Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 02-16-2020, 05:20 PM   #201
Mightyfire89
And I Don't Care...

Exp:

Burkie in the second intermission saying something like “it wasn’t a hard kick and the guy wasn’t hurt” or words to that effect regarding the Kassian incident made me lose any respect I had for him. I wonder if a guy was trying to kill Burke by taking a shot at him with a rifle but missed and then didn’t shoot any more, would Burke just brush it off and not want the person to face any sort of punishment? Or even a lesser punishment? It’s absurd.

Also, this team stinks. Either hire a real coach and go for it or give up on this gong show of a season and sell certain pieces for picks and do a retool. Maintaining the status quo is the worst option by far.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:20 PM   #202
Reign of Fire
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
LOL they got totally beat down by another non-playoff team after getting handled by the Kings earlier in the week. If that isn't worthy of sky falling takes I don't know what is. I'm sorry but some fans simply aren't going to accept weak efforts from this team as just a routine game in an 82 game season. Flames have by far the worst goal differential of any team in a playoff spot, in fact there are several non-playoff teams with positive goal differentials. There is something wrong with a team that gets blown out as much as this one and it's not something that should be smothered by the positive crowd.
So don't come cheering on the wins. I usually call it like I see it. Shouldn't be celebrating everytime they win, if you are going to cry like a baby when they lose. Some of you act like they are the worst team in the league.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

12 13 14 2 34
Reign of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote