Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 11-13-2020, 04:35 PM   #1
WinnipegFan
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default Amazing Electrician

Hey Gents,

I had an incredible experience with a local small business electrician. his name is Zac and he is friggin' amazing. He came out to check on a problem I had for free, spent an hour exploring the problem and replaced an outside plug for free. I finally had to say to the guy, before he went down to my basement to start experimenting to find the problem, "I think we should make this a service call." He finally agreed because I said this was too much for free and he has to earn a living. Long story short a complicated problem solved with a one hour service call for like 85 bucks. Unbelievable, he was honest, walked me through the process and taught me a tonne about electrical that I did not know. Amazing. I give him two thumbs up! Here is his Facebook page, highly recommend if you need a reliable honest guy for any work you are doing. Once you meet him you will see what I mean. Countless stories of his excellent service in our neighbourhood. Anyways just wanted to let people know!

https://www.facebook.com/Tempest-Ele...4825191291567/
WinnipegFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WinnipegFan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2021, 03:45 PM   #2
zuluking
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnipegFan View Post
Hey Gents,

I had an incredible experience with a local small business electrician. his name is Zac and he is friggin' amazing. He came out to check on a problem I had for free, spent an hour exploring the problem and replaced an outside plug for free. I finally had to say to the guy, before he went down to my basement to start experimenting to find the problem, "I think we should make this a service call." He finally agreed because I said this was too much for free and he has to earn a living. Long story short a complicated problem solved with a one hour service call for like 85 bucks. Unbelievable, he was honest, walked me through the process and taught me a tonne about electrical that I did not know. Amazing. I give him two thumbs up! Here is his Facebook page, highly recommend if you need a reliable honest guy for any work you are doing. Once you meet him you will see what I mean. Countless stories of his excellent service in our neighbourhood. Anyways just wanted to let people know!

https://www.facebook.com/Tempest-Ele...4825191291567/
Needed an electrician to look into a circuit problem in our 60's vintage house. Called Tempest on this CP recommendation. Double thumbs up!

Came over on Sunday to check out the problem, but of course it self-resolved - temporarily. Came back on Wednesday to do a thorough check and replace all ancient plugs and switches on that circuit. Found the culprit, replaced everything and even installed some fixtures we'd been sitting on waiting for a proper electrician to come along. Extremely reasonable to the point that we felt we should give him something for the free house call on Sunday. Highly recommend. Like WinnipegFan said, honest competent guy trying to build up clientele for his own small business.
Old 03-27-2021, 11:05 AM   #3
KTrain
ALL ABOARD!

Exp:

Thanks OP! I gave Zac a call about an issue we're having at the house. He called 30 minutes later and asked me to try a few things before he came out check on it. Sure enough we solved the issue over the phone in a couple minutes without needing him to come out.

All I could do was write a Google review and tweet about him. If you haven't already, be sure to give him a Google review, it's great for building a business and getting your search rankings up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Temp...hrome&ie=UTF-8
KTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 02:56 PM   #4
ozzy
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTrain View Post
Thanks OP! I gave Zac a call about an issue we're having at the house. He called 30 minutes later and asked me to try a few things before he came out check on it. Sure enough we solved the issue over the phone in a couple minutes without needing him to come out.

All I could do was write a Google review and tweet about him. If you haven't already, be sure to give him a Google review, it's great for building a business and getting your search rankings up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Temp...hrome&ie=UTF-8
The google search says Tempest is permanently closed. Is Zac still working as an electrician?

Thanks
ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 11:44 PM   #5
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

Bump.

Can anyone comment if he’s still in business? Can’t find on FB or Google anymore.
CroFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 07:07 AM   #6
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Location: https://homestars.com/companies/2808346-keith-my-furnace-guy
Exp:

He may have moved on to another company. Not 100% sure but he has an unactivactivated account on homestars which is unfortunate. Sounds like he's Incredibly talented
EVERLAST is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EVERLAST For This Useful Post: