Default Morons of the Pandemic Part 2- Covidiots Strike Back

For all your autumnal self medicating pleasures:

Old 09-13-2021, 11:14 PM   #2
curves2000
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
The protesters have no valid points. They can all go straight to hell. Pieces of ####, every last one of them.
Like I said in an earlier post, they can go to hell right after a few of them are executed in public. I am not joking. I am dead serious about laying down the hammer and laying down the hammer across the board and that includes some of the vaccinated people.

I know that a lot of the battle in this vaxxed vs un-vaxxed but when I said some of their valid points or concerns are valid, I think they as they are also the vaxxed concerns.

People are wondering about loose border and quarantine policies and how we continue to let in multiple variants into the country. These variants didn't come in from the wind.

When people are protesting some of the potential for additional lockdowns and wanting more government support, it's a valid concern. Vaxxed or not dollars are dollars and if the government is taking away your income, hopefully it's being replaced.

Some of the anti vaccine crowd are also wondering about ramping up rapid testing in lieu of a vaccine, although I don't think that will fly, rapid testing needs to be happening all over the place. In huge volumes.

There is this notion of the vaccinated population that you get your two shot's and than just go on doing whatever the hell you want. Rave parties, beach destinations, running around superspreading, huge event's with vaccinated people without masks.

All our leaders and medical professionals need to do is look at China and the level of effort and expense they are going to to in essence, keep Covid at virtually zero. Let me repeat, Covid for all intensive purposes don't really exist in a lot of ways in China, the largest country in the world.

Just recently in China, the government fenced off the capital and the 2nd largest city, Beijing. Nobody getting in and nobody getting out, end of ****ing story. That would be the same as effectively shutting out Montreal from Canada for weeks, except with 5 times the population.

Testing, testing, testing and tracing. Testing people like crazy, multiple tests a time. Conducting 100 million tests in a few weeks.

Like I said before, we can go ahead and execute a bunch of them and do it tomorrow, they can than go to hell no doubt. I also don't think we Canadian's and our leaders and experts across the board can have a smug look on our faces and pretend we are just killing it at this Covid thing. It's a ****ing mess out there so let's hammer down and get through this, vaxxed or not.
curves2000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 11:42 PM   #3
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by curves2000 View Post
Although I do think SOME of these protestors have SOME valid points, concerns that need to be addressed or have decision makers step down, this isn't the way to go about it at all.

I am fully on board with vaccination, believe a passport system is coming but I also know how hard these health care workers across the board have worked.

A close family friend run's two different ICU's in Edmonton and I have heard how bad things are. It's tough, it's not good and it's getting worse.

If these protests continue, blocking off hospitals, ambulances, harassment of health care workers and patients etc, only 1 way to deal with it.

Far too many of these morons talk about tyranny, Nazi Germany, control and all this other nonsense. Give a few of the biggest, baddest, strongest tough ones of them all a nice history lesson. A full execution to the head in front of everybody. Full stop! The other's will get in line very quickly and calm down.

We are rapidly getting to the point where everyday individual peoples lives are getting affected and their healthcare system impacted significantly. Sometimes the harsh reality is that too much dam democracy is just no good in certain situations and Covid is one of them. If it comes down to life and death, well some of the people who are preventing some from life need to go. The expiration date on some of this BS has come and gone.
A shot to the head? The crowd wouldn’t blink. A shot to the arm and there would be a collective gasp.
topfiverecords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 12:03 AM   #4
CASe333
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Like I said in an earlier post, they can go to hell right after a few of them are executed in public. I am not joking. I am dead serious about laying down the hammer and laying down the hammer across the board and that includes some of the vaccinated people.

I know that a lot of the battle in this vaxxed vs un-vaxxed but when I said some of their valid points or concerns are valid, I think they as they are also the vaxxed concerns.

People are wondering about loose border and quarantine policies and how we continue to let in multiple variants into the country. These variants didn't come in from the wind.

When people are protesting some of the potential for additional lockdowns and wanting more government support, it's a valid concern. Vaxxed or not dollars are dollars and if the government is taking away your income, hopefully it's being replaced.

Some of the anti vaccine crowd are also wondering about ramping up rapid testing in lieu of a vaccine, although I don't think that will fly, rapid testing needs to be happening all over the place. In huge volumes.

There is this notion of the vaccinated population that you get your two shot's and than just go on doing whatever the hell you want. Rave parties, beach destinations, running around superspreading, huge event's with vaccinated people without masks.

All our leaders and medical professionals need to do is look at China and the level of effort and expense they are going to to in essence, keep Covid at virtually zero. Let me repeat, Covid for all intensive purposes don't really exist in a lot of ways in China, the largest country in the world.

Just recently in China, the government fenced off the capital and the 2nd largest city, Beijing. Nobody getting in and nobody getting out, end of ****ing story. That would be the same as effectively shutting out Montreal from Canada for weeks, except with 5 times the population.

Testing, testing, testing and tracing. Testing people like crazy, multiple tests a time. Conducting 100 million tests in a few weeks.

Like I said before, we can go ahead and execute a bunch of them and do it tomorrow, they can than go to hell no doubt. I also don't think we Canadian's and our leaders and experts across the board can have a smug look on our faces and pretend we are just killing it at this Covid thing. It's a ****ing mess out there so let's hammer down and get through this, vaxxed or not.
Its frustrating because you agree that protesting in front of a hospital is probably the worst possible way to get your point across in this situation. I have no problem with the plague rats if they just keep their Covid parties to themselves.

The plague rats should realize the only way they will get sympathy is if they protest in front of government buildings. Next they should pick a reason that isn't based on selfish reasons or isn't completely impossible. You suggest we should be more like China but don't comment on the lack of civil liberties they are giving up. I still haven't heard one reason why it makes sense to picket hospitals.
CASe333 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CASe333 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2021, 12:21 AM   #5
Manhattanboy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Great sign put up by a doctor in a hospital window today aimed at protesters:

GO INTUBATE YOURSELVES!!

Too bad his bosses made him take it down.
Manhattanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Manhattanboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2021, 12:51 AM   #6
Boreal
First Line Centre

Exp:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1437507128428666883
Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Boreal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2021, 02:00 AM   #7
DoubleF
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerWilco View Post
With all due respect. We have asked nicely and have provided more than enough information. At this point there is nothing you can really say to get a significant number of people vaccinated who have not already done so. IMHO the only way forward is for the government to mandate a vaccine passport and lock these idiots out of anything but essential services. It seems that with this UCP government, the only thing they ever respond to is anger. The time for pleasantries is over.
I don't disagree with you, except we have Kenney in power. Why is it you guys are so confident in vaccine passports, restrictions and shut downs when the UCP have openly said they're not interested in them?

I'm pessimistic enough to think we're closer to civil war than a vaccine passport right now.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 03:06 AM   #8
DoubleF
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:

Well, if we're going to be mean spirited... You don't need to do anything illegal like killing someone with a weapon. You literally just need to listen to Jason Kenney's reopening plan.

Looking at the ICU stats of vaccinated vs unvaccinated, instead of ostracizing the unvaccinated, shouldn't the vaccinated be trying to hang out with the unvaccinated as much as possible until they self isolate or get vaccinated or die? The odds of severe Covid in the vaccinated group are way lower. Plus... didn't the government get rid of mandatory contact tracing?

In theory, it seems ironic that if the vaccinated started doing the same thing that Covid deniers, anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers idiots were doing, we might end up with a fast resolution to the pandemic by decimating those unvaccinated populations or forcing them into natural immunity for those that survive (basically variolation/inoculation instead of immunization).

Why are the majority (vaccinated) held hostage by the minority (unvaccinated)? What are vaccinated afraid of the unvaccinated? They shouldn't be. The unvaccinated should be afraid of the vaccinated. The vaccinated are further protecting the unvaccinated by insulating them by staying away from them.

The safest approach for vaccinated individuals to do this is to use the non-recommended one way vented mask around the unvaccinated. Just air out your grievances with them.

/sarcasm
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 07:03 AM   #9
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASe333 View Post
Its frustrating because you agree that protesting in front of a hospital is probably the worst possible way to get your point across in this situation. I have no problem with the plague rats if they just keep their Covid parties to themselves.

The plague rats should realize the only way they will get sympathy is if they protest in front of government buildings. Next they should pick a reason that isn't based on selfish reasons or isn't completely impossible. You suggest we should be more like China but don't comment on the lack of civil liberties they are giving up. I still haven't heard one reason why it makes sense to picket hospitals.
To show that it’s all fake!!!!

Exactly this, they should be at government buildings. It’s completely reasonable to be opposed to some restrictions, or the passport, while also recognizing the situation is real. If you have to convince yourself the entire thing is fake then your entire opinion is worthless.
Scroopy Noopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:36 AM   #10
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Joe mother####ing Rogan.

Joe “my kids got covid, they were fine” Rogan.

Joe “hur durr California is nuts, I’m moving to Texas” Rogan.

Joe “I’m going to host a discredited doctor who doesn’t think HIV causes AIDS, and the only person I’ll bring on to push back against him is Noted Accused Rapist Bryan Callen” Rogan.

Joe “I’d rather take Invermectin than get vaccinated” Rogan.

Joe “Takes Spotify’s $100M, then hosts his “friend” who harasses the parents of Sandy Hook children and lies about how their children were murdered to prove a point (which was “I’m an #######”)” Rogan.

Rogan got Covid last week and looks like he just spent two terms as president.

He still won’t tell his billion downloads a month to get vaccinated. He could save thousands of lives.

He won’t, because he’s a ####ing moron. And a coward. No ‘Or’.

He’s definitely both.

#### that guy, I’m ashamed I ever had affection for him.
Old 09-14-2021, 09:15 AM   #11
Leondros
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:

Lol wtf is going on here? How has no one called you on on this #### this morning? You are suggesting executing people? GTFO.
Leondros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 09:23 AM   #12
Jay's Beagle
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern2814 View Post
Joe mother####ing Rogan.

Joe “my kids got covid, they were fine” Rogan.

Joe “hur durr California is nuts, I’m moving to Texas” Rogan.

Joe “I’m going to host a discredited doctor who doesn’t think HIV causes AIDS, and the only person I’ll bring on to push back against him is Noted Accused Rapist Bryan Callen” Rogan.

Joe “I’d rather take Invermectin than get vaccinated” Rogan.

Joe “Takes Spotify’s $100M, then hosts his “friend” who harasses the parents of Sandy Hook children and lies about how their children were murdered to prove a point (which was “I’m an #######”)” Rogan.

Rogan got Covid last week and looks like he just spent two terms as president.

He still won’t tell his billion downloads a month to get vaccinated. He could save thousands of lives.

He won’t, because he’s a ####ing moron. And a coward. No ‘Or’.

He’s definitely both.

#### that guy, I’m ashamed I ever had affection for him.
I am starting to feel the same way. I used to love Joe Rogan. If you listen to him this time last year he was advocating for the vaccine. He also is stating that the passport is one step closer to losing all freedoms which is ridiculous.
Jay's Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay's Beagle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2021, 09:41 AM   #13
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay's Beagle View Post
I am starting to feel the same way. I used to love Joe Rogan. If you listen to him this time last year he was advocating for the vaccine. He also is stating that the passport is one step closer to losing all freedoms which is ridiculous.
The people who say things like this would not last a day in an actual place without freedom.
Old 09-14-2021, 09:50 AM   #14
Monahammer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leondros View Post
Lol wtf is going on here? How has no one called you on on this #### this morning? You are suggesting executing people? GTFO.
I expect that it's tongue in cheek, but IMO it's as reasonable a stance as threatening doctors at hospitals because the health authority decided to mandate vaccines.

Which is to say it's bat#### insane. But frankly I'm sure my total lack of empathy for the "people" who are continuing to participate in this horse#### is not isolated. I am starting not to care at all if they do really become oppressed. In fact it is starting to sound mighty nice.
Monahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 10:04 AM   #15
pepper24
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
The protesters have no valid points. They can all go straight to hell. Pieces of ####, every last one of them.
My neighbour who is a physician was there and said a lot of other medical professionals were there as well. They're pro-vaxx but anti-mandate.
pepper24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 10:07 AM   #16
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper24 View Post
My neighbour who is a physician was there and said a lot of other medical professionals were there as well. They're pro-vaxx but anti-mandate.
Then they should be protesting at the Legislature Building.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scroopy Noopers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2021, 10:08 AM   #17
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper24 View Post
The profession of the idiots doesn't make them less idiotic.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2021, 10:12 AM   #18
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
The profession of the idiots doesn't make them less idiotic.
Story: One time, when I was in bed, a bat landed on my face. I panicked, got up, and it was still crawling around in my hair as I tried to swat it off sprinting out of my room. It was probably on me for 15 seconds.

ER doctor I saw that morning wouldn’t give me a rabies shot. Told me I “probably didn’t have to worry about it unless it was licking my eyeball” and then demonstrated a bat licking an eyeball… I was flabbergasted. Rabies, easy shots, 100% death if you have it and don’t get shots. Why are we having this conversation.

I called the region and they freaked out and rushed me to a place to get a shot. Doctors can be ####ing morons too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scroopy Noopers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2021, 11:10 AM   #19
Leondros
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monahammer View Post
I expect that it's tongue in cheek, but IMO it's as reasonable a stance as threatening doctors at hospitals because the health authority decided to mandate vaccines.

Which is to say it's bat#### insane. But frankly I'm sure my total lack of empathy for the "people" who are continuing to participate in this horse#### is not isolated. I am starting not to care at all if they do really become oppressed. In fact it is starting to sound mighty nice.
Dude... suggesting murdering people is never a 'reasonable' stance. This is starting to take a dark turn. Getting close to being on par with the countries that stone people who don't align with their beliefs.

Threatening, protesting and being all around disgusting humans is one thing but to suggest they should be killed is a drastic overreaction. I don't even have to start drawing parallels to some of the history human kind has already experienced but its getting close.

Maybe we are closer to a civil war than I realize when craziness is being met with equal or more craziness - I will give you a hint, some of the posters in here are the 'more crazy'.
Leondros is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leondros For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2021, 11:22 AM   #20
81MC
First Line Centre

Exp:

He’s specifically saying not reasonable at all.