Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 09-03-2020, 10:29 PM   #61
Torture
Loves Teh Chat!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weitz View Post
Seems like a nice time to move on no? Why bother with another level of court for something he isnt going to pay?
Cause filing an enforcement order after getting a judgement against him is actually relatively simple compared to our legit, 5 hour RTDRS hearing. All I have to do is file the paperwork and show the judgement.

This guy is vindictive as ####, caused my wife and I untold amounts of stress, threatened me on multiple occasions, needs to understand what justice is, and quite simply, he stole my money. Now that we have a judgement against him it's all downhill from here.

Based on what I've seen, this guy has a history of bullying and abusing his tenants and probably gets away with it most of the time. I have the means to stand up to him and honestly kind of feel like somebody needs to teach him a lesson.

Oh, and my sister AND the person I assigned that he also ####ed over are lawyers. Both are happy to help with any aspects of navigating the legal system, but filing my judgement for enforcement is the normal, relatively easy, next step anyways.

I just couldn't believe the nerve of this guy, literally THE DAY after a judgement against him that included the legal fees he has the balls to email me saying that I owe him those legal fees? WTAF? Who does that??

Last edited by Torture; 09-03-2020 at 10:43 PM.
Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Torture For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 12:22 AM   #62
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

Sounds like the twin brother of the worst tenant I've ever had. Only time I've been through the RTDRS. At one point after she was finally leaving she claimed I owed her money because I was advertising it for less than what her rent was.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:17 AM   #63
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torture View Post
Cause filing an enforcement order after getting a judgement against him is actually relatively simple compared to our legit, 5 hour RTDRS hearing. All I have to do is file the paperwork and show the judgement.

This guy is vindictive as ####, caused my wife and I untold amounts of stress, threatened me on multiple occasions, needs to understand what justice is, and quite simply, he stole my money. Now that we have a judgement against him it's all downhill from here.

Based on what I've seen, this guy has a history of bullying and abusing his tenants and probably gets away with it most of the time. I have the means to stand up to him and honestly kind of feel like somebody needs to teach him a lesson.

Oh, and my sister AND the person I assigned that he also ####ed over are lawyers. Both are happy to help with any aspects of navigating the legal system, but filing my judgement for enforcement is the normal, relatively easy, next step anyways.

I just couldn't believe the nerve of this guy, literally THE DAY after a judgement against him that included the legal fees he has the balls to email me saying that I owe him those legal fees? WTAF? Who does that??
He's probably bullied many a tenant and out of fear, they paid him. Despite the judgement, he emails you hoping to get anything he can.

Good for you for standing up to him.
CroFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CroFlames For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2020, 02:18 PM   #64
Torture
Loves Teh Chat!

Exp:

BAHAHAHAHAHA, okay here's closure.

The day after the RTDRS judgement he sent the email I described earlier saying I actually owe him $1,000 for legal fees. (Despite the fact I literally had a judgement against him for almost twice that lolololol).

So I sent a somewhat snarky email back, told him to go pound sand, and gave him a deadline of 5PM Sept 11 to send an email transfer before I went to Queen's Bench to file the judgement and get an enforcement order. I fully expected to have to chase him to pay up.

He never responded but emailed me the money right at the deadline. Email transfer question was along the lines of "Torture is a" and the answer was "poor-pathetic-loser". HILARIOUS, this guy seriously is about as mature as a 5 year old. You sure showed me. We were in the Okanagan when the money came through, good timing.

Anyways, that should (hopefully) be the end of this saga. What a ridiculous man.

Last edited by Torture; 09-14-2020 at 02:21 PM.
Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Torture For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2020, 02:34 PM   #65
Fighting Banana Slug
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Good job Torture. That guy is such an idiot and a bully. It will drive him nuts knowing you got the cash from him.
O.K. there has been a lot of talk on whether or not MacTavish has actually done a good job for us, most fans on this board are very basic in their analysis and I feel would change their opinion entirely if the team was successful.
Fighting Banana Slug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fighting Banana Slug For This Useful Post: