Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 07-02-2022, 07:40 PM   #41
Matata
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

"I want my life to revolve around some little creature that cant even go to the bathroom on its own. Then dedicate all my leisure time to it, only for it to still end up massively neglected and nuerotic. Then after 10-15 years, it wiil die and i'll mostly forget about it 2 years later"
- Dog Owners
Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matata For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 07:42 PM   #42
chemgear
Franchise Player

Exp:

fyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizaro86 View Post
Yeah, kids are gross on average, but also turn into useless incompetent #######s.
chemgear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemgear For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 07:44 PM   #43
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffFletcher View Post
Hard to tell if Sliver is serious about all this filth and disgust stuff. But if he is, there’s definitely something pathological going on.
Are you joking around with me?

Dogs are filthy. You didn't know that? I'll let you know how you can tell...they piss and #### all over your yard and sometimes in your house. They puke in your house. They shed their fur and skin flakes and oils everywhere they go. They eat ####. They don't brush their teeth after, either. They walk in piss-soaked properties then walk in your house and on your furniture. They waft their anus scent everywhere they go. They drool and slobber on stuff. They get progressively less clean every second of every day between baths that you have to give them and nobody baths their dog as often as necessary for it to be clean, which I would peg at once a day if not more often than that.

So, no, it isn't in my head that they're dirty animals. It's an indisputable and objective fact.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 08:04 PM   #44
White Out 403
Franchise Player

Exp:

I don't think I want to smoke weed with you any more
White Out 403 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Out 403 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 08:10 PM   #45
Brendone
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Are you joking around with me?

Dogs are filthy. You didn't know that? I'll let you know how you can tell...they piss and #### all over your yard and sometimes in your house. They puke in your house. They shed their fur and skin flakes and oils everywhere they go. They eat ####. They don't brush their teeth after, either. They walk in piss-soaked properties then walk in your house and on your furniture. They waft their anus scent everywhere they go. They drool and slobber on stuff. They get progressively less clean every second of every day between baths that you have to give them and nobody baths their dog as often as necessary for it to be clean, which I would peg at once a day if not more often than that.

So, no, it isn't in my head that they're dirty animals. It's an indisputable and objective fact.

As others have mentioned, this could easily describe babies and toddlers. Sure dogs are gross, but so are kids… and lots of adults. We’re just conditioned to accept the grossness of humans.

“Want to hold the baby?” Hell no!!! Stinky, drooling snot and diarrhea bombs that leave slug trails on everything they touch. Then they become toddlers that are more mobile versions of the same thing. I’ll take dog gross over kid gross any day. And this is coming from a guy that just had to clean up dog diarrhea after mom fed them too many treats at our Canada day barbecue.
Brendone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 08:14 PM   #46
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

Old 07-02-2022, 08:23 PM   #47
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Dog culture is out of control. Dogs at the pub, the football stadium, the bank, the doctors office, the drug store etc. Literally everywhere. And I’m not talking the kind of dogs that fit in a handbag.

People are ####ing nuts. What kind of entitled loser can’t leave the house to do daily tasks without bringing their dog. Get a real friend or learn to do basic human functions alone.

Not to mention the dog people who ignore all rules because their dogs are special and don’t have to follow bylaws.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 08:26 PM   #48
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I'll forgive the grossness of a lab or retriever.

Most babies aren't cute enough to be forgiven. I could only stomach cleaning up the messes of my own because you have that inherent love for it that pushes you through it. I wouldn't have that for any one else's child. They would get the Harry Potter treatment to the nearest front porch.
djsFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 08:28 PM   #49
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendone View Post
As others have mentioned, this could easily describe babies and toddlers. Sure dogs are gross, but so are kids… and lots of adults. We’re just conditioned to accept the grossness of humans.

“Want to hold the baby?” Hell no!!! Stinky, drooling snot and diarrhea bombs that leave slug trails on everything they touch. Then they become toddlers that are more mobile versions of the same thing. I’ll take dog gross over kid gross any day. And this is coming from a guy that just had to clean up dog diarrhea after mom fed them too many treats at our Canada day barbecue.
Oh please. I hate children as much as the next guy but children have a purpose to continue the survival of our species and procreation literally like THE main trait that all living beings share. They might be gross but children are 100% necessary.

At this point, dogs are a fashion accessory for most people.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 08:30 PM   #50
Brendone
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Dogs are so gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Dog culture is out of control. Dogs at the pub, the football stadium, the bank, the doctors office, the drug store etc. Literally everywhere. And I’m not talking the kind of dogs that fit in a handbag.

People are ####ing nuts. What kind of entitled loser can’t leave the house to do daily tasks without bringing their dog. Get a real friend or learn to do basic human functions alone.

Not to mention the dog people who ignore all rules because their dogs are special and don’t have to follow bylaws.

….bring their sick kids to the restaurant, bank appointment, movie theatre, etc. but that is ok ‘cause….?

I should mention I don’t understand the “take my dog everywhere” culture either, but to me, taking kids everywhere is just as dumb
Old 07-02-2022, 08:33 PM   #51
Brendone
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Oh please. I hate children as much as the next guy but children have a purpose to continue the survival of our species and procreation literally like THE main trait that all living beings share. They might be gross but children are 100% necessary.

So generating tax dollars is the fine line to acceptance of Gross
Old 07-02-2022, 08:35 PM   #52
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
….bring their sick kids to the restaurant, bank appointment, movie theatre, etc. but that is ok ‘cause….?

I should mention I don’t understand the “take my dog everywhere” culture either, but to me, taking kids everywhere is just as dumb
Yeah, people should look into whatever human confinements dissentowner is using.
The Following User Says Thank You to djsFlames For This Useful Post:
V
Old 07-02-2022, 08:39 PM   #53
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:

Or a tool for shy, neurotic guys to generate conversations in public.

Except their soul only breaks further when the cute girls at the park only want to know stuff about their dog and not them.
Old 07-02-2022, 08:39 PM   #54
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarywinning View Post
This thread is rolling good. We have friends who come once a year. We have a house where we don't have pets. They have a small dog. They try to bring it even though we say our condition is no dog. Then they lie. No dog.

Then bring the dog.

The dog has to mark it's territory and pisses on the mattress.

They deny it.

Why am I friends with these people? Don't bring a dog to a non dog owners home even after it's declared up front the condition. I'm gonna send am a bill and the mattress.
Is that even a dog issue? I have a dog (and kids), and we don’t bring the dog anywhere. It’s unbelievable to me that someone would show up with a dog, never mind that you specifically don’t want it in your home.
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slava For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 08:40 PM   #55
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
So generating tax dollars is the fine line to acceptance of Gross
Everyone changes their tune as soon as it comes to their own self-interest.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 09:09 PM   #56
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
Have you ever sought treatment for your Mysophobia?
What does asbestos have to do with dogs?
Scroopy Noopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 09:14 PM   #57
Brendone
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Dogs are so gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scroopy Noopers View Post
What does asbestos have to do with dogs?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysophobia

Or did a joke go over my head?
Old 07-02-2022, 09:15 PM   #58
soreshins
First Line Centre

Exp:

What kind of weirdos don’t like doggos???

And don’t blame the dog for people’s dumb behaviour like bringing them to your house. Not the poor wee doggos fault.

C’mon the doggos!!!

(Feel free to substitute fur babies for doggos)
soreshins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 09:17 PM   #59
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

It's clear that some on this forum have never owned or have come to appreciate the joys of having a dog on their lives.
Old 07-02-2022, 09:19 PM   #60
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreshins View Post
What kind of weirdos don’t like doggos???

And don’t blame the dog for people’s dumb behaviour like bringing them to your house. Not the poor wee doggos fault.

C’mon the doggos!!!

(Feel free to substitute fur babies for doggos)
I think they're cute but eesh ^ Lloyd Hurling gif