Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 10-14-2020, 12:11 AM   #321
Slacker
Scoring Winger
 
Slacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PL2 Row 3
Exp:
Default

I have two duplicate real art pieces: the wistful and moody paintings. I also have three fakes: the scary and serene paintings and the rock head statue.

I normally see Redd in my island every two weeks and that’s being generous.

I’ve been in the hunt for a giant trevally and I haven’t been able to catch it on the dock.
Slacker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 11:18 PM   #322
DownhillGoat
Franchise Player
 
DownhillGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Exp:
Default

Is anyone still playing?

I'm a massive winter lover and have been waiting for December on my island since I bought the game. The latest update has been a lot of fun.

If anyone wants to peruse my island I've set up a dream code:
DA-7664-4143-8841

Highlights include:
- A newly opened ramen restaurant; if you visit, inside there's a high-end whiskey bar on the right, and an apres-ski bar upstairs. KK Metal is playing in the kitchen as a tribute to Anthony Bourdain. The owner's name is Ollie. There's a takeout booth outside.
- Skating rink with the jerseys of all the Canadian teams on display (spoiler alert: Tkachuck's makes an appearance,)
- Christmas market with a an ice sculpture contest and warming area
- Fatbike/sled park
- Cut-your-own Christmas tree area
- Winter spa, a la Kananaskis Lodge

Hope you check it out

Last edited by DownhillGoat; 12-13-2020 at 11:21 PM.
DownhillGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DownhillGoat For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2020, 11:49 PM   #323
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin
 
DownInFlames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Exp:
Default

I still play occasionally to check out what they’ve added to the game. Winter looks nice but they need to add more objects appropriate to the season. A skating rink would be cool.
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 10:36 AM   #324
Robo
Franchise Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Edmonton,AB
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
I still play occasionally to check out what theyíve added to the game. Winter looks nice but they need to add more objects appropriate to the season. A skating rink would be cool.
They need to make items usable, I don't feel any satisfaction in the game at the moment it's just boring now
Robo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 03:18 PM   #325
Slacker
Scoring Winger
 
Slacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PL2 Row 3
Exp:
Default

I still play and Iím collecting art, fish and bugs. Iím also looking for zodiac star fragments to build the collection.

My dream code is DA-8350-6201-7471 if someone is interested.
Slacker is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2020, 12:37 AM   #326
DownhillGoat
Franchise Player
 
DownhillGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
My dream code is DA-8350-6201-7471 if someone is interested.
Haha awesome you have Jacques too.

Anyone do the Toy Day stuff today?
DownhillGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 05:05 PM   #327
Slacker
Scoring Winger
 
Slacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PL2 Row 3
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownhillGoat View Post
Haha awesome you have Jacques too.

Anyone do the Toy Day stuff today?
Oh yeah, youíre right!

I did Toy Day, it was fun to do. I got the Jingle picture this morning found in the stockings.

Iím really struggling making the perfect snowboy. Iím making it backwards
Slacker is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slacker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2021, 03:51 PM   #328
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin
 
DownInFlames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownhillGoat View Post
Is anyone still playing?

I'm a massive winter lover and have been waiting for December on my island since I bought the game. The latest update has been a lot of fun.

If anyone wants to peruse my island I've set up a dream code:
DA-7664-4143-8841

Highlights include:
- A newly opened ramen restaurant; if you visit, inside there's a high-end whiskey bar on the right, and an apres-ski bar upstairs. KK Metal is playing in the kitchen as a tribute to Anthony Bourdain. The owner's name is Ollie. There's a takeout booth outside.
- Skating rink with the jerseys of all the Canadian teams on display (spoiler alert: Tkachuck's makes an appearance,)
- Christmas market with a an ice sculpture contest and warming area
- Fatbike/sled park
- Cut-your-own Christmas tree area
- Winter spa, a la Kananaskis Lodge

Hope you check it out
I've been playing more during the holiday break. Nice island! Very creative.

My dream address is: DA-0579-1411-9684
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DownInFlames For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2021, 11:48 PM   #329
DownhillGoat
Franchise Player
 
DownhillGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
My dream address is: DA-0579-1411-9684
Checked it out today. Love all the custom paths!
DownhillGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:19 PM.

Calgary Flames
2019-20




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Calgarypuck 2016