Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
Jer Bu
Backup Goalie

Exp:
Flames Flames 2012/2013 Season tickets - split

After renewing my season tickets for 12/13, I have a 1/4 share (11 games) available to someone for next season and beyond. 2 co-workers and I are currently splitting the tickets 4 ways.

This is a great opportunity to save a lot of money compared to Flames game packs, get to premium games well below face value, and get first crack at playoffs tickets.

If you are currently looking at Flames game packs, are on the STH waiting list, or want season tickets but don't want to attend a full 42 games, then this might be of interest. Here are the details:

- 1/4 will give you 2 seats to 11 games to use however you want. Only rule is you can't sell for higher than face value.

- You will get first right to renew your share each year, and if you want more games, I will make other 1/4's that are available to shareholders first.

- We do a full draft of all games, snake style draft with no reserves. All games are available fairly to every shareholder

- We do the same for playoffs, and try to use extra tickets we purchase to make sure everyone gets seats to games. Additional tickets are made available to STH's first when they go for sale, which will give access to the whole group to more games.

- Current seats are section 201, row 21 (to the side of Kipper). We will be moving down and over when seat relocation is made available at the end of May. If you join now you can help select where we move. We will improve our seats by row and section every year.

- You pay season ticket holder pricing. Face value of the tickets is $103 (tax incl). Our price per seat is only $65. This is a SIGNIFICANT discount off of regular prices and game pack prices. If you own or are considering buying a flames game pack, this is simply a much better deal

- We only require a deposit up front, with the remainder due by August 15th

- To join I will want to meet up with you at least once before the season. For this group we want good Flames fans, who will be easy to contact, won't get out of control at games, and who are overall trustworthy.

Please private message me if you are interested, or have any questions.
Thanks

Jeremy

Last edited by Jer Bu; 04-24-2012 at 08:08 AM. Reason: spelling
Jer Bu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
Jer Bu
Backup Goalie

Exp:

To clarify some questions I have been asked, the offer is for a quarter or a half season - 2 seats. The cost is $1426 per quarter.

We have 1 quarter remaining, but if someone wishes to purchase a half share, then one of the current partners has offered to give up his and split my own quarter with me.

Good response so far. PM me with any other questions.
Jer Bu is offline   Reply With Quote