Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 12-14-2020, 05:11 PM   #2481
underGRADFlame
Lives In Fear Of Labelling

Exp:

Apple released Apple Fitness+ today. As a Peleton Digital user for the past 9 months I've been very excited to try this. Love the interface with he metrics on the screen. I'm sure it'll take some time to get used to the instructors but the menus and options are slick! Did a run and a cool down so far.

Bubye Peleton!
underGRADFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 01:49 PM   #2482
silentsim
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

So has anyone tried out the AirPods Max?
silentsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 04:43 PM   #2483
Meelapo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Anyone have a 16" MacBook Pro and is having trouble with shiny keys on the keyboard? For whatever reason the right part of my spacebar is super shiny I guess from use? Is there any way to clean or correct this. I don't have dirty/oily hands or anything so I'm not sure why it's the right part when I use the left part too.

My wife has the previous generation 13" Macbook (with the crappy keyboard) her keyboard is shiny free. Her keys seem to be more matte vs the 16" Macbook Pro.
Meelapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 03:23 PM   #2484
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Anyone know why apple randomly removed the album name from the music player on Lock Screen? Or how to bring it back?

There’s still a space for it but it’s blank. Now on the Lock Screen is song name, below that is artist name and below that is a big blank space where the album name used to be. Plus the other usual stuff, album art, airplay button etc

I tried googling with no success. Super puzzling decision by apple (never said that before lol).
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 04:05 PM   #2485
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Anyone know why apple randomly removed the album name from the music player on Lock Screen? Or how to bring it back?

There’s still a space for it but it’s blank. Now on the Lock Screen is song name, below that is artist name and below that is a big blank space where the album name used to be. Plus the other usual stuff, album art, airplay button etc

I tried googling with no success. Super puzzling decision by apple (never said that before lol).
It shows the album name after the artist's name for me. I don't remember it being below but you could be right.
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DownInFlames For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2021, 04:39 PM   #2486
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Ah you’re right. Apple has combined those two lines for some reason. But it doesn’t seem to scroll and has a very small visible area for both artist and album name so I had to skip quite a few songs before I could find one that allowed me to confirm.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote