Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 04-25-2022, 08:43 PM   #61
Flames_Gimp
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeschaber View Post
Anyone who signed up for the code got it. It's out there no need to guard it, there's not much left already
didn't ,know assumed was season tickets holders, didn't read the email i guess. either way if someone didn't get code i'll help, not looking to make any $
Flames_Gimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 10:11 AM   #62
calgarygeologist
Franchise Player

Exp:

I bought some tickets yesterday during the presale and was able to get some pretty ####ty seats. I logged in this morning when the general public sale started and there are some many more options for better seats compared with the presale. I'm pretty disappointed with the available seats in the presale as I definitely would have waited until today if I knew that much better seats would have been available.
calgarygeologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 10:11 AM   #63
agulati
Franchise Player

Exp:

I’m not sure if I understand my pricing for the additional tickets correctly. Does anyone know what tier 225 R9 would fall under? The cost seems higher per game than the table they had sent.
agulati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 10:15 AM   #64
rohara66
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarygeologist View Post
I bought some tickets yesterday during the presale and was able to get some pretty ####ty seats. I logged in this morning when the general public sale started and there are some many more options for better seats compared with the presale. I'm pretty disappointed with the available seats in the presale as I definitely would have waited until today if I knew that much better seats would have been available.

Yea I'm surprised in how many tickets were available this morning. Still lots left too. Wish I had waited and could have gotten cheaper seats.

The 20 minute notice of putting them up for sale certainly must have the amount of people trying to grab them way down.
rohara66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rohara66 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2022, 10:23 AM   #65
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Yeah, that's pretty questionable IMO to artificially hold back seats during a presale, only to release them the day after. I understand that scarcity helps sell tickets (and that otherwise some of those crappy seats might not sell); it is evident they are managing the release of tickets in order to maximize sales.
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 10:31 AM   #66
rohara66
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvp2003 View Post
Yeah, that's pretty questionable IMO to artificially hold back seats during a presale, only to release them the day after. I understand that scarcity helps sell tickets (and that otherwise some of those crappy seats might not sell); it is evident they are managing the release of tickets in order to maximize sales.

Definitely pushing more pricey tickets during the presale.
Old 04-26-2022, 10:36 AM   #67
kipperiggy
First Line Centre

Exp:

I was also surprised with the number of tickets available today. Managed to pick up a decently priced pair of whites for game 2.

Thanks AC!
kipperiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 10:43 AM   #68
calgarygeologist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohara66 View Post
Definitely pushing more pricey tickets during the presale.
I got on yesterday right when the presale started and it definitely didn't seem like they were pushing expensive seats. For any of the games there was about a dozen in the lower bowl and maybe a dozen gold seats and a few Grill seats. The rest were singles or PL in the last 5 rows.
Old 04-26-2022, 10:48 AM   #69
agulati
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipperiggy View Post
I was also surprised with the number of tickets available today. Managed to pick up a decently priced pair of whites for game 2.
Definitely annoying. I was looking for another pair of Blue Centers, but since those weren’t available, ended up picking pricier tickets.
agulati is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to agulati For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2022, 11:06 AM   #70
rohara66
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
I got on yesterday right when the presale started and it definitely didn't seem like they were pushing expensive seats. For any of the games there was about a dozen in the lower bowl and maybe a dozen gold seats and a few Grill seats. The rest were singles or PL in the last 5 rows.

Yesterday there was lots of blues and lots of center-blues... and virtually no greens. There was lots of greens today.

There was a pile of bleeders both days.
Old 04-26-2022, 11:11 AM   #71
Iggy_12
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Press level tickets row 10+ for $230 each is ridiculous lol. Guess the presale wasnt too bad
Iggy_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 11:20 AM   #72
Demzy84
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Just out of curiosity, if you sell your tickets through ticketmaster and use the seller credit payment option, does that automatically just go against your Flames account and reduce your balance owing?

Typically I just sell my tickets for cash, but thinking of utilizing their resale system for my playoff tickets and just curious how it works.
Demzy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 11:45 AM   #73
kipperiggy
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demzy84 View Post
Just out of curiosity, if you sell your tickets through ticketmaster and use the seller credit payment option, does that automatically just go against your Flames account and reduce your balance owing?

Typically I just sell my tickets for cash, but thinking of utilizing their resale system for my playoff tickets and just curious how it works.
No idea, if you don't get an answer here though I made a playoff tickets thread in Fire & Ice too to ask about the schedule (thought it would get more traffic)

Thanks AC!
The Following User Says Thank You to kipperiggy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2022, 11:47 AM   #74
calgarygeologist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohara66 View Post
Yesterday there was lots of blues and lots of center-blues... and virtually no greens. There was lots of greens today.

There was a pile of bleeders both days.
Blues in pairs for the presale yesterday? I definitely did not see any of those or else I would have bought them. I wonder if they had some sort algorithm that was filtering different seats for different Ticketmaster accounts if that is possible?
The Following User Says Thank You to calgarygeologist For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2022, 12:31 PM   #75
kipperiggy
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Blues in pairs for the presale yesterday? I definitely did not see any of those or else I would have bought them. I wonder if they had some sort algorithm that was filtering different seats for different Ticketmaster accounts if that is possible?
When I searched I basically got press level and my friend got decent whites, and we were on at same time. Seems like dumb luck

Thanks AC!
Old 04-26-2022, 01:29 PM   #76
rohara66
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:

Yea thats super weird then! I had rows of blue to choose from.
Old 04-26-2022, 05:03 PM   #77
taffeyb
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demzy84 View Post

I sold 3 pairs of tickets this past season. I was on the monthly payment plan with the Flames. The credit went against the balance and reduced the future monthly payments. In fact, the last pair I sold was applied to my 22/23 season as I was paid up for the current season at the time.
taffeyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 06:36 PM   #78
Ducay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames_Gimp View Post
Ducay gets my additional tix!

my time is at 2....damn i wish i didn't give up my season tix 2 seasons ago lol, had them since 1999...just got them again this season
Late to the party, but big thanks to Gimp!!

Prices are way up, sure, but its a luxury item and how often do the Flames have this good of a shot? (at least thats how I sold the wife on it! )
Ducay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 07:09 PM   #79
cam_wmh
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
It’s called supply and demand command.
ricky'd
cam_wmh is offline   Reply With Quote