Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 11-25-2021, 07:49 PM   #4701
Two Fivenagame
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybosh View Post
After beating Demon's Souls, I developed bit of an itch to play other FromSoft games. Immediately booted up Bloodborne and have been having a good time with that so far. I had no idea I was such a sucker for punishment.
Bloodborne is one of the best games I've ever played. There's just so much depth and a rich backstory to the characters.
Old 11-26-2021, 12:24 AM   #4702
DoubleF
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybosh View Post
After beating Demon's Souls, I developed bit of an itch to play other FromSoft games. Immediately booted up Bloodborne and have been having a good time with that so far. I had no idea I was such a sucker for punishment.
I've played demons souls, dark souls 1, 2 and 3, bloodborne and Sekiro from Fromsoftware. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment and the games were quite challenging and frustrating at times, but you take a break and go back later. When you crush it, it'll feel so good. I felt I could never be totally defeated by a video game.

I grab a black Friday deal for a Nintendo Switch game. Less than 15 minutes into story mode, I defeat Dragaux on intense...

Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment and the game was quite challenging and frustrating at times, but take a break and go back later. When I crush it, it'll feel so good. I should never be totally defeated by a video game.

I guess I'm super out of shape... Ring Fit adventure, you will not defeat me!!!
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 09:11 AM   #4703
Jay's Beagle
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay's Beagle View Post
Reviews for Far Cry 6 have started to filter out. Not surprising to me at least but right now its sitting at about 7/10.

I loved Far Cry 3, loved the setting of Far Cry 5 but really since the 3rd one they have done very little to change things up. I will probably get this game to as I am still sucker but I will wait for black friday or boxing day when it is cheaper to get it.
Well I did do what I said I was going to do. I bought Far Cry 6 on Playstation store black friday.

I have to say though, so far I am really enjoying this. It has a better feel than 4 or 5. The biggest criticism for me is the lack of a skill tree. Instead they give you gear that has upgrades. Also I find it weird but you always have access to all your guns at any time. Need a rocket launcher even though you brought a sniper rifle and machine guns, no problem.
Jay's Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote