Wow. That's harsh. But deserved.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 10:32 AM   #182
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_12 View Post
Holy hell Christmas has to be the most annoying person to ever play Big Brother, literally cries over everything. She is unbearable, not to mention her dance, just a completely unlikeable player in every way
I'm not even sure she's the most annoying person to play on this season lol. But surely she can't be anywhere close to most annoying ever especially if crying is the biggest factor.

What about Amber? Was there an episode that she didn't cry in Season 8? Probably the only one was when we got Jen crying instead...over her photo.

But Amber has some competition from the likes of Michelle, Vanessa (partially strategy) and Christmas' own season's winner, Josh. And let's not forget about Cody's crappy brother who cried when he saw a butterfly. And all of these are just fighting for second place behind the loveable Bunky.

And while not the biggest tear producers, they both probably cried mroe than Christmas while being soo much more crazy - Danielle from BB14 and Gina-Marie from BB15.

What I have notice about Christmas is her using what I had to believe were anger management techniques. Like three or so episodes ago (maybe when she got blindsided on the block?) she was in the diary room talking about accepting things she can't change or something like that, and I would bet they were telling her to focus on her anger management teachings. Which is great on a personal level, but it seems pretty irresponsible of Big Brother to re-invite someone back knowing they had to take anger management after purposely driving her car into another.

(I checked and part of her plea deal was taking anger management)
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 07:15 AM   #183
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Kind of redeeming for Kaysar that Nicole and Cody are probably going to be the final two as he spelled it out for everyone. The entire house knew of their relationship and just decided to ignore it all season. Cody has played the best game and deserves to win but it's crazy how the rest of the house chose to go after everyone else but the person that they all knew was running the house.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 08:45 AM   #184
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Kind of redeeming for Kaysar that Nicole and Cody are probably going to be the final two as he spelled it out for everyone. The entire house knew of their relationship and just decided to ignore it all season. Cody has played the best game and deserves to win but it's crazy how the rest of the house chose to go after everyone else but the person that they all knew was running the house.
That is sort of how it goes most years no?
Weitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 10:59 AM   #185
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weitz View Post
That is sort of how it goes most years no?
Yeah but it was apparent very early and being all stars all the players should have enough experience to know what happens when you let a couple of people run the house. For some reason Kaysar and Janelle had to go early because they were threats but Cody never sees the block ever? That's pretty poor gameplay by all involved IMO.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 12:44 PM   #186
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

This is Cody's to lose and has been for a while. Someone, anyone else, should have at least put him on the block (lol at Enzo always talking about "big moves"). But he's coasted the whole time and dominated
Calgary14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 12:52 PM   #187
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Enzo not putting Cody on the block at final 4 when it meant literally nothing gamewise has to be one of the lowkey stupidest decisions ever. It's not Lawon wanting to be evicted to earn a superpower, but it's still bad.

First he pissed off Christmas for no reason (she herself should have realized the nominations mean nothing but she clearly did not care and Enzo knew that). So now instead of having Christmas leave because Cody won the veto and all the blood on Cody's hand and Christmas loving Enzo as she leaves, instead she hates him for his betrayals.

But more importantly he kept Cody's perfect game intact when there was no reason. Now Cody gets to say he was never nominated, and that's one thing that Enzo could have had over Cody in the final 2.

Enzo's one of the most disappointing gameplayers because I like him, I want him to do good, but he has no game. He's not even playing a "Cody game" to Cody's "Derrick game". He's closer to a Victoria.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 12:57 PM   #188
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a ton of deals made prior to the house. There's no way there wasn't.
Weitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:12 PM   #189
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weitz View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if there were a ton of deals made prior to the house. There's no way there wasn't.
It's been all but confirmed. There's even rumours of a pre determined split between Cody/Derrick since Derrick brokered the alliance between Cody/Nicole (or something like that).

Also between Cody/Enzo, hence why Enzo is fine letting Cody win.

Production cuts away when these discussions come up on the live feeds and they make the HGs stop talking about it with warnings so details are hard to come by but if social media rumours are remotely accurate, there was a ton of pre gaming going on. But its social media, so who knows. Hard to get good sources or discern good ones from bad ones.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:39 PM   #190
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

I wouldn't doubt the pre gaming. With Cody and Enzo would make sense as they both live quite close to each other in NJ. Interesting that production cuts away on those discussions. My guess is they wouldn't exactly want it leaked if that is the case.

Production would never discuss it publicly but if they never do another all star season again I guess we know the answer.

That said, there are a few that clearly aren't in on anything and genuinely seem clueless on what is going on (Kevin, Christmas, Memphis, etc.) so it would probably be limited to 2-3 as mentioned above.
Old 10-26-2020, 08:32 PM   #191
anyonebutedmonton
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Cody was like two feet lower on the rope. Completely ridiculous competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anyonebutedmonton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:46 PM   #192
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Any predictions for finale?
Old 10-28-2020, 07:24 PM   #193
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary14 View Post
Any predictions for finale?
If it’s Cody in F2 against either, he wins in a landslide. 7-2 at min but probably 8-1 or 9-0.

If it’s Enzo/Nicole, then closer but still Enzo. I’d say 6-3.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:02 PM   #194
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Just a glitch or did Nicole swear? Feed dropped for a second.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:16 PM   #195
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Hahaha. Nicole is still crying 20 minutes later! Think of all that missed sponsorship money and her legacy is ruined now!

Cody should win but I’m very impressed by Enzo. Making a much better case for himself than I thought he would.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:22 PM   #196
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Omg. She did. She made the question about herself. Nicole is so salty, I love it.

Can we also get a live shot when she finds out about herself and the Ian controversy? She may actually spontaneously combust her self serving victim hood may cause her to self destruct.

Enzo is the best. What a guy. Even if he loses, he’s awesome.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 10-28-2020 at 08:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 08:54 PM   #197
Cecil Terwilliger

Exp:

Kind of a boring season but great finale. No bitter jury except Nicole, liked both final two. Happy for Cody. Deserving winner and seems like a nice guy.

Forgot that scumbag Paulie is his brother.
Old 10-28-2020, 09:51 PM   #198
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Glad Nicole didn’t get to F2. Cody by a landslide as expected. Enzo pleading his case to win was a joke that literally had everyone laughing.

You could even argue Cody played a better game than Derrick did when he won, only knock is that the “all stars” weren’t exactly all stars
The Following User Says Thank You to Calgary14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 09:53 PM   #199
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Also forgot about Paulie. I guess he lives in Montana now and is training to be an Olympic bobsledder, who knew
Old 10-29-2020, 12:08 AM   #200
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Hahahaha he actually cut Nicole, thank you Cody! At least this season gave us that moment. I can accept him as a winner a more after that. Guess he was getting flashbacks from losing to Derrick. He finally got blood on his hands.

Happy for Enzo, just getting into the final two was a win for him. He wouldn't have gotten any closure if he went out 3rd again. He knew he wasn't winning, made the most of it by making the jury laugh. That's all he could do.

Without the surprise Nicole eviction, I would've ranked this season near the very bottom. Now it's slightly higher for me.

Will be interesting to hear the fall out from Nicole losing her sponsors. Days of being a social media influencer might be over and she would have to get a real job. Gasp.

Last edited by mile; 10-29-2020 at 12:11 AM.
mile is offline   Reply With Quote