Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2023, 01:04 PM   #321
SmoggyFlamesFan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GullFoss View Post
I still have this one-of-a-kind flames kopitar jersey that I purchased in 2020. Great jersey and fantastic player. I'm still willing to sell it to true flames jersey connoisseur. But it really has to happen this week for it to make sense for me. Gotta fund some business ventures. Wouldn't part with it normally, but just in a real need for cash right now. $170 and its yours. Robbing me blind I tell you

Is that... a made in Canada on ice authentic jersey with mispelt Kopitar name bar while he never played for us? How did this happen?
SmoggyFlamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SmoggyFlamesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2023, 01:05 PM   #322
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
First Line Centre

Exp:

Zoom in on the namebar, it’s photoshopped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 09:06 PM   #323
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
First Line Centre

Exp:

I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited about a jersey that no one else will care about…

Gameworn University of Alberta Golden Bears Luke Philp (Forever a Flame) jersey…

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlamesFanStrandedInEDM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2024, 11:22 AM   #324
Baaarrden
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I know there are a few different threads that have been created on the topic of jersey framing, however I figured I would bump this thread as it had the most recent activity and at some point I may also get around to uploading some pics of my current jersey collection.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with Hi Impact Sports for jersey framing as I have a few jerseys I would like to finally pull the trigger on to get framed and hung in my basement but also want to make sure I am selecting the right place that will do the best job. Although the website itself isn't overly professional looking, based on the photos they have it does seem like they do pretty nice work. They also have few different pricing tiers depending what 'additionals' you want included in the frame and I'm honestly not too concerned with price as long as I'm getting the best quality and end result. I'm hoping someone on here might be able to vouch for their work, or alternatively recommend somewhere else local to Calgary that has done good work in the (recent) past. I'm not interested in Michaels or anything similar nor am I interested in building shadow boxes myself.

On another note, does anyone have any experience with or know somewhere that has the ability to fix jersey crests that are heat pressed on and that have begun to peel off the jersey? I recently purchased an '04 Iginla All Star Jersey where the individual lettering on the front of the jersey is beginning to peel off and would like to get it repaired if possible. Alternatively, and perhaps even preferably, I'm not sure if it would be possible to have someone re-do the front of the jersey by removing the individual heat-pressed letters and replacing with stitched letters. Photo of similar jersey provided below for reference with regards to the individual lettering.

Baaarrden is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baaarrden For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2024, 02:42 PM   #325
rohara66
First Line Centre

Exp:

I recently got 4 jerseys framed up by Troy... super nice guy and I thought the work he did was great. Let me customize them all exactly how I wanted and they turned out awesome. His work wasn't quick, but I wasn't in a rush or anything so I didn't much care.

rohara66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rohara66 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2024, 03:03 PM   #326
Baaarrden
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohara66 View Post
I recently got 4 jerseys framed up by Troy... super nice guy and I thought the work he did was great. Let me customize them all exactly how I wanted and they turned out awesome. His work wasn't quick, but I wasn't in a rush or anything so I didn't much care.
Awesome, that's great to hear! They all look very clean and nice! Out of curiosity, about how long did it take him to complete them?
Baaarrden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 03:40 PM   #327
rohara66
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaarrden View Post
Awesome, that's great to hear! They all look very clean and nice! Out of curiosity, about how long did it take him to complete them?

Can't recall exactly... pretty sure he said they'd take 2-3 weeks and they took 5-6 weeks or something. But I told him off the hop that I wasn't in a huge rush. So I didn't really care. Plus I couldn't transport them all in 1 shot so we staged pickups over a couple weeks when we were both free.
rohara66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rohara66 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 04:36 PM   #328
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

I have 2 more jerseys to add to my collection. Both are my childhood heroes. Phil Esposito and Bobby Orr

Old 04-18-2024, 02:37 AM   #329
gordo67
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Would share a picture but can’t figure it out

2023-24 Dustin Wolf game worn red Wranglers jersey.

Last edited by gordo67; 04-18-2024 at 03:08 AM.
gordo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 05:02 PM   #330
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
First Line Centre

Exp: