's a friendly old man who was successful in business so it's weird to hear him talk conspiracies.
DownInFlames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:58 AM   #17
Jeho3000
Draft Pick

Why did my thread title get changed to make me look silly? The original title had the needed info.. I put up a link and said it had some interesting points, watch it and come to your own conclusion.

How many who took time to post a negative reply actually took the time to watch the complete thing? If not, why bother to comment?

Lol, it was just to drum up some discussion.. Things are slow around here. settle down people.

Last edited by Jeho3000; 07-01-2020 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:04 AM   #18
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Why did my thread title get changed to make me look silly
Post silly things, get silly titles.

Quote:
The original title had the needed info.. How many who took time to post a negative reply actually took the time to watch the complete thing?
Why waste 14 minutes watching easily disproven bunk that's been disproven many times and claiming it as real just makes you look like a nutter.

Quote:
If not, why bother to comment?
We, as a society, have been far too tolerant of stupidity for far too long.

Quote:
Lol, it was just to drum up some discussion.. Things are slow around here. settle down people.
There's no discussion to be had. There's nothing here beyond eye-rolling dumb "theories" that someone did take the time to reply to, we just linked their reply.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteTiger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 11:05 AM   #19
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Don’t agree with the content but the title change is pretty low. Lock it or talk about it.
Scroopy Noopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:09 AM   #20
Jeho3000
Draft Pick

So you decide what’s right and what’s wrong for everybody here? Haha if it’s not your thing Then keep scrolling. go troll another thread..

Also, it’s a 10 part series