Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2017, 04:31 AM   #121
getbak
Franchise Player

Exp:

It's funny how we were all expecting the Giv'ers to struggle on the final thinking challenge, but they crushed it (except they didn't do so well on the actual thinking part of it). If they hadn't screwed up on finding the location, they would have won.

I don't know how many people watched the after show, but damn, those women cleaned up nice. Those with a crush on Andrea (either one) should definitely seek out the episode if you didn't watch it.

They said that Ivana fractured 3 vertebrae during the diving challenge in Beijing. She didn't find out how bad it was until the race was over.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM   #122
Otto-matic
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by getbak View Post
It's funny how we were all expecting the Giv'ers to struggle on the final thinking challenge, but they crushed it (except they didn't do so well on the actual thinking part of it). If they hadn't screwed up on finding the location, they would have won.

I don't know how many people watched the after show, but damn, those women cleaned up nice. Those with a crush on Andrea (either one) should definitely seek out the episode if you didn't watch it.

They said that Ivana fractured 3 vertebrae during the diving challenge in Beijing. She didn't find out how bad it was until the race was over.
Geez,

3 vertebrae and she skill kept on racing, that woman is a machine.

If the Giv'ers didnt botch the spot the flag challenge too, they would have probably cruised to a win.
Otto-matic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:04 AM   #123
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Great end to the race. I know I'd be really happy just making it to the final leg and being able to say I finished the entire race. That in itself is an impressive achievement. Getting eliminated in the first several legs would be devastating.

Incredible Ivana ran a good chunk of the race with essentially a broken back. Looking back, I cringe at the number of times Korey picker her up and swung her around after completing a challenge! Yikes.....
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:52 PM   #124
Amethyst
First Line Centre

Exp:

Well, I'm disappointed my team didn't win, but it was the outcome I was expecting and the winners did a great job throughout the race. Great job to all the racers!
Amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:52 PM   #125
craigwd
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto-matic View Post
Geez,

If the Giv'ers didnt botch the spot the flag challenge too, they would have probably cruised to a win.
What I don't understand is that they showed both teams asking their driver to go to the Chateau Frontenac when the puzzle challenge didn't take place there.

I also don't understand how Give'r ending up at Laval which is in the complete opposite direction.

Oh well. Sad they couldn't win.
craigwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 01:11 PM   #126
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Was able to watch it tonight. Felt like there were a lot of editing liberties taken. I strongly suspect give er wasn't nearly as close on the last challenge as they showed.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote