Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > Ticket Exchange

Notices

Old 07-30-2019, 11:31 AM   #1
theslymonkey
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Theslymonkey's Flames Tickets

I am a Calgary Flames Season Ticket Holder and have two different sets of seats. I am unable to make all the games so I am selling off the games that I am unable to attend.

I have a PAIR of seats in Sec 221 Row 15 on the aisle. The seats are located in the Second Level of the Flames Attack Zone, to the right of the Away net in the Orange section. The beauty of sitting in the Orange section is that they are significantly less expensive than the price of the White section for the same row/view. They are aisle seats which make it easy to get in and out to the terrace concession (shorter lines) and bathrooms. These are some of the best seats in the Saddledome for the price.

I have a set of FOUR seats in Sec 208 Row 17 that are three seats off of the aisle. The seats are located in the Second Level of the Flames Defend Zone, to the right of the Flames net in the first row of the Green section. The beauty of sitting in the Green section is that they are significantly less expensive than the price of the White or Orange section for the same row/view. The seats are three off the aisle which makes it easy to get in and out to the terrace concession (shorter lines) and bathrooms. These are some of the best seats in the Saddledome for the price.

I am selling these tickets in similar tiers to the way the Flames sell each game. The pricing will be for the PAIR of seats for each game, priced below face value, making it quite reasonable for a night out at the Dome. The available tickets are listed below. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

If you are interested in any games, please let me know which ones you'd like and include payment (cash or e-transfer). Your ticket request will only be guaranteed once payment is received. Purchases are on a first come first serve basis.

I am looking forward to the upcoming hockey season and hope you will be able to catch a live game or two as well!

Thanks,
Ryan

LINK to Available games and prices:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
theslymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:40 PM   #2
theslymonkey
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

BUMP for the updated games list.
theslymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 03:24 PM   #3